• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Starbursts or Skittles

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Starbursts or Skittles?

• Total voters

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards
So what do you like better?

Starbursts?
sc0101c.jpg

Or Skittles?
skittles.jpg

I like Skittles

Cissy

Bronze Member
Skittles, bra.

Their chewy yet somehow juicy insides and deliciously fruity shell know no match.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
It's a tough one for me but I'll go with Skittles.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
I'm the only one that went with starbursts?
oh well :/

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
This sounds like it should be discussed in the other thread, but had they'd not changed the flavors of Tropical Starbursts a good while back.. Pina Colida = fail.. I'd like them the most, but Tropical Skittles are the best. However, Baja Starbursts are awesome, but the Berry and Tropical Skittles are better. Sour skittles are also tasty, though sour.. obviously..

Apollo

Silver Member
I will have to go with Skittles for now. They taste juicy, and make my mouth water. Starbursts are normaly better it hurts to eat them to much with braces.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
While I don't find either of these options particularly appetizing, I'll have to go with Skittles, because Sour Skittles don't suck.

Elorah

Awards
Hmm... tough one, but I'll go skittles. They're like a delicious medium between soft candy and hard candy.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
I love Starbursts so much, uhhh I want one right now, especially a pink one lol.

Rix

:)
Awards
So that is starburst huh? Looks like some other candy that I do really like! I'll try some starbursts in a couple of weeks then. If it tastes like the candy I'm thinking about I have to go with stabursts.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Starburst is a bit too chewy for me.
With skittles, I like to get a green, yellow, and orange and eat them all at once.

Ren

adios motherfucker
I can't choose, really. I love them both equally. <3
They also happen to be my favorite.

Back