• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) Silver Headed Male

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Girl'e

Re: Silver Headed Male

It hasn't been confirmed who this silver-haired person is as of yet. There have been multiple threads saying that he is even an older version of Riku.

how bout younger master xehanort?

the silver headed male says something like
"this world is too small"

similar to master xehanort on what he said when he was xehanort's heartless
"take a look at this tiny place. this island is a prison. surrounded by water."
remember xehanort's heartless = master xehanort because xehanorts heartless is the heart of xehanort and we all know whos the dominant side of the heart and who controls xehanort...master xehanort.

i think this is young master xehanort.

The only thing we can all probably agree on is that it is a form of Xehanort/Xemnas/etc.

He's the villain in all of them.

but why an older version of riku?

Because it is a fanfic .

Lol!

Samhain

Bronze Member

Apprentice Xehanort said that too, in the Ansem Reports
doesnt that prove more that this dude is the young master xehanort?

master xehanort is xehanort posessing terra's body but its still master xehanort.
I'm definitely going with this.

Riku comments how there was another boy who left the islands and got strong (this then shows the silver adult man). I'd sooner believe it was a younger MX.

MX and his incarnations were the only ones that ever actually described the world as a prison, or that it was horrendously small. XH says Riku thought this, but really, it seemed more like XH was just saying what he thought.

As for the scene where he turns and it looks like an adult Riku, i myself saw that more as Nomura pointing out that they weren't the same person. The man's hair was far more like Xehanort's than Riku's was. And seeing the two right after another made that more than obvious.
exactly. people need to wake up. if it was riku in xehanort's heartless form wouldn't he have the little 2 hairs coming down? xehanort's heartless actually lacks that. xehanort and xemnas both have that but xemnas is much longer and much messier while xehanort's 2 hairs coming down was perfect like this guy. i really think this dude is master xehanort.

aba449d1d07380_full.jpg

fails to have the 2 hair bangs falling down like xemnas and xehanort does so its not riku in xehanorts heartless form

xemnas.jpg

xemnas has it but its more messier and not perfect like xehanort the apprentice. example.
kh2fm_86.png

or look at my avatar which is xehanort and match it with this dude and its exactly the same.

its master xehanort. i know it. thats why he places ven into destiny islands. hes been to that world when he was a young boy and that also shows a connection between xehanort and sora

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D

Xehanort seems to hate destiny island a bit I think he was born there.

Dual

In the World, looking for something worth finding

It could easily be some sort of fusing between Riku and Terra throught Xehanort's Heartless, or a sneak preview of Riku's Nobody for KH3

The latter makes sort of sense, if Roxans looks like Ven because Sora had Ven's heart seald inside of him, then Riku's could easily look like Terranort after been possesed by Xehanort's Heartless

Samhain

Bronze Member

It ain't confirmed to be him. At this point it can be anyone.
lol
define
"it can be anyone"

you mean any of the xehanort's aside from riku taking xehanort's heartless form. its not xehanort's heartless. scratch him off. its not xemnas. scratch him off. its xehanort the apprentice with longer hair or master xehanort in his young days.

"it can be anyone" = kairi

the silver headed male is kairi.

Dual

In the World, looking for something worth finding

lol
define
"it can be anyone"

you mean any of the xehanort's aside from riku taking xehanort's heartless form. its not xehanort's heartless. scratch him off. its not xemnas. scratch him off. its xehanort the apprentice with longer hair or master xehanort in his young days.

Well...

Xion = Sora's replica

DiZ = Ansem

Axel & Saix = former best friends

It's hard to rule anyone out of anything in KH

blacksamurai2

Bronze Member

lol
define
"it can be anyone"

There you go. That was what I was looking for.

Samhain

Bronze Member

Well...

Xion = Sora's replica

DiZ = Ansem

Axel & Saix = former best friends

It's hard to rule anyone out of anything in KH
thats irrelveant.

like i said when the silver headed guy turns he looks to have xehanort the apprentice or master xehanort in his young days.
There you go. That was what I was looking for.
so the debate is over

SHM = Kairi

Awards
WHO THE HELL IS TERRANORT!?!?!?!?!?!?!? no I'm not going to look further into this I guess I have to play to find out.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
WHO THE HELL IS TERRANORT!?!?!?!?!?!?!? no I'm not going to look further into this I guess I have to play to find out.

Why are you in spoilers if you don't want to know? And obviously Terranort is Terranort.

SHM looks too awesome to be Kairi. That would mean Kairi is a part of Riku and that is not cool.

SHM is SHM like BHK is BHK and DBABHGTIITOBMOMNBAN is Xion. (I think that was the right thing R-K/Audo had made when Xion was first seen to have black hair.)

Relix

A traveler
Awards
You guys are missing one thing, how can that be a younger MX when the mystery man has Terranort's hairstyle which originated from TERRA himself, that's his doo...in other words any aspect of MX had that hair and body frame after he fused with TERRA in the end of the game, if you take Terra out of the equation the hair won't look like that

kirabook

Bronze Member
Awards
Maybe it's foreshadowing Terranort's come back. Since his heartless and nobody were destroyed, shouldn't he be whole again?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Maybe it's foreshadowing Terranort's come back. Since his heartless and nobody were destroyed, shouldn't he be whole again?

Yeah. That is pretty much how it goes. It is foreshadowing, but we don't know if SHM is more Terra or more MX and where he comes from.

Relix

A traveler
Awards

true but that doesn't really explain why Terra saw this through Riku

Reverie

Bronze Member
Awards
It hasn't been confirmed yet, but I think it would have to be probably a young Xehanort. I have no comment on ones who think it's an older Riku, because I'm not too sure about that.

Xion14

Why are you in spoilers if you don't want to know? And obviously Terranort is Terranort.

SHM is SHM like BHK is BHK and DBABHGTIITOBMOMNBAN is Xion. (I think that was the right thing R-K/Audo had made when Xion was first seen to have black hair.)

I agree if you don't want to be spoiled why are you in the Spoilers section? XD and about the BHK please don't bring those memories up good god i remember the frenzy that happened when JUST A LITTLE bit of his face was revealed and all hell broke loose on her with talk and debate, though it was funny as hell to watch/read lol

and were you just being sarcastic and typing gibberish or DBABHGTIITOBMOMNBAN was something that everyone really called Xion o_O!!!! ?

~Avant~

I dont know the fact that he's wearing blue or I.E. a non threatening color gives doubt to him being Xehanort. He probably is just Terra and his hair is just silver because his body's hair was silver(Xemnas)

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I agree if you don't want to be spoiled why are you in the Spoilers section? XD and about the BHK please don't bring those memories up good god i remember the frenzy that happened when JUST A LITTLE bit of his face was revealed and all hell broke loose on her with talk and debate, though it was funny as hell to watch/read lol

and were you just being sarcastic and typing gibberish or DBABHGTIITOBMOMNBAN was something that everyone really called Xion o_O!!!! ?

XD I know! BHK and Not!Kairi. "THAT ISN'T KAIRI! SHE HAS RED HAIR! THIS CHICK HAS BROWN HAIR!" "OMG! WHO IS BHK! IS HE THE NEW MAIN CHARACTER!?"

And it was what Audo had nicknamed Xion before we knew her name (back when he was still R-K). It was sorta used by those who thought it was fun to use. It is still there in Audo's "Everything We Know About XIV/Xion" thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back