• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[Spoilers] Jump Festa 2012 Coverage! (Trailer Downloads in First Post!)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crazy Mario

The One, The Only, Jumpman!
I actually can't see anyone summoning that dream eater.

And at 0:18, can anyone else hear Yen Sid say "Dunna what i do". It's the Japanese language though, but it just sounds like that to me.

Edit: NEVERMIND I SEE THEM!!!
I'm glad to know you can to know that you see Xehanort summoning that Dream Eater, but what if Xehanort and Xehanort can summon Dream Eaters too? Maybe Xehanort was the one who sent the Gargoyle Dream Eater in La Cite des Cloches after Riku while Xehanort summoned the Fire Crab Dream Eater after Riku inside Monstro. Maybe Xehanort, Xehanort, and Xehanort are able to harness a Nightmare's power due to them being bad and trying to help them prevent the worlds from waking up while Sora and Riku are good and try to team up with Spirits to help bring back the worlds. But I wonder what would happen if Xehanort has already been revived as Xehanort in the Realm of Light? Perhaps Xehanort might seek out the seeds he sown into Braig and Isa and Xehanort will somehow have them try to team up with Xehanort in KHIII. Then, we might have to face Xehanort, Braig, and Isa in KHIII and after getting Terra out of Xehanort and he reverts back to Xehanort, then we can kick Xehanort's ass!

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I'm glad to know you can to know that you see Xehanort summoning that Dream Eater, but what if Xehanort and Xehanort can summon Dream Eaters too? Maybe Xehanort was the one who sent the Gargoyle Dream Eater in La Cite des Cloches after Riku while Xehanort summoned the Fire Crab Dream Eater after Riku inside Monstro. Maybe Xehanort, Xehanort, and Xehanort are able to harness a Nightmare's power due to them being bad and trying to help them prevent the worlds from waking up while Sora and Riku are good and try to team up with Spirits to help bring back the worlds. But I wonder what would happen if Xehanort has already been revived as Xehanort in the Realm of Light? Perhaps Xehanort might seek out the seeds he sown into Braig and Isa and Xehanort will somehow have them try to team up with Xehanort in KHIII. Then, we might have to face Xehanort, Braig, and Isa in KHIII and after getting Terra out of Xehanort and he reverts back to Xehanort, then we can kick Xehanort's ass!
Ok there are way to many "Xehanorts" in this block of words.

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Xehanort is my favorite character. He's so cool. But, Xehanort... not so much. :)

Also, Simple and Clean. -_-"
I wanted Sanctuary.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
Am I too late for the wishful-thinking-that was Repliku-bandwagon?

Mite

Kingly
Staff member
Awards
Also, Simple and Clean. -_-"
I wanted Sanctuary.

There's still a possibility for Sanctuary to be used. Simple and Clean has been used in trailers for KH2 and Days and they ended up using Sanctuary in their openings.

Crazy Mario

Am I too late for the wishful-thinking-that was Repliku-bandwagon?
Dude, that was like a long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, time ago.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
I'm guessing the Mickey we see in the Country of the Musketeers isn't the same King Mickey of Disney Town, which leads me to think that there are alternate versions of Mickey, Donald, and Goofy (Which means there's a small glimmer of hope that A Goofy Movie will have a world).
Im with you on that assumption..
Tough this mickey doesnt seem as far off as the one from the Timeless River...
I hope at least one of the Goofy movies will eventually make it into a KH Game...

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Dude, that was like a long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, long, time ago.
Doesn't mean he can't join up. And it wasn't that long ago. It was last mentioned like a page ago.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I haven't played Re:Coded so no comment there.

But since nothing else from KH1 has shown up (And Riku didn't wear the cloak then) I'm going with Repliku.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Oh, I was talking about that huge war between Data Riku and Riku Replica like thirty-forty pages back.
It wasn't a war and it wasn't big. We had bigger, more war like discussions a while ago. This is a... a debate.

I haven't played Re:Coded so no comment there.

But since nothing else from KH1 has shown up (And Riku didn't wear the cloak then) I'm going with Repliku.
Data Riku is the only form of KH1 Riku that has worn an organisation clock in the series.(Apart from Riku at the end of CoM)

Crazy Mario

It wasn't a war and it wasn't big. We had bigger, more war like discussions a while ago. This is a... a debate.
I'm just exaggerating. I know it wasn't a war, or else infractions would've given out left and right for abusive language, uncontrollable behavior, and there would major lag from the amount of participants.

SoRoXiVeVa

Hi. Long time reader first time poster. Does anybody have an idea as to where Sora and Xemnas are talking about hearts?

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Hi. Long time reader first time poster. Does anybody have an idea as to where Sora and Xemnas are talking about hearts?
Terranort stands in front of Sora.
Terranort: Aren’t there hearts confined within you too?
Sora: You’re from that time! What are you talking about?
Young Terranort and Vanitas: Hearts other than your own!

It's at the end of the trailer.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Holy crap. Haven't been here in a while, and man I must have missed a lot. I think mostly because when I decided that I would get a Vita instead of the 3DS I didn't really pay attention to Dream Drop Distance. But man does it look cool. The subtitles didn't work in the video I watched so I have no idea what was going on, which is probably a good thing. I pretty much spoiled BBS for myself. But anyway, it looks like you're talking about which Riku was seen that Organization Cloak? I'd say it's that data one from Coded if he's a "pre-existing" Riku character. Otherwise it's a brand new one symbolize something else. That's not confusing or redundant at all.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
It wasn't a war and it wasn't big. We had bigger, more war like discussions a while ago. This is SPARTA!

Data Riku is the only form of KH1 Riku that has worn an organisation clock in the series.(Apart from Riku at the end of CoM)
I'm more inclined to think it's Dataku simply for the fact that we haven't heard hide nor hair of him since COM.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I'm more inclined to think it's Dataku simply for the fact that we haven't heard hide nor hair of him since COM.
Dataku is from Re:Coded and only Re:Coded.

Repliku is from CoM and only CoM/Re:CoM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back