• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Souless?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
mistyElk0 said:
I'm not sure if that's what they really ment... BHK could just be like a clone or somethin... I mean think in COM "Who was it" Vexen created a copy of Riku... Sooo maybe BHK is a copy of Sora... If he was a clone of Sora then he would be a shell of Sora but he would still have a heart. He would have a heart just not the same one... Ya'll know how it goes... Clones may be just like the original. But their not the same person.

Does this make since?

It could not be a clone. they called SORA the shell. (plus how do you explain the partners that BHK has.)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Odion said:
First of all lets get the ground facts posted. The soulless you all refer to are officially known as N.E.O.'s (Non-Existant Ones). The only official Neos so far are the organization members. So yes Diz and his Minions are in fact shells. It is basically fact now that Diz is Ansem's Neo. However the Ansem reports say that people exist in multiple worlds (Present, Light, Dark, and the World in between) The Present world was taken care of in KH. KH2 is based in the "In-Between World' (a.k.a. Twilight Down) I do not believe that BHK (Blonde-Haired Kid) is a Neo, but he is a form of Sora from one of these 'worlds". However the theory that the Dusk are soulless rather than heartless makes alot of sense, I'll have to look into it.

I thought you couldn't be more wrong when I first read, "The Present world......in KH" But when I read, "BHK is a form of Sora" I knew I was wrong.

1. We don't know if the Organization are DiZ's minions. You're wrong on that.
2. You stated wrong. Ansem was talking about when you plunge into Darkness or your heart is stolen by a Heartless the body[+ soul/shell] must go somewhere and that it must be existing somewhere else. So the BHK can not be a form of Sora unless he was his shell which is also impossible.
3. The present world was not taken care of in KH. Darkness was the main subject in KH. Twilight is the subject of KH2. And Present is Darkness, Light, and Twilight. So I doubt they will have Present as a subject. And Light may be the possible subject of the possible KH3.
4. The Dusk being souless does not make a lot of sense. THE SOUL STAYS WITH THE BODY THEREFORE IT BECOMES A SHELL AND NOT A SOULESS.

Sora is n1 said:
Like somehow maybe some of soras heart went with his soul and body when he became a heartless. And maybe thats why in KH2 he has black clothes.

That's impossible. That is so wrong.

Sora is n1 said:
That sounds about right but you say that the ORG. members are shells then Axel is soras shell.

1. DON'T DOUBLE POST
2. AXEL IS NOT SORA'S SHELL.

Odion said:
Actually Sora's clothes are different now because now instead of using light powers he uses twilight powers, hence the twilight symbol (also seen on organization weapons) on them. Nomura stated that his new clothes would have something to do with his abilities. Axel has nothing to do with sora...

GOD, YOU ARE A FREAKING LIAR. YOU JUST MAKE STUFF UP SO YOU CAN SEEM RIGHT BUT IN FACT YOU'RE SO WRONG.

SORA IS THE KEYBLADE MASTER OF LIGHT NOT TWILIGHT. AND THATS DEFINIATELY NOT WHY HIS CLOTHES HAVE CHANGED. AND HE HAS NO TWILIGHT SYMBOL ON HIM.

Sora is n1 said:
Then who is soras shell?

Sora has a physical form which means he has a shell. So no one else can be his shell.

Odion said:
Sora did not cast off his body as Ansem did therefore he has no shell

Sora plunged into Darkness, his heart became a heartless, his body and soul had to go somewhere, BUT KAIRI RESTORED HIM, and he has a physical form which means he has a shell. AND IT DOESN'T MATTER. WHEN YOU PLUNGE INTO DARKNESS OR HAVE YOUR HEART STOLEN BY A HEARTLESS AND THEN IT BECOMES A HEARTLESS YOU SHELL IS STILL CASTED OFF. GOD, HOW WRONG CAN YOU BE?

Sora is n1 said:
Then he is a shell.Because they say you look just like him you are but a shell.

1. THEY DIDN'T SAY. GET THE FACT STRAIGHT BEFORE YOU POST CRAP LIKE THIS.
2. Sora isn't a shell. Why? BECAUSE HE WIELDS THE KEYBLADE. Which means: HE HAS A HEART. He also has a physical appearance which mean: HE HAS A SHELL.

Sora is n1 said:
Well then dont you think heartless are silly?

No, but I think you're retarded...*adds you to my n00b/hate list*

I'm not sure if that's what they really ment... BHK could just be like a clone or somethin... I mean think in COM "Who was it" Vexen created a copy of Riku... Sooo maybe BHK is a copy of Sora... If he was a clone of Sora then he would be a shell of Sora but he would still have a heart. He would have a heart just not the same one... Ya'll know how it goes... Clones may be just like the original. But their not the same person.

Does this make since?

Yes but Vexen is dead and Axel made sure of that so unless he magically came back or Axel and him are really working together and made the BHK to get back at the Org. then meh you're theory is possible. Even though I could prove it wrong but it would still be possible....But there are more important things to prove wrong right now...

Sora is n1 said:
It could not be a clone. they called SORA the shell. (plus how do you explain the partners that BHK has.)

THEY DO NOT CALL SORA THE SHELL

EdSquareCat said:
maybe sora's the clone-he just dnt know it.....?

Thats impossible

Sora is n1 said:
No thats not possible. he has been on destiny Island since he was born.

How do you know XDDDDDD Meh I know this is true but all you do is say stuff. You don't give any proof to support what you say.

Last edited:

mistyElk0

The Torrent of Power

What would Sora or BHK possibly being a clone of the other. Have anything to do with BHK's partners... And dude don't double post, edit them if you have other things to say.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
I did...GOT A PROBLEM WITH IT? XD Actually I didn't say I was....SO GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT!!!....

Plus I'd be right before you anyday.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Sora is n1 said:
what you wanna go come on bring it.

God, you are pathetic. And I'm not going to start anything with you.

And mistyElk0 is right....close this topic or ignore it....theres no reason to post here anyone....i already proved the theory wrong....

Non-Existant One

It amazes me at how much you think you know about the soul. The body+soul do not and I repeat do not=SHELL!!! You're body alone is the shell. You're soul is the life-force, your spirit energy. It's what gives you the strength to talk, read, write, and perform other daily tasks. The heart determines who you are; it's what gives you a personlity. Without these two traits the soul and the heart; the body is nothing more than an empty vessel. Therfore the body alone IS indeed a SHELL!!!

To futher back this train of thought I shall present to you Ansem reports 12 and 13.

Ansem report 12

I have transcended to an existence of only the heart. I should have come back as a Heartless, but there is no sign of such a transformation.

My body has surely perished. However, I am different from the other Heartless, keeping the memories of before, and I have not taken on the form of a Heartless. It is clear that there are still many things to be studied.

In order to cross over to the dark side, which is not this world, you must go beyond the door of Kingdom Hearts, the place connected to the world's heart.

The innermost part connected to the world's heart, the place connecting to the world of darkness. (I will record the details in another report...)

There are still so many unknown worlds.

The present world.
The world of darkness.
The world of light.

And, The world in-between.

Where does the true paradise lie, I wonder?

Ansem report 13

When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go?

Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish?

Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears.

However, that is only this world's story; in another world, mightn't they change forms like the Heartless and exist there?

If we take that to be the case, there must be a you other than yourself existing somewhere.

An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.

This mystery cannot be easily resolved.
The relationship between the heart and the flesh is a complex one.

But since we exist here, they cannot be termed as existent.
Therefore I shall call them...

"The non-existent ones."
Or (N.E.O.’s)

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Non-Existant One said:
It amazes me at how much you think you know about the soul. The body+soul do not and I repeat do not=SHELL!!! You're body alone is the shell. You're soul is the life-force, your spirit energy. It's what gives you the strength to talk, read, write, and perform other daily tasks. The heart determines who you are; it's what gives you a personlity. Without these two traits the soul and the heart; the body is nothing more than an empty vessel. Therfore the body alone IS indeed a SHELL!!!

Well, then you must be amazed about yourself. THE SHELL IS THE BODY + SOUL. So....the body and shell IS indeed a shell.

THE SOULS STAYS WITH THE BODY. THEREFORE THE SHELL IS BODY + SOUL.

Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish?

Spirit, soul...SAME THING...

*adds you to my hate/n00b list*

Non-Existant One

Well you dont seem to understand that the comment made above about the soul is something based off of real life. The ansem reports where added as a bonus to help answer the questions of those who seem to be confused about KH's philosophy about souls, hearts and life in general.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
It doesn't matter. Souls DON'T become Dusks and Shells are the BODY + SOUL.

AND KH ISN'T BASED OFF OF REAL LIFE, ITS A VIDEO GAME...NOT OUR WORLD. SO YOUR HEART, SOULS, AND LIFE CRAP DOESN'T REALLY COUNT.
And by crap I mean this sh...

You're soul is the life-force, your spirit energy. It's what gives you the strength to talk, read, write, and perform other daily tasks. The heart determines who you are; it's what gives you a personlity. Without these two traits the soul and the heart; the body is nothing more than an empty vessel. Therfore the body alone IS indeed a SHELL!!!

Which is wrong anyway. Body + Soul = Shell + Heart = Complete

Non-Existant One

No kidding! I am aware that KH is a video game little one, and the quote above is anything but wrong. After all it's talking about real life; you're talking about the games philosophy.
But it does not matter. Such a topic may be hard to understand coming from someone who's probably never been on the verge of death.
I'd expect nothing less from someone who can't wield their spirit outside of their body.

slayerofsoras

1. The heartless are made from the bodies of those who lose their hearts. They cannot be made from hearts because they are called the HeartLESS . They devour hearts , and in doing so ,make more heartless
2. A nobody is a being of light and dark, most likely the hearts of people who lose their hearts, but regain them. This would make Riku and Sora Nobodies.
3. I have no idea what a dusk is. It is most likely the Artificial heartless Ansem mentioned creating in one of his reports.

Okay , there is my theory. 50 points to the first person to shoot it down!:)

electrikeyblade14

oh...my...god. out of all of the stuff said in the last 3 pages i have no idea what any of you are talking about. don't laugh, but WHAT THE CRAP IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HEART AND SOUL?!?! SERIOUSLY! BODY, I GET. HEART, I GET. BUT WHAT IS THIS 'SOUL' YOU STRANGE PPL SPEAK OF AND WHERE DID THIS THEROY COME FROM?!?! IT WASN'T MENTIONED IN KH1 AND COM!(okay, maybe once...)ANSWER ME YOU INSOLENT FOOLS!

Non-Existant One

The heartless do have hearts. If you look closely at screenshots of game play when a heartless is destroyed a heart emerges from their body and floats into the air were it dissapears. As if returning to the darkness from which it was created.

slayerofsoras

electrikeyblade14 said:
oh...my...god. out of all of the stuff said in the last 3 pages i have no idea what any of you are talking about. don't laugh, but WHAT THE CRAP IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HEART AND SOUL?!?! SERIOUSLY! BODY, I GET. HEART, I GET. BUT WHAT IS THIS 'SOUL' YOU STRANGE PPL SPEAK OF AND WHERE DID THIS THEROY COME FROM?!?! IT WASN'T MENTIONED IN KH1 AND COM!(okay, maybe once...)ANSWER ME YOU INSOLENT FOOLS!

A few pages back on this thread, somone posted Ansems report 12. Read it and you will see what they are talking about (Insolent fool..).

And to that other person, you're right, but one of Ansem's reports specifically defined a heartless as " one devoid of a heart". But then, where did that heart they release after death come from?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back