• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Squall in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
O

Onewingedangel6

i think it will be the same as before guiding sora in the right direction and make sure that he does what he is supposed to do

vaporstrips

Onewingedangel6 said:
i think it will be the same as before guiding sora in the right direction and make sure that he does what he is supposed to do

i agree he won't have a big role in the game he will just stay on one world and help sora when he's there

New2Ya

I'm lost...
He will have a bigger role, for two reasons...

Seifer

And of course the reason that Square-Enix has now more things they want in KH2. They have more rights.
And since Nomura lvoes his characters, he's gonna make use of them... And Squall will most probably join forces with Sora, so we can fuse with him!!! XD

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Gasp, New! To fuse? Whoa, that would be awesome! He would double weild a gunblade and a Lionheart keyblade, now that is somethin to dream about there. :D

But yeah, Squall all the way.

Hikari44

i love Squall he is amazingly hot! And im actually kind of impressed: his voice wasnt that bad in kh, unlike *cough aeris cough* I mean, all the main characters were great, but MANDY MOORE AS AERIS?!! ACK! DISGRACE TO MY EARS! I was very angered by that, and Christy Carlson romano as Yuffie was pretty annoying but didn't get me all riled up like that damn mandy moore did!

anyways, i hope they keep squall's voice the same for kh2 cause they did a good job wit him.

O

Onewingedangel6

naw i don't think they will fuse persay but they will probably have a combination attack together that would awsome

New2Ya

I'm lost...
darky_dee4556 said:
Gasp, New! To fuse? Whoa, that would be awesome! He would double weild a gunblade and a Lionheart keyblade, now that is somethin to dream about there. :D

But yeah, Squall all the way.
Well, not the Donald/Goofy way, but the Auron way, sorry... He just does awesome attacks together with a FF character, you know?

Fantasy Angel

Website
www.geocities.com
Since Seifer is in the game...does that mean that Squall will go back to being called Squall, because it's not like he can escape his past anymore if his nemisis is in the game.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
Fantasy Angel said:
Since Seifer is in the game...does that mean that Squall will go back to being called Squall, because it's not like he can escape his past anymore if his nemisis is in the game.
I guess so...

Also I think that the whole Hollow Bastion thing was just a mistake they made writing the script. Maybe in KH2 Nomura wants it to be a dream of them or something, cuz he wants them to play bigger roles, lol...

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Whoa, I missed somethin. Did I read "Serifer" is in the game? Are you serioius? Shuddap! Shuddap! xD

That is news to me, but as for Leon, yeah, an Auron Sora duo for Sora and Leon would be cool. They can do Lion Heart and Fater Circle and many Renozuken combos. Goodness!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
*sigh* exactly...

Say, how many Squall worship topics are there in this section now? XD

yea seifers in the game darkee....
but if they duel does that mean that squall is playable...or is it a cinima like duel of the fates?

and whats wrong with a little squall worship new2ya?
its a good thing..

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
All this thinking is making me dizzy, I think I outta take a break from FFVIII now... if I can only get the will power to turn against Rinoa. Aw, I can't do that, it's too hard!

New2Ya

I'm lost...
squall leonheart said:
yea seifers in the game darkee....
but if they duel does that mean that squall is playable...or is it a cinima like duel of the fates?

and whats wrong with a little squall worship new2ya?
its a good thing..
Hoepfully playable...

And its a really good thing worshipping Squall... Hes the best character...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back