• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) So when Axel comes back from CO...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Avens

Correct me if I'm off, because it might just be in a video I haven't seen yet--
But wait, he and Roxas don't free Maleficent's bird from the cage?
Aw, and I was hoping they'd have kept that in.

A

Azrael

It was perhaps something they overlooked but would add on in the novel.

Avens

Actually, the dual wielding was a mistranslation (so says Heartstation). I knew it wasn't necessarily canon, but I'd hoped.
Though I suppose I should have known better, seeing now as none of the scenes we were getting were from Hollow Bastion.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Welp the game has changed a lot, cuz the scene when Saix tells axel something about traitors in castle oblivion in front of memory skyscrapper wasnt shown in the game, also there isnt any genie and roxas vid =( and also the world that never was isnt explorable T_T

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
See it like Star Wars. The novels are canon, they are the expanded universe, but once the game contradicts the novels, the contradicted part of the novel becomes non canon, exactly like when a SW movie contradicts the expanded universe, this part of the EU becomes non canon.

Avens

See it like Star Wars. The novels are canon, they are the expanded universe, but once the game contradicts the novels, the contradicted part of the novel becomes non canon, exactly like when a SW movie contradicts the expanded universe, this part of the EU becomes non canon.
Meh... So for the future, which possible references to BBS should I consider suspect? This is what makes it hard...

A

Azrael

Meh... So for the future, which possible references to BBS should I consider suspect? This is what makes it hard...

Any reference to BBS outside the games is non-canon, wait they are references to BBS?

Mr. Wilhelm

Also Sprach Zarathustra
Website
www.animus-sorrow.org
Well, so far all what isn't contradicted. Days is the last game on the Nobody Arc, except maybe a couple chapter in Coded. So everything no contradicted in the Nobody Arc after Days release is most likely canon IMO.

KH1 is another issue though since Coded is filling the plot holes and possibly changing novel pertaining to Xehanort Heartless's arc.

Edit: I think hemeants hint, like Xemnas behavior in the novels or such.

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
Any reference to BBS outside the games is non-canon, wait they are references to BBS?
If I remember correctly, Xigbar saying "You weren't the hero like the others". He was referring to TAV.
Or are you talking about Days alone?

SuperSailorEarth

I just watched the cut scene where Axel supposedly looked surprised at Roxas having two keyblades, and I'm not sure if I agree. I think that the surprise (if thats what his expression was) had more to do with the fact that he had 2 keyblades at that point out of nowhere, after fighting him with only that one a few days before. we know for a fact that after Xion Axel saw Roxas again, on his way to leave before his fight with Riku, so its plausible that he may have found out. Does Roxas's gravestone not reference his 2 keys?

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

And this is why you should never trust Square-Enix with continuity, especially the likes of Chrono Cross and Advent Children ;D They are bound to fuck something up. I admit they improved tremendously, but they still have flaws with details in continuity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back