• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Squall in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Tetsuya should addd alternate costumes in this game for added replay, so if you beat the game, you can see Squall....er, Leon wearing his traditional black jacket with fur, and maintain his long hair. Cause his original costume in KH2, he looks more like Laguna with his white shirt exposed, and a blue jacket that Laguna wore in FFVIII.

But alternate costumes would be cool for additional replay value, and seeing Squall in his SeeD or original outfit would be cool.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
darky_dee4556 said:
Tetsuya should addd alternate costumes in this game for added replay, so if you beat the game, you can see Squall....er, Leon wearing his traditional black jacket with fur, and maintain his long hair. Cause his original costume in KH2, he looks more like Laguna with his white shirt exposed, and a blue jacket that Laguna wore in FFVIII.

But alternate costumes would be cool for additional replay value, and seeing Squall in his SeeD or original outfit would be cool.
Uh... since when does Squall wear a blue jacket?! I dont understand darky...

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
lol the coat that he was wearing is tradditional

the blue jacket is a SeeD canidate thing

but seeing as he is SeeD he wouldn't wear it anymore

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
New2Ya said:
Uh... since when does Squall wear a blue jacket?! I dont understand darky...
Eh, sorry. I haven't been eating carrots, so my eye sight is messed up, so I am partially color blind. xD But either way, he does look like Laguna.

New2Ya

I'm lost...
darky_dee4556 said:
Eh, sorry. I haven't been eating carrots, so my eye sight is messed up, so I am partially color blind. xD But either way, he does look like Laguna.
Gheez I wonder why darky... LOL!!!

Could it be becuz (spoiler alert)coughcoughheishisfathercougcoughcough!!!!

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
xD LIEKOMFG! Wait, oh shiz, that is a spoiler alert! Haha, poor Raine... He never saw his mother.

------------------
SPOILER
---------------
I think he looks like his mom face wize, all he does is sport the long hair like his dad. o_O..

paka

i hate to break it to u guys but in kh...SQUALL WAS REALLY FRIGGIN EASY!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back