• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers in the Future of Kingdom Hearts section

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
It doesnt really matter spoiler tags or not. They could also just write in bold letters SPOILERS a few lines above said spoiler and it would be a decent substitute until you learned spoiler tags. So thinking about it, there really isnt a good excuse

Random Queen

Queen of Crazy World
Crazy World. Population: Who gives a fuk?
It doesnt really matter spoiler tags or not. They could also just write in bold letters SPOILERS a few lines above said spoiler and it would be a decent substitute until you learned spoiler tags. So thinking about it, there really isnt a good excuse

True.

But knowing people, they're probably too lazy to do this: SPOILER WARNING before posting what they are gonna say.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I almost always post the tags around my spoilers, except in the Spoilers forum, where I usually outright say them. If they're not there, I usually correct my post shortly after. However, some people do have the tendency to blurt them out or have a spoiler-based sig/ avy, but the mods will surely take care of that eventually. Hell, I've even tried to helped them a bit, by telling two members with spoiler-related avys/ sigs to change them, which they did.

dan99iel

Sorry to necro a thread.

What's the rule on spoiler images in signatures? I've seen sigs that suggest things but probably aren't even the real thing. That got me wondering...

Back