• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soul Caliber 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nightmare

I love the soul calibur 3 i made Hitler and he died from nigthmare so it tells a lot of history what really happened to Hitler.:D

Riku_123

I love Soul Calibur 3 too,but it was kinda boreing thats why I hate playing it alone. and I get ripped off a lot,cause I wanna buy somthing for my male charcter but it goes in for only females and thne I want something for my female it goes to male. and Character Creation should have been more detailed and more options

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
I hate it when I see kids play the arcade version and play the retarded 'LEGEND MODE' and waste hours just leveling their characters and never dying.

If it were SCII, I would have so Cassandra'd them all.

T

tux_

Soul Calibur 3 is a waste. Soul Calibur 2 is a great game. Talim is ftw.

Btw- Link on SC2 killed everything.

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
Duo_forbidden said:
Dude! .......Was you fighting Nightterror or Strife when doing that?:)
yes! i was fighting Nightmare! hes soooo annoying! ull have him down to the last like sliver of life, and then all of a suden he'll do a full lifetaking combo, that you cant like parray or anything!

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Nightmare said:
EXPLAIN IT THEN YOUNG MAN
TIER LISTS NERG NERG NERG NERG NERG

Srysly, Link is so high tier. Shame we don't get him in arcade versions.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
SC2 Talim>All IMO...

SC3 was pretty disappointing. Even though the graphics were beautiful and there where some new characters, the 1 player mode somewhat sucked because of the "Chronicles of Sword" addition that was awful.

letsplaycroquet

Premium member
Yup, BN has got his facts straight. Talim was fast and her specials were easy to remember. Her weapons were also pretty good. I still remember her special moves and I haven't played Soul Calibur 2 in ages.

T

tux_

Blackest Night said:
SC2 Talim was capable of pwning everyone mercilessly, even Ivy. She was the Goddess of that game. Although her constant cries of "wind!" make me think that she may very well love the wind a tad more than she should.

Talim wins at SC2 because she was a Planeteer.
"Wind!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back