• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Esquire

Guess it's time to join after lurking for so long.

I must say, the trailer has me over the moon for this game. The fact that Ienzo, Lea, and Aeleus are whole again just makes me ready to play it to see if we'll get some kind of explanation for other Org. members. Though, I'm curious about one thing. If another Org. member like Demyx or Marluxia became a Nobody at a world that's in the RoS now, would they return to that world once they become a somebody again? Not that there's any answer to that question yet, ofc, but it's always nice to dream(no pun intended).

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I skipped over pages so I don't know if this was discussed.

1) Anyone else notice Sora fighting in a desert world? Anyone want to take a guess what that world was?

Three Musketeers

2) An Opera house? Is it from Pinnocchio?

Three Musketeers.

Edit: Damn you Ethy.

I don't remember the specific world, but there was a scene with Xion accessing a computer of the Org in a new location either at TWTNW or CO.
I swear it was Ansems computer.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
1) But there isn't a desert there. There's a mudpit, but that's as close as it gets. That was an honest to Chaos desert.
2) Head/desk. Oh, duh.

Sector 3

I skipped over pages so I don't know if this was discussed.

1) Anyone else notice Sora fighting in a desert world? Anyone want to take a guess what that world was?
2) An Opera house? Is it from Pinnocchio?

Desert world is apparently the Beagle Boy hideout from Musketeers.

Opera house is from the Musketeers too (Pete in that outfit is messing around at the opera)

editeditedit: gat DAMN

3:11 Chase, long vers

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
tumblr_lwh4lgjTKW1qcbdpro1_500.png

This the place? It's the Three Musketeers.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
I swear it was Ansems computer.

I remember playing at that bit. Pretty sure it wasn't. In fact, I'm sure it wasn't. As I recall, Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden wasn't in Days at all, aside from maybe KH1 flashbacks of Sora.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I remember playing at that bit. Pretty sure it wasn't. In fact, I'm sure it wasn't. As I recall, Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden wasn't in Days at all, aside from maybe KH1 flashbacks of Sora.
Can you get a video then?

MizuMikomi

Awards
Err...ok. I didn't play Days at all so far and I know that Xion accessed a computer there from the walkthrough I watched...so I'd think it is legit.
Axel also went into the library once to read up on the Replica project, reading in Vexen's notes. There was also apparently an essay written by Vexen about "the truth of Naminé".
I can remember the bit with Axel, but I don't remember there being a computer in the library.
If anything I can remember after Xion ran off she accessed Ansem's computer, but Xemnas found her soon after and carried her away. Or something like that..

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
Can you get a video then?

It's been a long time since I played Days, and I don't remember the specific time-frame in the game where it happened. I just know I've seen the scene and it was either at Castle Oblivion or TWTNW.

If it helps, I think it was one of the instances in which Xion went missing from the Organization. Probably towards the middle of the game?

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
What would do you think it is then?

well since i dont recall a desert in pinochio, traverse town, the 3 musketeers, and certainly not tron legacy, it might be a snippet of a new world.

but dont listen to me, im probably wrong XD

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
It's been a long time since I played Days, and I don't remember the specific time-frame in the game where it happened. I just know I've seen the scene and it was either at Castle Oblivion or TWTNW.

If it helps, I think it was one of the instances in which Xion went missing from the Organization. Probably towards the middle of the game?
I would check but I don't have a copy here.Hmmm, maybe someone who is a super Days fan would know. I've tried googling "Xion computer" to find out but turns out there are computers named Xion.

well since i dont recall a desert in pinochio, traverse town, the 3 musketeers, and certainly not tron legacy, it might be a snippet of a new world.

but dont listen to me, im probably wrong XD
I do have my suspicions on it, especially the yellow sky, but until something is announced, I'm under the impression it's Country of Musketeers.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
That's what I'm feeling too. Look, the closest bit is three musketeers... in which we get about a minute in a small mudpit. That is NOT a small mudpit. Nothing else is close, I think it's a new world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back