• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Soul Caliber 3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltron

Silver Member
i really enjoy fighting with sung mina she is the best charcter in the whole game well all of the girls are anyway

Voltron

Silver Member
well if she was really strong though but she was annoyingu would have to hit first if u didnt u weres screwed

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
kire12 said:
u know who i hated.....Casandra. i mean she did nothing to me, ever! she was just a push over basically
Tard

Play as the character before you go basing your opinions.

Demon X

Website
www.xanga.com
My all time fav character is Nightmare. I know he's ceap and all but I know a combo that takes down 50% of the opponts health in 4 hits...XD, but I guess that comes from how cheap he is...lol

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Demon X said:
My all time fav character is Nightmare. I know he's ceap and all but I know a combo that takes down 50% of the opponts health in 4 hits...XD, but I guess that comes from how cheap he is...lol

Nightmare isn't really that cheap. His attacks are generally easier to see coming and to anticipate than other fighters. A good player will pick up on that and guard impact away.

kire12

Website
www.dothackers.net
RIDETHEPIG said:
Tard

Play as the character before you go basing your opinions.
i did, and she stunk, horribly. maybe shes jus not my type of fighter, but i thought they could have made a beter character. i mean, there was one person just like her in the game rite?

Voltron

Silver Member
sung mina is the best u can use seriously she is and cassandra and shophita are the next best im whipping their arse's with sung mina right now

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
kire12 said:
i did, and she stunk, horribly.
Did you try?

Her game is basically to get the other character off-balance, and her non-linear stance and agility make it easier to sidestep and counter in. Go to a few fighting game forums and you'll see what I'm talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back