• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soul Caliber 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
you know what, i gota give this game some credit. whenever im bored at home, and i really dont feel like playin Kh or any other rpg, and i want to just slice somtin up....i turn to this game.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Yep.

Although making a Chuck Norris in the character creation mode was kinda fun.

ffkh

i've done every possible thing on that game
now it just sits and collects dust
the poor game..............................how i weep

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
kire12 said:
did u actually do that too?
Who hasen't?

My sisters also made some generic characters with the Japanese names and all. (ew)

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
I love the Soul Caliber series. When your bored you can pop that fighting game in. I hope the next Soul caliber will be just as well as the predecessors. Kilik, Xianghua, Siegfried, Seung Mina, and Raphael are my favorite chracters as well as my Dancer I created.:)

Riku_123

O_O Im playing it right now...and Kilik and Maxi are my favorite charcters and my Paladin I created of course. I still need to do some stuff on there

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
J4p4N3s3~61RL said:
I was majorly disappointed when I found out Soul Caliber 3 wouldn't be multiplatform. That means no more Link. He was the best character in SC2.
Eh, no.

Cassandra introduction ftw.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
kire12 said:
ok, rtp, guess wat i did, and im retarded for doin this. i got so angry, i grabed a metal pipe, and smashed my SC3 game
Really?

Is this supposed to be a good thing? :confused:

Duo_forbidden

Dance with the Dark Side
X Dragon X said:
Does anyone know how to beat night terror under hard difficulty? Because im confused.:confused:

Its not that hard. Depends on who you use. I can beat him with everybody. My advice is don't try to guard break and just attack when you see an opening. you can't knock him off the stage to win, so don't worry about that.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back