• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Star Wars Episode I: The New World [RP]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Azrael

-----
"WHOOSH!" The sound of a sharp blade swooped in out of nowhere.

The cries of stormtroopers soon echoed throughout the neighborhood.

"What the kriffin' heck just happened?" Demetricus opened his eyes and stopped there only to gape at the graphic sight before him. The young Jedi Master kneeled down on one knee and inspected the scene of the dismembered bodies of the stormtroopers. "This was done by a lightsaber but not of mines. Then who did this?" Demetricus asked himself as he took a closer look in inspecting the bodies. "Whoever did this definetely was well skilled with a lightsaber and pretty quick in his speed as well; not any one I ever met before up to now."

"I should think it is plain obvious of what had occured here, Master Jedi." A deep, enigmatic voice spoke out from behind the young Jedi Master's back. Demetricus looked behind him and saw a tall, lanky man draped in a black cloak over his body approaching him. "I saved you from suffering the fate of death, Demetricus. I believe it's proper that I deserve a thank you from you for preventing your death by those stormtroopers."

"So you were the one who murdered them then." Demetricus took a few steps back and raised his Force pike narrowing his eyes at him. "Even if you did save my life by killing them, I'm not sure whether I should follow Jedi protocool and say thank you or follow my heart and run." The young Jedi Master chuckled nervously. "And how do you know my name?"

"You can say that I am your guardian angel." The hooded man chuckled a bit. "I had been watching you for a while, my Jedi Master friend ever since the moment you had joined the Jedi Order as the Padawan of Ben'du Marek. There is nothing that I do not know about you, my friend."

"What is your name?" Demetricus asked. "Why did you save me though? I never met you until now."

"I come by many names but I prefer to be known as Plageius." The hooded man bowed his cloaked head. "As for the reasons of why I spared your life from ending by the hands of those stormtroopers, I can not yet tell you until much later. All I can say is that your destiny mandated you could not die this day. Right now is not a time to be talking while you're wanted as a dead man by the Imperial authorities in the capitol for murdering the Empress."

Demetricus' eyes widened and stood there gaping at him. "But how did you know that I was...?" The hooded man walked right by him and began walking up the staircase of the abandoned train station. "You could only had

Plageius stopped in the middle of the station staircase, "Guardian angels must know everything about the person up to the point of reading their thoughts in order to protect them, Demetricus. That and I am well adept in the ways of the Unifying Force, so yes I am familiar with it." The hooded figure took a quick glance at the young Jedi Master and looked forward at the empty streets. "Now enough, you did also mention that you needed a mode of transport to leave Coruscant and head for Theed in Naboo. You are trying to find a lead to the location of the mysterious, new Sith Lord. Are you or are you not?"

"Yes, I am trying to." Demetricus answered solemnly and slowly began following the hooded stranger. "His name is Darth Amanal according to the source of information which I pryed the information out of." Still referencing to the dead Empress and Dark Side Adept Marasiah. "The informant had implied that the current King of Theed, Cornell de Turner, might have some information regarding this Sith Lord, whom I believe to be the person who murdered my parents as well as the father of Jedi Knight Dawn Turner."

"You actually trust the words that spewed out of the mouth of a Dark Side Adept?" Plageius commented; he appeared to know that the informant that Demetricus was actually the dead Empress. "She could be indeed had lied to you before you slew her so that you would head to Theed. You would then fall to one of the traps of the Sith and be killed on the spot by one of their many."

In that aspect, Plageius did have a point.

"And I am sure you do not want that to happen, not at least before having your revenge in murdering the killer of your parents." Plageius began walking back down the steps and faced him. "You do want the murderer to be terminated. Do you?" The hooded man said, playing the emotions of the Jedi Master to his advantage.

"Yes Plageius, I would ." Demetricus nodded quickly. "More than anything else in the world. Even the desire to be seen as more than a friend by Daw....Maya."

"Then I will help you fulfill your destiny and kill him!" Plageius said, offering his wrinkly, pale hand to him. "What do you say, my friend? How about we combine forces and do so?"

Demetricus backed up a couple steps away,"I am still not sure if I am able to put my complete trust into you, Plageius."

The young Jedi Master was still not sure whether he could place his trust on his hooded stranger. Despite the fact he had saved his life from ending by the hands of stormtroopers just a mere two minutes ago. This man appeared to be suspicious to him, yet he didn't seem to have any presence of the Dark Side in him. So he could not had been the mysterious Sith Lord or another one of his agents.

"But I can not detect any intentions of malice in your heart. You are not of the Sith." Demetricus withdrew his lightsaber."..so I guess I would have to trust you...for now." He shook his hand and smiled.

The pact was made.

"Excellent." Plageius smiled under his black cloak. "Now since that's settled, I will take you to my personal Corellian star cruiser hidden at a secret private shipyard under the Jedi Temple basement confines. Let's go."

"And what of the Empire?" Demetricus asked, hoping not to run into more stormtroopers again. "What if more Imperial operatives come?"

"Ye Jedi of little faith." The hooded man Plageius smiled, "You need not worry of any Imperial authorities harming us. I shall promise you that they are already dealt with as we speak."

"Whatever then." Demetricus simply shrugged his shoulders and followed his new ally. "I hope that you two, Maya and Dawn will understand my actions one day. I hope you do not bear hatred for me already."

-----

Last edited:

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
"Sith lord? A Sith lord?" gasped Sebastian, as he bent down to his young Knight in a bid to help her. He noticed that Ryu came into view and had happened to been seeing what had emerged from this. "I feel it, too. Do you not feel a dark presence within the Force, Ryu? I think that's what my good friend here was trying to say." Sebastian rose to his feet, noticing that Haden and Maya had arrived at the scene as well. This wasn't going to go down well with the Jedi Council, that was for sure. It wouldn't go unnoticed, certainly because there were several witnesses.

Dawn looked up at everyone, who was staring down at her. Aside from her master, she noticed Haden and remembered that she was talking to him at the bar when he suddenly had to leave. She tearfully shook her head to answer his question and continued to look rather fearful. She was speechless at this point. Sebastian turned to face Maya.

"She sensed the Sith lord right here in the very Temple," he replied, answering hers and Haden's question. "Dawn here fell to her knees after being overwhelmed by his presence. I could only just about contain myself when I realised that a sick, evil being walked in this very sacred building." He grabbed Dawn's hand and helped her to stand again. "I need you all to search the Temple for the Sith. Do not approach if you see him; merely report to me or the Council, whoever is closest."

Once more, he looked at Maya.

"I think it best if you take her somewhere she can calm down, Maya. Hers or your personal chamber perhaps?"

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Ryu looked at Dawn's master, Sebastian was right, there was something dark inside the temple, he had no idea what kind of Sith could break into the temple but he was going to find out. "I'll go check the outside of the temple master, if I see him I'll contact you before doing anything" the young knight said, though the Dawn's master would probably know he's lying, Ryu was know to always jump into battle without back up, even if it was against someone much stronger than him. For an odd reason he couldn’t take his eyes away from Dawn’s, he saw something in them he had never seen before. It was times like this that pained him that he couldn’t stay but his orders were orders.

Bowing one last time he gave one last look Dawn and nodded to her that he would find the Sith or whatever was causing this dark presences in the temple, Ryu left the group of Jedi's and began his search, Something was off about all of this, why would a Sith lord be in a place that's crawling with Jedi's and if he was inside the temple why didn't he or anyone else feel it earlier, it wasn’t until Dawn started to feel it that the rest did. It was like whatever was here was here had a presences higher than an average Sith.

OOC: sorry for the crappy post, long day.

A

Azrael

-----
"We should be able to bypass any Imperial operatives patrolling the area as long as we stick to the alleyways." Demetricus' new ally Plageius spoke calmly as he raised his head. Two Victory II-class light cruisers hover in the sky above as they pass by the dark alleyway and are followed by several dozen TIE Vulture VI-class starfighters that jetted rapidly by. "Hmmph?" Plageius looks behind to see Demetricus staring at the Jedi Temple. "Is something in your mind bothering you, Demetricus?"

"Huh?" Demetricus let out a tear from his eye and turned around lowering his head. "I should never have accepted that position and left my friends abandoned. For fulfilling my selfish desires of being, I ended up in this situation as a wanted man that will be hated by the entire Empire and probably losing my respect of my friends and the whole Jedi Order for me once they are informed by the Council." He raised his head staring at the cloaked man. "Empress Marasiah was a secret agent of the Sith Lord Amanal and I murdered her. Only to earn the ire of the very Empire I tried to save from being ruled by the Sith once again like it was long ago and being forced to flee. Only to take part in a quest to take down a mysterious Sith Lord that could be anywhere" He fell on his knees and dropped his lightsaber. "If I only had the power to stop myself from accepting that promotion, I could at least had been with my friends in the long, arduous year I had been away."

Plageius looked down at the young Jedi Master. The eyes of the boy filled with fears and his fists clenched tightly. He sensed much fear and confusion in the heart of the young man. He probed the man's mind only for his own mind to be bombarded and flooded of vivid images of a younger version of Demetricus along with two unknown girls playing in the Temple gardens playing. Then Demetricus, a bit older along with the same women, in the early years of adolesence. Plageius could only presume that these were the past memories he was viewing through his own mastery of the Force that his new traveling companion cherished deeply, especially the ones of Dawn. He appeared to have romantic feelings for the woman although it also seemed he sort had an infautation with the other girl identified in the memories as Maya. Also the hidden desire for power and revenge on the murders of his parents could easily be felt as he furthered the mental probe of his mind .

The cloaked man grinned at what he had discovered within the boy's mind and heart. "Yes. Master Pallopides has proven himself to be mentally as well as physcially adequate for my plans in the near future. Now I shall play along until he is completely under my sway. Enough that I can plan out the complete destruction of the Apprentices who betrayed me and banished me from my homeland." Plageius gave off somewhat of a sympathetic look and presented his hand to him. "Come on, you should never worry about treachery from your friends. I'm sure they will not betray you. If they were really your friends, they will understand the reasons behind what you had done." Able to tell that his words were getting through Demetricus' head, he smiled. "Let's go."

"You're right." Demetricus stood up on his own and nodded at Plageius. "I can only hope in the name of the Force that I can bring peace to the Galaxy. Then if only then, I can recieve redemption and be allowed once again as a loyal citzen of the Empire." He picked up his lightsaber pike and walked past the cloaked man. "Let's continue on our way."
-----
As Maya carried an semi-conscious Dawn back to her quarters, the members of the Jedi High Council, only numbering five, had a secret meeting in the top floor of the Temple. They were listening to now Master Vos Secura and Lord Gilford, informing the rest of the Council of the Palace bombing.

"Imperial intelligence reports given by its Director Lord Ashford as well as Lord Gilford had informed us that there were no survivors of the destruction. Her Highness, the House of Fel and hundreds of thousands of people who had took residence in the buildings had all been killed in the explosion." Vos said, "And it is most unfortunate that it was one of our own fellow members of this prestigious group of the finest Jedi Knights in the Galaxy is responsible for the inhumane slaughter committed just a half ago." He stopped reading and lowered his head. "It just couldn't be..."

"What!!??" The other Council members exclaimed in unison. "What is it, Master Vos?"

"It seems that Master Pallopides is the one responsible for the attacks and reports imply he was working as an agent of the Sith."

And all went quiet at the revelation.
-----

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
The idea of the force was waning suddenly, or Reforge was really good at what he did, either way, he'd gone unnoticed by the supposed Masters whom were having quite the important discussion, but he could have apparently cared much more than he did about what they talked about. He had another purpose at the time, and because of this his presence could be revealed, or kept hidden. He said nothing, the force he controlled doing its job more than well, though Reforge wasn't at all foolish enough to act like the force was some kind of tool to merely be used. His head nodded as he listened, he was stationed near the left.

There wasn't any information here that he wasn't yet aware of, so with a purposeful glimmer of golden light, his figure both appeared and then vanished at the same time, a rather large hole opening itself where he had been in the room. He said, "That was a complete waste of my time." Meanwhile using methods that were his own practical use of the force, Reforge turned up in a hallway and not choosing to hide himself; walked right past Ryu, smiling as he did so. There of course was no doubt that he would feel the alarming force about his person, but until a reaction was made, Reforge continued walking.

Ryu certainly looked like he was somebody whom would become annoying in the near future, but that was just something that happened when you got involved in such affairs. The crackle of red static around Reforge's hand grew denser....

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
it was strange Ryu thought as he was walking, a feeling of darknesss was riseing threw him with every step he took, it was like something inside him was telling him to turn around though he was always a hard headed person to these things. Times like that were why his old master thought he wasen't ready to become a Jedi knight, his powers with the force were on a good enough level but his feelings were always getting in the way of his way of thinking.

This was one thing that his master feared, if he couldn't keep ahead of his feelings than how did he not know if Ryu would one day fall to the darkside, then again Ryu would be lieing if he said he never thought about what the sith felt and were they more free than he was.

The feeling had returned again, the sickening painfull feeling that he felt when he was inside his chamber, almost like something was tearing inside of him. Ryu noticed that a man was begining to walk past him, this man was...was strangly disturbing to him, he was smileing at Ryu and all the knight could do was match with his own gaze. it was odd whoever this was he was giveing off such darkn energey almsot like he was a sith but so much stronger, Ryu looked into his eyes the man smiled. That smile scent chills down him, the force that was around him, he could almost see a red aura.

When the man would pass Ryu the knight would stop dead in his tracks, his body was frozzen, his hand was shakeing in fear even though this man had not said or done anything to make this happen. Soon after that he heard a crackle comeing from him and that's what brought him back to the moment, Ryu rushed ahead of the man and stood in looking dead at his face. "What's your purpose in this temple, you are no Jedi?" Ryu said as calmy and bravely as he could, he had to tightend up his fists beacuse both his hands woudn't stop to shakeing, this man had been taught sith teaching, his stance and the ay he carried himself was all pointing to a darker teaching.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Ryu stopped abruptly in his face and Reforge looked down at him, the scales on hsi body shining as he moved his hand lazily about. "What??" He asked this as if he missed what Ryu had asked even though he had not at all. The man was horrified from Reforge's knowledge and he thought that he was trained in the arts of the Sith, which wasn't exactly a lie, but was far from the truth. The static around his hand remained the way it normally was and Reforge looked directly into Ryu's eyes before he smiled as he did previously.

That single smile held more trauma than anything most Jedi could handle when coupled with Reforge's gaze. "No I am not a Jedi, but what's it to you??" As he inquired this, two light saber hilts circled his waist and hovered off the ground. Before turning his attention back to Ryu, Reforge motioned with his hand and a large burst of particles stream from the hand opposite the one with the static, which ripped a gash in the side of the floor.

"You wanna get out of my way now Ryu??"

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
For a instant Ryu was frozen solid but he soon recoverd, this man wasen't a Jedi that was for sure though something about him was off even if he was a Sith like he first tought. Every word he said to Ryu had sent chills down him, it was like even being around someone like this was starting to effect him. When the man's smile came back he couldn't do anythiing but glare, there was something be hind that smile that kept telling him that this guy was more than what he looked.

When Ryu saw the man send a blast of particals into the floor all he could do was look at the man's lightsaber, wondering were he got it, a strange thing to wonder in a time like this but his mind always worked in odd ways. "You wanna get out of my way now" the mans words had gottten Ryu's attention again though instead of saying anything Ryu took off his Jedi robe and grabed his orange lightsaber from his waist before grabing his late masters blue light as well. Ryu got into a Jar'kai battle stance and gave a brave smirk "I'm one of those Jedi's that are too dense to know when they should leave" he said as he eyed the man. "I have a bad feeling about this" he thouhgt to himself as he got ready for whatever would happen next.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Reforge calmly smiled at Ryu again and seemingly phased backwards a few feet, his light sabers following him. Before long, Ryu got into a specific stance; that of the Jar'kai for battle. "How amusing, but you too cannot win boy." Reforge turned sideways and told hold on one of his light sabers, the blade showing itself as a black wave of energy, one which was wider than normal for such a weapon. he moved forward and tore past Ryu with his blade extended, flipping over him and turning around.

"Let's play boy." He held the light saber down towards the floor and then snickered as his other light saber ignited and rushed towards Ryu, slashing amazing fast without Reforge doing anything visible to the eye. His hand covered in static glowed violently as he used it to send forth a surge of rainbow colored force lightning. Except that not only did it come from the ceiling, this force also seemed to have a mind of its own....

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
That smile was beginning to annoy Ryu but all he did was return it with his own smile "It doesn't matter if I win or not, just as I find out who you are" he said calmly but something struck him as odd, what did he mean you too, was there another Sith inside the temple that attacked a Jedi. This was confusing him more and more, who the hell was this guy?

For the second time his thoughts were broken when the man started to attack him. "Let's play boy." He held the light saber down towards the floor and then snickered as his other light saber ignited and rushed towards Ryu, slashing amazing fast without Reforge doing anything visible to the eye. His hand covered in static glowed violently as he used it to send forth a surge of rainbow colored force lightning. Except that not only did it come from the ceiling.

Ryu placed his orange Lightsaber in the ground before he slammed his hand into it, making a type of sonic boom at the man though he wasn’t fast enough to doge all the slash's of the man's Lightsaber, the weapons slashed at his right arm and a burn mark had begun to show. Ryu winced at the pain but then he picked up his orange Lightsaber and started to make the saber spin around in a quick motion before sending it and the man.

OOC: Sorry if my fighting skills are rusty, I'm not the best at fighting in SW rp's.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
Upon hearing Master Black's words, Maya felt a sense of dread, yet she was certain that his assumption about Dawn's behavior was correct; it certainly backed up Master Secura's warning to her. With that in mind, she made sure to inform the little group about their conversation. "He said that he sensed a Sith Lord very recently," she explained, "Whoever it was probably arrived not long ago."

Sebastian's expression was grave. "That must have been what Dawn felt too." He quickly turned to Haden and Ryu and ordered them to search the Temple for the mysterious Sith Lord, while asking Maya to escort Dawn to someplace private. That was probably a good idea; for a Jedi, Maya wasn't a very good fighter, and who knew what would happen if she encounted a powerful agent of the Sith? It was the main reason for why she wasn't a Knight yet.

"Very well, Master Black," she said with a small bow, "I'll take Dawn to my room; it's the closest." Then she allowed herself a smirk as she gently pulled Dawn off the floor. "MC will throw a fit when he sees what's happened to you, but we'll cross that asteroid field when we get to it..."

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
"How dull." Reforge laughed as his light saber slashed at Ryu. His lightning was defended against but that was fine. The light saber whizzee at his chest and struck, yet did no damage.

"Die." His hands pulsed as a large telekinetic force impact got released. The pressure was high. Ryu was in for it.

A

Azrael

-----
Demetricus opened his eyes sensing some sort of a disturbance in the natural order and immediately turned his head back. "I felt a sudden surge in the Force coming from the Jedi Temple just now." The raven haired Jedi Master grasped the hilt of his saber as he looked towards that direction of the decrepit . "Must be some sort of mind-tricks from the Imperial Knights that are probably out to take me out. I should best ignore it and go on I'm slowing myself and Plageius down." Demetricus turned back and his eyes widened at what he had seen. An old, seemingly decrepit J-type star skiff laying there on an even more decrepit landing bay, a ship once used by the Naboo during the last few decades of the Old Republic. The hatch doors of the ship were open. "Is this it, Plageius? Isn't it a bit...you know for a vessel worthy of interplanetary travel?"

"Old, unusable and decrepit?" Plageius asked him while his eyes stared up at the rusting metal of the Naboo skiff. His traveling companion nodded and crossed his arms, "This ship is pretty old but if it can withstand three hundred and seventy five years of use traveling throughout the Galaxy for its previous owners whoever the kriffin' hell they were. I'm pretty sure it will be sufficent for one more ride to Theed."

"At the very least..." Demetricus paused for a few seconds. "...this hunk of junk that we are flying in can fetch us a good price in the Theed black market headed by the local Hutt Lords." He took a few moments to look around the ship and circled it once until he was right in front of the hatch doors again. "It will definetely get us enough Imperial credits to get a average cruiser at best in case my potential lead Dawn's cousin Lord Cornell Turner doesn't get anywhere." Plageius rolled his eyes and began to walk up the hatch doors inside the skiff.

"That attitude of yours is so likeable..." Demetricus glared at him. "Something the matter?"

"Yes, there is." Plageius looked back and glared at him "I do not see the reason why you are wasting our time here out of all places and now. It's best that we do not spend one more extra minute in the Imperial capital where you are considered a wanted man who will get shot once they find out you're here. And just by association with you, I'll get shot by the Empire's soldiers as well." Demetricus just chuckled and placed his arm on the cloaked man's shoulder. "How can you be so calm? I mean...just fifteen minutes ago, you were bawling like a youngling about abandoning your friends and what not. I thought you Jedi were known to be emotionally stable, not to cry like some mere weak woman. Why are you so different?" Plageius thought about it and sighed. "I'll just ignore his response and pilot the thing."

Demetricus shrugged his shoulders and chuckled "I tend to think that letting out my emotions is a good thing so that it consume us and lead us to the road to darkness that many fallen Jedi in the past took. Or at least that's what my friend Maya had taught me when I first me her." He smiled at the thought of Maya and placed his arms behind his head looking back at the Jedi Temple. "Plus thinking of her and my other friend Dawn usually brings happiness to my soul. And I'm sure the two of them are thinking of me. What do you think?"

Silence.

Demetricus crossed his arms and pouted stopping there watching as he went inside the ship; he certainly did not like to be ignored."Hmmph." He walked up into the ship and saw Plageius approaching the pilot's seat. Demetricus then tugged his traveling companion Plageius's black cloak hard. "Hello?"

The cloaked man turned around."What do you want now?" Plageius hissed angrily at Demetricus. "Can you see I was trying to pilot us out of this forsaken place and head to Theed as you wanted?"

"What did you think of what I said back there about my friends?" Demetricus inquired of him. "About thinking of my friends and them thinking about me?"

"Oh....so you did say something!! I didn't hear you...to tell you the truth, I ignored every word you said" Demetricus face-palamed and shook his head rolling his eyes as he took the co-pilot's seat, frustrated at being ignored. "What the kriffin; hell did I say?"

-----

key490

Haden was walking the halls of the Jedi Temple, going over all the information in his head. Dawn had said she had felt the presence of a Sith Lord and apparently so did Master Secura. If this Sith Lord was able to mask his presence so long, Haden doubted that his Force Sense would work in this situation. But he still had the Force and his lightsaber. He did not plan on fighting the Sith Lord, but if he was attacked he wanted to be prepared.

As he walked the halls, Haden felt a chill run down his spine. He may not be able to use Force Sense, but he still had his instincts. He began to pick up the pace a little and broke into a fast run as he neared what ever he had felt. He stood against the wall and quitely neared the corner. Haden jumped around the corner and found nothing. Apparently, his instincts were wrong. He began to walk down the wall as he pondered what it was he had felt.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It was pointless. This Jedi wasn't worth killing and if dead would prove useless. Even with his force attack going he nonchalantly walked off. Reforge would deal with the boy at another time. It was sad, "Don't die on me kid."

He sighed and sent numerous bolts of force lightning into his attack; never turning around. He came around another corner and laughed at a Jedi.

A

Azrael

-----
The Naboo skiff of the cloaked man Plageius lifts from the landing platform and begins its journey to Naboo.
-----
(OOC: Short post, but that's all I got.)

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
Ryu saw the man turn around but he didn't go after him, though he didn't get out of his stance yet either, he was trying to read his thoughts, most people think it has to do with mind reading but it is more of trying to read the person emotions but like he thought this man was smarter, his mind was blocking any entry he could get into.

Though When the man rounded a corner he sent bolts of force lightning at Ryu, thinking fast Ryu placed both sabers in front of him and created a force barrier around him, most of the lighting was deflected by the barrier but some broke threw. The Jedi cringed in pain as he felt the electric surge go threw him but it had stopped as soon as it started.

Though not even giving himself time to recover Ryu chased down the hall to the man and stood in front of him, but not before putting away his light sabers. He was cocky but he wasn’t stupid, this man was stronger than him and could probably beat him but maybe talking would be a smarter approach, Ryu was starting to realize this man wasn’t a Sith, if he was he would of just killed him. "Who are you and why are you here" Ryu said calmly, the nineteen year old was now having trouble opening his right eye but that didn't matter, all that mattered at the moment was thing man. "Your not a jedi, that is easy to tell but you don't seem like a sith, if you were you could of just killed me instead of going easy on me"

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Well you didn't die. What a shame." He bowed and smiled, his scales gleaming. Reforge was enjoying this. "I am here for you and an item." Looking down at the injured Jedi, Reforge laughed and rapidly healed the boy then held out his hand. "I am someone beyond everything, my title being Fortinbras Proginoskes. You can call me Reforge."

His tone got deeper. "Dawn turner is nearby. I have business now that the Empress is dead as you should be.

Solareon

The last Soldier
Website
unlimited-gaming.net
"Well death was never much of a interesting adventure" Ryu said with a smirk as he felt his strength returning to him, looking over Reforge. "Beyond everything huh, Sounds like a god to me" John said pushing back his hair and looking to the hallway he had just come from "Dawn Turner is isn’t feeling well and was brought to A Jedi named Maya's chambers.

Walking over to were he had left his Robe Ryu put it back on and brushed off the dust that had fallen on it, looking back over he gave a friendly smile "So what business would you have with Dawn now that The empress is dead, and what would this have to do with me" he asked politely.

Hazen Gregory

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
He spoke with no words...There is much you need not know at this point. The ways of the force are my purpose at this time. G Reforge left notion that though not fighting they were still enemies. "More will die before I leave here and blame will sadly fall to you. You won't appear beaten and I will make an escape"

He said something in an odd language but kept the words: force, life, essence and you to be understood and oncf again walked off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back