• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) What do you think of Roxas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
I was curious what anyone thought of Roxas now that they have played or seen stuff from the game itself. There was one thing in particular that caught my attention It was probably one of the more touching scenes in Kingdom hearts in general. That was the ending, right after he defeated Xion. That was Uber sad... But what's your take on Roxas now, after everything is said and done? Do you like him more? Less? Does he feel like the same Roxas in and out of KH2? Or do you feel like you understand him more?

And one thing that I know everyone probably noticed, Roxas actually cried over Xion when she dissappeared. So I wish to ask an old question with this new piece of "evidence" if you want to call it that,

Does Roxas have a heart?

Go for it. Theories are welcome, And how close you think you were about your previous theory if you had one.

Edit/// sorry for the Zion >_<; I have a friend by that name been mixing up names alot lately.

Last edited:

V.A.T.14

How do I feel about Roxas? About the same, although I now know he's a bit dumber than I thought he was, and not the cool, slightly emo kid with anger issues I thought him to be. I mean really, he could have been molested and still be all dull about it.

Does Roxas have a heart? Yes.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
How do I feel about Roxas? About the same, although I now know he's a bit dumber than I thought he was, and not the cool, slightly emo kid with anger issues I thought him to be. I mean really, he could have been molested and still be all dull about it.

That's exactly my response, more so with his diary entries. I don't think it was more of him being naturally dumb, like Sora is, but rather, more of the situation that got him to be that way for awhile. For this, copy and paste works better for me here :3. If you remember, when he first came to the Organization Roxas was silent, and didn't really say anything. All we got was this for a small amount of time "...". Even Axel noted how blank he was in the Secret Reports, no expressions. You have to keep in mind he wasn't born with memories of his other self, and wouldn't know simple things like a Heart, what a friend is, questions, or how to write properly. He was basically born with absolutely no clue, like a newborn baby. And he learns new meanings as he grows the same way. Hence, why it sounds innocent and naive. It wasn't like he could help it. He wasn't born with the knowledge. And on top of everything, his existence made him susceptible to huge memory problems, poor boy. He forgot things a lot, knocked out for days on end, was confused and lost. However, the events did take a toll on him. He wasn't stupid anymore once Day 358 came about. He had two keyblades, seemed determined, had a goal, kicked Saïx's ass, and was going to take names, beshes. Hence, we get the Roxas we know now (as well as his Twilight Town counterpart), who mouthed off to Riku that he could not defeat him no matter how many times he tries, who remarked to Axel, his best friend, that no one would miss him, etc. Roxas couldn't trust him or anyone of the Organization any longer. It's actually refreshing to see this change in him. He became aggressive, placed his foot down on things he didn't understand, refusing to do what anyone told him to. Things in life makes you who you are, and Roxas has a proper reason to be an ass sometimes. I love the reflection when you take Days in that regard: innocence lost. However, when you think about it, he still kind of maintains that said innocence to some extent (especially with the Day 357 diary entry). He cares for his friends, able to laugh and smile. It's more like a darker, emo Sora sometimes. Just sometimes. They share traits that makes you stop and realize, darn, they are each other, aren't they?

That's also why when he's in data Twilight Town, he's different too. He knows what ice cream is. He knows what friends are. He knows feelings. He goes to school, and knows homework. He was normal. And so he has a different attitude and approach compared to his Organization days (until the end, that is). Like a pubescent punk one, but an attitude nonetheless.

I've always loved Roxas, personally. And still do. One of my favorite characters. I find him much more interesting than his other self, and his story was stabbed way more deeper. It was like going to shitty life after shitty life, memory erasure or not. After all that crap...

The guy needs some tequila, some booty, flip the finger to anyone that bothers him, and relax :p.

V.A.T.14

Nice way of putting it. :'D I'd give rep if I could.

I've always and still do have the same feelings for Roxas: "LET'S GET THIS OVER WITH, WHERE'S RIKU!?" only with Days it's "WHERE'S XION?!" I've always kinda jumped over the kid only looking back when Axel was next to him. Doing the same with Ven and Sora. (unless it was KH1 Sora)

Kid needs a happy smoke. Then he won't care about anything and REALLY turn into Sora.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
Nice way of putting it. :'D I'd give rep if I could.

I've always and still do have the same feelings for Roxas: "LET'S GET THIS OVER WITH, WHERE'S RIKU!?" only with Days it's "WHERE'S XION?!" I've always kinda jumped over the kid only looking back when Axel was next to him. Doing the same with Ven and Sora. (unless it was KH1 Sora)

Kid needs a happy smoke. Then he won't care about anything and REALLY turn into Sora.

I can't wait to be able to understand
EVERYTHING in the game. espescially the reports and cutscenes. I like this games story it accomplishes explaining Roxas's time in the Org something I had wondered for awhile.

I rep'd him for you

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
Of course Roxas has a heart, it's Sora. And I assume since Sora wasn't a Heartless and pretty much alive, that it meant Roxas could feel emotions due to his connection through Sora.

Grey

I was curious what anyone thought of Roxas now that they have played or seen stuff from the game itself. There was one thing in particular that caught my attention It was probably one of the more touching scenes in Kingdom hearts in general. That was the ending, right after he defeated Xion. That was Uber sad... But what's your take on Roxas now, after everything is said and done? Do you like him more? Less? Does he feel like the same Roxas in and out of KH2? Or do you feel like you understand him more?

And one thing that I know everyone probably noticed, Roxas actually cried over Xion when she dissappeared. So I wish to ask an old question with this new piece of "evidence" if you want to call it that,

Does Roxas have a heart?

Go for it. Theories are welcome, And how close you think you were about your previous theory if you had one.

Edit/// sorry for the Zion >_<; I have a friend by that name been mixing up names alot lately.

Technically, Roxas cried in KH2. At the station in Twilight Town, Sora shed a tear when he was leaving Roxas's "friends", Hayner, Pence, and Olette. Sora would have no reason to cry, and didn't understand why he cried. Therefore, it's only logical to assume that Roxas was the one that cried.

Days showed that Roxas could cry on his own, however, further supporting the fact. So, I believe Roxas has a Heart, yes. Which heart remains to be seen. >_>

A

Azrael

I always found Roxas to be the better half of Sora yet he seemed to be much like Sora in the early days of the Organization only to slowly develop his own personality by the time he kills Xion (againist his own will and in defense) and defects.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
My perception was summarized in *TN*'s post, quite frankly. Though, I didn't take to him at first, Roxas isn't my least favorite character. Not by a long shot.

Technically, Roxas cried in KH2. At the station in Twilight Town, Sora shed a tear when he was leaving Roxas's "friends", Hayner, Pence, and Olette. Sora would have no reason to cry, and didn't understand why he cried. Therefore, it's only logical to assume that Roxas was the one that cried.

Days showed that Roxas could cry on his own, however, further supporting the fact. So, I believe Roxas has a Heart, yes. Which heart remains to be seen. >_>

Nobodies can cry, scream, laugh, etc, you know.

V.A.T.14

The only ones that actually cried tears we're the special ones. Roxas, Namine, and Axel. Though, Axel's tears we're in Roxas' head...I think. That scene still kinda confuses me...

Allister Rose

French Lover

Does Roxas have a heart?

umm....god this is old....he doesnt have a heart....but tetsuya nomura can soon change that

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
My perception was summarized in *TN*'s post, quite frankly. Though, I didn't take to him at first, Roxas isn't my least favorite character. Not by a long shot.

Show me which nobodies actually laugh like humans laugh and not some forced laugh. Screaming a battle cry probably is a normal human thing. No feelings attached.

The only ones that actually cried tears we're the special ones. Roxas, Namine, and Axel. Though, Axel's tears we're in Roxas' head...I think. That scene still kinda confuses me...

Axel and Namine cried? ._. ; I want to see D:

umm....god this is old....he doesnt have a heart....but tetsuya nomura can soon change that

WOuld you fake cry if you didn't feel anything? Roxas cried because he felt heartbreak and sorrow. crying gives more basis for a heart.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Show me which nobodies actually laugh like humans laugh and not some forced laugh. Screaming a battle cry probably is a normal human thing. No feelings attached.

Axel and Namine cried? ._. ; I want to see D:

WOuld you fake cry if you didn't feel anything? Roxas cried because he felt heartbreak and sorrow. crying gives more basis for a heart.

omg...did you play RE:COM????? namine laughed, and cried, and was angry. he felt all those feellings.

roxas cried, laughed, was sad and many other things. even before days came out. so really why is this such a big thing? havent you noticed the anger he had when he was talking to diz????

not only that but it seems Xion has feelings too. do axel, namine and xion have a heart jsut because they felt some emotions?????

its the connection of sora, since sora is connected to roxas and xion, they both feel feelings. it seems namine is connected to sora since she controls his memories and those connected to him. so she must feel feelings too.

axel-i have no idea, but since he's friends with roxas, i guess that would give some feelings to him

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
omg...did you play RE:COM????? namine laughed, and cried, and was angry. he felt all those feellings.

roxas cried, laughed, was sad and many other things. even before days came out. so really why is this such a big thing? havent you noticed the anger he had when he was talking to diz????

not only that but it seems Xion has feelings too. do axel, namine and xion have a heart jsut because they felt some emotions?????

its the connection of sora, since sora is connected to roxas and xion, they both feel feelings. it seems namine is connected to sora since she controls his memories and those connected to him. so she must feel feelings too.

axel-i have no idea, but since he's friends with roxas, i guess that would give some feelings to him

Roxas has a heart can't really use him in an example if your seeign him as a nobody but the argument is that roxas has a heart. hearts do that.

Xion isn't even a nobody. She's like a weird copy that was made differenly like repliriku was.

Namine is still yet to be explained but I have yyet to see her cry. I have yet to see her sad and have yet to really see her happy happy.... she has that weirdness to her when it comes to emotions liek the other nobodies kinda have.

I would like to see a cutscene of her crying and shedding a tear. And nobodies all fake laugh ._.;; it's all forced it really is. it's not even genuine. It'slike with namie which once agian she's weird in terms of nobodies so I can allow her gaps of the strory >.> she is just not right.

Axel wants to feel. Axcel feels liek he has a heart near roxas. Axel wants a heart like everyone else does of courseI'd be around roxas if he made me feel that way. Makes you wonder why he felt that way.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Show me which nobodies actually laugh like humans laugh and not some forced laugh.
I think they all laughed at Sora at the end of the first visit to Hollow Bastion.

So then where does said heart come from?
Where does the heart go when Sora and Roxas fuse?
I think him absorbing Xion had a play into these emotions, but I doubt he had a heart from the way he acts in 358/2 days. He only cries once and the rest of the time he seems empty and hollow. Memory loss and no real sense of direction. Which would make sense since people tend to listen to their hearts for answers.

Fake emotions created by Diz

Allister Rose

French Lover
Roxas has a heart can't really use him in an example if your seeign him as a nobody but the argument is that roxas has a heart. hearts do that.

Xion isn't even a nobody. She's like a weird copy that was made differenly like repliriku was.

Namine is still yet to be explained but I have yyet to see her cry. I have yet to see her sad and have yet to really see her happy happy.... she has that weirdness to her when it comes to emotions liek the other nobodies kinda have.

I would like to see a cutscene of her crying and shedding a tear. And nobodies all fake laugh ._.;; it's all forced it really is. it's not even genuine. It'slike with namie which once agian she's weird in terms of nobodies so I can allow her gaps of the strory >.> she is just not right.

Axel wants to feel. Axcel feels liek he has a heart near roxas. Axel wants a heart like everyone else does of courseI'd be around roxas if he made me feel that way. Makes you wonder why he felt that way.

Xion is said to be special nobody in the report.

ALSO namine DID cry. she cried in RE: COM. did you play that game????

and why would xemnas let someone who isnt a nobody in the organization? Xion was a pure exception since he made her.

axel wasnt around roxas in chain of memories and he still felt emotions. and the laugh was rela...i'm beginning to think you didnt play the games carefully.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back