• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► *Sparks* [Now a fic]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.

Katattack said:
Updartz, GoHz0rz.

You knowz you wants to.

BUT THIS FIC BETTER NOT ASCEND TO ANYTHING ABOVE HAND-HOLDING!

>_>

IT BETTER NOT. >__>

Or I'll personally flay anyone who gets in my way, and that's not nice. >=D

GuardianOfHearts

Darkrooms and safelights
Sitting inside the viewfinder of a camera, watchin
Happy endings? *smiles insanely* >3

I take happy endings, slash their wrists, and use a mixture of its tears and blood to write out the rest of the story.

:D

No, I'm keeping it in KH-terms. Axel will kill Larxene, she will die, and things will move on.

How will I do that, you'll ask?

You'll see. ;D

darkisaac

Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
It's for the best, as nice as an Axel/Larxene ending sounds, we all knew it was a doomed relationship...

Wait, Axel kills Larxene!?

I thought Sora killed her and Axel just helped...

darkisaac

Awards
Website
www.freewebs.com
lol

Well as far as I know the people who Axel kills, or helps to kill are:

Vexen: He gets kapwned by Axel firsthand (kapwned is a variation of Capwned, Capwned= Al Capone + Owned, the word kapwned is copyrighted and owned by me ^^)

Zexion: Poor guy, Axel manipulates Riku replica to beat him like batch of hotcakes.

Larxene: Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think he was planning to kill her, but he let Sora hande the job

Marluxia Well I'm sure Axel, being as cool and sexy as he is, could've killed this fruitcake alone (but then we wouldn't have a final boss for CoM now would we?)

Axel is just that cool, he is responsible for the deaths of almost one third of the Organization!

Mr.

GuardianOfHearts said:
Happy endings? *smiles insanely* >3

I take happy endings, slash their wrists, and use a mixture of its tears and blood to write out the rest of the story.

:D

No, I'm keeping it in KH-terms. Axel will kill Larxene, she will die, and things will move on.

How will I do that, you'll ask?

You'll see. ;D

NOOOOOOOOOO! D:

Ahh, Larnexe cheats, I guess? X3

Taokitty

A Chagrined Fool.
Awards
People's Fragile Dreams, Relinquished from Anixiet
Lol, poor Larxene, it seems like she get used EITHER WAY! T_T It seems like Axel tricked her... T_T Anyway, can't wait for the update!(... Isn't Axel, almost an adult..o_O)... Poor Demyx, I bet ya, he'll lose the bet, even though what happened was true, since he has no proof!.. Unless he hid cameras in there...o.o Well, that's all I'll say till an update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back