• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Squall in KH2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sora_123

Originally posted by Hikari_4
i love Squall he is amazingly hot! And im actually kind of impressed: his voice wasnt that bad in kh, unlike *cough aeris cough* I mean, all the main characters were great, but MANDY MOORE AS AERIS?!! ACK! DISGRACE TO MY EARS! I was very angered by that, and Christy Carlson romano as Yuffie was pretty annoying but didn't get me all riled up like that damn mandy moore did!

anyways, i hope they keep squall's voice the same for kh2 cause they did a good job wit him.

where you disappointed about aeriths/aeris voice, when u found out that Mandy Moore was doing it, or after?

Hikari44 said:
i love Squall he is amazingly hot! And im actually kind of impressed: his voice wasnt that bad in kh, unlike *cough aeris cough* I mean, all the main characters were great, but MANDY MOORE AS AERIS?!! ACK! DISGRACE TO MY EARS! I was very angered by that, and Christy Carlson romano as Yuffie was pretty annoying but didn't get me all riled up like that damn mandy moore did!

anyways, i hope they keep squall's voice the same for kh2 cause they did a good job wit him.
yeah shockingly enough Lance Bass did a good job.

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
no i mean when you discovered that mandy moore was aerith i didn't know she was till i read the credits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back