• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sora's story...over?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aros123

well me, i just can't see kh without sora, or riku, kairi, donald, or goofy for that matter. i hope kh3 is a sequl and not a prequl

Sora_KHII

His story isnt over. The Ending in KH2 is extremely open. I wont say anything just because I don't want to spoil, but Anyon ehwo has seen it will agree. His story IS NOT over. Far from. Kingdom Hearts is about Sora and his friends, you can't have KH without them, It wouldnt be KH.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
violent_anger said:
can someone please post the interveiw where nomura said that soras story was over?

I need to see that myself also. People keep saying that his story is over and that nomura said it. I've reading all of his interviews and he never said it. Someone really needs to post this if it is true.

Sora_KHII

It's funny really....I just read an interveiw that stated that KH has to have them in it since it is revolved around them.
Think about it. Is it KH with them? Yes, without them? No. What would happen to Donald and Goofy? You jsut can't take them out of it and barley show them at all... and if you bring in a new guy to fight with them or interact with them in anyway. They'd have to explain what happened to Riku, Kairi, Sora and everyone else. If you haven't seen the ending fo the game then its pointless to argue about it. We all see the bottle with the King Mickey seal.
Of course hes asking for some sort of help or something of the same area. Other wise they wouln't have shown it, it wouldn't be important enough to show it unless it meant something was going to happen. It would be pointless.

Axels_Gal

Website
www.myspace.com
you know how nomura said they were different people..well i mean you know how in another side another story it was just a clip from a scene? well the secret ending could be the same..just because they are different people doesnt mean its the people your going to play...

xeanhort's ghost

the secret movie could just be a random cutscene, and it's in the past, so that explains why it shows Sora, Mickey, and Riku's keyblades. i'm just guessing Sora goes back in time to kick some batman ass.

he does sorta look like batman thats exactly what i thought when i saw it.

and the secret ending probably will be just a cutscene like ASAS and deep dive

U

urchiq

why would they stop making sora the main character? thats just retarded..all the other games has their same main characters (except for final fantasygames). sora makes the game so much better anyways! for example..the game legend of zelda..you dun see the producers creating a new princess and a new hero..its been ALWAYS link and zelda forever!..

even if there are new characters in KH3, im not gonna be too excited playing it :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back