• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

[SPOILERS] Riku's father...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

JustSnilloc

I'm sure it's been discussed before, but what chance is it that it could be Xehanort? I mean the both have Silver hair, and an affinity (and greater control than most) for the power of Darkness, strong hearts chosen by the Keyblade, both wanted to escape the islands... If nothing else, I'd say that they're at least related (I'm sure silver hair isn't too common a genetic trait in their small island community)

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Look at Xehanort.
Look at Riku.
Back to Xehanort.
Back to Riku.

SEE THE 60+ YEARS AGE DIFFERENCE :|

That aside, inb4familyisn'timportantinKH and it's more likely used for parallels between characters to establish a point.

x37rnu4

Awards
I doubt it. Because like it was often said during the old BBS discussions, family relations aren't really a critical point in the series. That said, even if they were /somehow/ related in some weird way, I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be revealed, no matter how amusing a Star Wars scene would be.

/That/ said, I've seen crack pictures of this theory, mostly with Maleficent as Riku's mother... *shivers*

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
bouncer_conceptart_oDmLv.jpg

Dauragon.jpg

This is Riku's father. His name is Dauragon. He fought Sora's father, Sion, in the past.

/sarcasmifyoucouldn'tnotice

:| Really? No. I don't even think they are related. If they were, I can easily say Riku is related to Sephiroth and the remnants, or Sora is related to Noel Kreiss. :|

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Xehanort would have been like 76 when Riku was born. He might have been 75 and 3 months or whatever when Riku was conceived.

It's not possible since the old man would most likely not produce the sperm required to make a baby. Plus, why would any woman allow herself to be touched by a man who looks like that? :|

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
JustSnilloc speaks truth.

It would only deepen the phenomenon that is the parallels between KH and Star Wars.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
It's not possible since the old man would most likely not produce the sperm required to make a baby. Plus, why would any woman allow herself to be touched by a man who looks like that? :|
probably your funniest post yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back