• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► "Special message" in 1.5 ReMIX artbook + More!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheLight1

A place where weather plays cruel tricks (AKA Engl
We were informed that Amazon UK stopped taking orders for the "limited edition" about 2 weeks ago unfortunately. But surely it must be available through other outlets. If you haven't already, I highly recommend referencing Ethy's list of sites and stores to see if the artbook is still available there.
Ah, I just checked that list and made an order through GameStop. Thanks a bunch! :biggrin:

Sorakh212

Awards
I'm definitely intrigued by this although I doubt it's anything TOO big. If anything it's probably just a teaser for KH2.5 Re:Mix or possibly KH3. I'll be keeping an eye out for it and I highly anticipate finding out what it is! Man life is always better with something right around the corner be it an announcement like this or waiting patiently for KH3! :smile:

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
I'm definitely intrigued by this although I doubt it's anything TOO big. If anything it's probably just a teaser for KH2.5 Re:Mix or possibly KH3. I'll be keeping an eye out for it and I highly anticipate finding out what it is! Man life is always better with something right around the corner be it an announcement like this or waiting patiently for KH3! :smile:

I could be wrong, but I believe it was also said that there was a never before seen piece of artwork by Nomura in the book as well. Given that and the secret message, what if the very last page is the cover art for HD 2.5 and the message is the announcement of it?

But that's all just wishful thinking of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back