• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

(Spoilers) What do you think of Roxas?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
ahh that's much better. :3 So I say this proves when near a strong heart it's possible for those connected to that heart to feel emotions and once again please I'm getting a little tired of this back and forth that I asked to stop. so please stop. No more spamming. and if your going to post be more respectful.

Allister Rose

French Lover
ahh that's much better. :3 So I say this proves when near a strong heart it's possible for those connected to that heart to feel emotions and once again please I'm getting a little tired of this back and forth that I asked to stop. so please stop. No more spamming.

not really much spamming since we're on topic. anyways...lets jsut both agree that he may not be a nobody, or maybe a nobody

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?
not really much spamming since we're on topic. anyways...lets jsut both agree that he may not be a nobody, or maybe a nobody

I say let the argument continue but post everytime evidence is needed. I just hate spammy threads >< especially when it's the same thing back and forth D:

Allister Rose

French Lover
o_O it's true that soul hasn't been dealt with yet but where would you get the idea *curious*

with another theory about unbirths being soul+darkness.

also the fact that nobodies have a soul and body.

i thought two theories, one with sora's body and ven's soul or

ven's body with sora's soul.

the whole erase me thing was kinda perfect for the soul thing.

also it seems strnage that only kairi touched sora and suddenly became normalwith a body. so i thought sora soul with ven body. but then someone disproved it. so i changed it to the other way around

canito_q

not everyone. lol back when days was just announced ppl thought she was Aqua or Kairi Everyone was so sure lol sooooo wrong. I could be wrong about the ven and roxas thing. but there just seems to need to be more evidence on alot of stuff besides classifying them as just special. there is always something .-. even if it's overlooked. sO i am just looking harder into things. than what meets the eye... cus so far each game off the other games have been more than what first meet the eye.

You know?

I'm in your side but, how do you know she isn't Kairi or Aqua?

Here's my theory:
Roxas has a hearts... Ven's
Xion looks like however you imagine her, Roxas sees her like Kairi with Aqua color hair. She sees Kairi because of Sora's memories, and sees Aqua because of his hearts memories (ven's). And how it's been said before on this same thread, the heart can change the persons appearence just like Ansem's heartless did with Riku's body

Allister Rose

French Lover

Here's my theory:
Xion looks like however you imagine her, Roxas sees her like Kairi with Aqua color hair. She sees Kairi because of Sora's memories, and sees Aqua because of his hearts memories (ven's). And how it's been said before on this same thread, the heart can change the persons appearence just like Ansem's heartless did with Riku's body

um...that was only ansem, and again in COM, it was proven that the darkness changes appearances, nto hearts. in kh2 didnt riku changed to ansem because he used his darkness?

the darkness allows it to change appearance but the heart is the one in control.

xxjunkyxx

What do I think of Roxas? Well I don't know... his life is pretty boring and all he can think about is ice cream on top of the clock tower. This boy needs to get laid ASAP.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?

Here's my theory:

I have to think on this one... that came at me by suprise...

um...that was only ansem, and again in COM, it was proven that the darkness changes appearances, nto hearts. in kh2 didnt riku changed to ansem because he used his darkness?

the darkness allows it to change appearance but the heart is the one in control.

This is where it's hard to really say either or so I won't be for or against either concept. The main problem is that ansem is both a heart and darkness we would definitely need another example of which one it would truely be remember Ansem said he'd always be inside of Riku. that makes it really difficult. If roxas turns out to look the way he does because he has ven's heart then it would be the heart which is a current theory running around. If not it's most likely darkness. Either way roxas isn't reliable enoguh to be proven as an example just yet anyways and maybe not ever. so confirmation of something similar would need to happen basically we'd need one more example.

What do I think of Roxas? Well I don't know... his life is pretty boring and all he can think about is ice cream on top of the clock tower. This boy needs to get laid ASAP.

lol he does, that he does.

Allister Rose

French Lover
This is where it's hard to really say either or so I won't be for or against either concept. The main problem is that ansem is both a heart and darkness we would definitely need another example of which one it would truely be remember Ansem said he'd always be inside of Riku. that makes it really difficult. If roxas turns out to look the way he does because he has ven's heart then it would be the heart which is a current theory running around. If not it's most likely darkness. Either way roxas isn't reliable enoguh to be proven as an example just yet anyways and maybe not ever. so confirmation of something similar would need to happen basically we'd need one more example.

what are you talking about? the darkness that rested in riku changed his form when he released it. it wasnt the heart. the heart wasnt in riku, only the darkness. riku used the darkness in kh2 not the heart.

the heart used the darkness to change riku into ansem, so riku used ansem's darkness and the aftermath made him loook like ansem

C

Crossroads

I have to think on this one... that came at me by suprise...

lol he does, that he does.

what are you talking about? the darkness that rested in riku changed his form when he released it. it wasnt the heart. the heart wasnt in riku, only the darkness. riku used the darkness in kh2 not the heart.

the heart used the darkness to change riku into ansem, so riku used ansem's darkness and the aftermath made him loook like ansem

You guys are still arguing? lol.

Griever!

?The Ace in the hole?

I was going from CoM when Riku said he could still feel him in there somewhere o_O but your right it was the darkness in kh2. but I thoguht it was the fact he used the darkness in his heart that was ansem which could be argued ansem's heart's darkness that nested inside him. but yeah darkness is what it definitely would be if no other info is found.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I was going from CoM when Riku said he could still feel him in there somewhere o_O but your right it was the darkness in kh2. but I thoguht it was the fact he used the darkness in his heart that was ansem which could be argued ansem's heart's darkness that nested inside him. but yeah darkness is what it definitely would be if no other info is found.

when he defeated ansem, all of ansem's darkness rested at the bottom of riku's heart. so when he used his darkness thats when it changed. but i'm glad this is all cleared up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back