• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars Battlefront 3 Confirmed!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight12

Ex-Exployee said:
This new LucasArts game will be released on either the Wii, Xbox 360 or the PlayStation 3. It has been rumored, but unconfirmed, that this game will be the next installment in the Star Wars: Battlefront series, Star Wars: Battlefront III. This rumour was generated by a statement made by Peter Hirschmann, Vice President of Product Development at LucasArts, by using the words "Battle" and "Front" in the statement "In the battle for videogame quality, these guys are at the front of the line." to describe Free Radical. After employee layoffs at LucasArts a former employee came forward to claim that Star Wars: Battlefront III, among other games, is indeed a current project.

Am I the only one excited? I loved the first 2 and i can't wait for this one to come out :D

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
i think they mean Star Wars: The Force Unleased

Then it would have said the Force Unleashed, now wouldn't it? Besides, FU was announced well over a year ago.

Anyway, I hated Renegade Squadron, and I hope Battlefront III is well on it's way, as well as KotOR III.

Twilight12

Really? Why did you hate it? I wanted to tery it out actually, whats so new about it?

Anywho, i'm excited, expecially if its for the wii and you can use the Wii Zapper! Wi-Fi would be sick, and assuming they have FC in thier, be sure to write them down for me :D

Pablo

rocket sloth
Awards
Website
prodimator.tumblr.com
yeah i made a thread about this a while back saying it was rumored. now its confirmed. but im and excited cause i thought all the battlefront games were awesome.

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
wow. I hope with the new hardware they will be able to include battles from space to ground seamlessly.

Twilight12

Yea, but he said that they are in fact making the game, and that a BF3 is in progress.

Apparently, Lucas Arts are having layoffs and certain employees are pissed, and are spilling the projects that they have worked on.

Oblivionite

I wonder when it will take place?

Ive never played Star Wars battlefront 1 and 2, so I don't know when they take place.

I'm pretty sure one of them takes place during the Clone Wars, right?

Zook

you can never leave KHI
Awards
I wonder when it will take place?

Ive never played Star Wars battlefront 1 and 2, so I don't know when they take place.

I'm pretty sure one of them takes place during the Clone Wars, right?

they both included both the older and newer flicks, the squeal just added more features and levels and space battles.

Twilight12

Yes that is true, but thats the thing, thiers so much more to Star Wars then the movies. They have so many stories to tell, or to expand, and so many un answered questions or cliffhangers, that they could make a game out of anything, Thier making a new Star War movie that takes place between the 2nd and 3rd fim. Its animated, but its still canon to the universe they live in.

I have a question hopfuly someone can answer, I heard in Renegade Squadron, you can make up your own character. How does that work out? Because in 3, I'd like for it to incorporate. If you ask me, as in features, thats all you can really add, as far as originality goes.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
man i hope this comes out i love the battlefront series Renegade squadren was too short but i hope this one has a good campaign

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
Lucas Arts doesn't make the KotOR series, Bioware does. I'm not sure if they'll make another, just because they are now owned by those jerks at EA, excluding Gopher, of course.

JH

Ouvrez Votre Esprit
Website
www.khcentral.net
Holy crap, now I really need a next gen system.

However, how does this make it confirmed? It blatantly says "rumor". And you know, If people keep snooping around like this, there won't be any good announcements for E3. We'll ruin it, just like we did last year.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
well it said its a project so that should mean it is comfirmed and they are working on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back