• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Starving?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should I try starving or upchucking?

• Yes

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • No

Votes: 22 84.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Just stick at it. =) A lot of it's to do with your age, and as long as you keep up what you're doing and don't go overboard, well, most people lose a lot of weight naturally in their mid-teens. Trust me, I've had self-esteem issues with weight too, but in the end I just... kinda lost weight without really doing anything. Just growing up.

Johnny Stooge

Hawkguy
Awards
I have a fast metabolism and a small appetite. I'm in the opposite position to you. I try everything I can to try and put ON weight. My weight is constantly shifting because I have a tendency to get sick alot, which limits the things I can eat so I never hit anything over 60kg. And I also have a bad habit of eating slowly, which actually fills you up quicker.

My advice -- watch what you eat, make sure your excercising and try and eat slowly. Don't go the way of anorexia or bulemia. Contrary to what some girls may thinks, us guys do not like girls that are skin and bone. It is not attractive at all. Neither are the habits.

Tsuki-chan

つきこ
Awards
To the extreme where contracting a serious disorder seems to be a better choice?

****ing fire your mom.

:blink: If anything to serious happens then she'll let me have meds., if I understand what your saying correctly. She wont let me have meds. now because she says it'll ruin my life and the meds. probably wont even work.

I think, (Though I know people have given you lots of advice already) Stick to what you are doing. Don't you dare! start throwing up on purpose. Wait for the doctors appointment. They will try to help you.

I find myself being hungry all the time and never able to eat. My stomach has been having all kinds of problems lately. I may even have an ulcer. For the longest time eating caused lots of pain, and (The doctor is helping with pills and blood tests, I've gotten better) I couldn't and didn't want to eat. I've lost a lot of wieght. At 5'8" I am about 104 pounds. I miss the 20 I lost.

Being skinny, is NOT what its cracked up to be. Throwing up is the worst thing ever, and doing it voluntarily... no way. It causes so many more problems than it can fix.

Not letting yourself eat at all? You'll be in pain Constantly. It's horrid.

So stick to eating small meals, and more meals during the day. Exercise. Wait on your doctors help. Keep encouraged, and listen to your close friends who are telling you NOT to do it. Besides, if they do tell your mom or a teacher? You'll just go to rehab or something worse. And that wouldn't be any fun would it?

People find out about what you're thinking about doing? They'd just whisper about in the hallways, and make fun of you, and joke about your gagging yourself, and all such horrid things. I've realized that people who make fun of people aren't worth the time it takes to realize they exist.

Also? Boys? You'll find the right one eventually. He'll love you for YOU no matter WHO you ARE, or WHAT you LOOK like. That's the point in the first place. You're only 13. Wait. Life is wonderful. Don't ruin it.

So listen to all of us on here. We want to help.

And the four who voted yes???? Someone HURT them!

DanceWaterDance

Ha-loo-sa-gen-a-shun
With Hannibal Lector, of course. The Good Doctor a
Website
www.myspace.com
I agree, keep with what you're doing. I've been sick for the past two weeks, and things that have really upset me have happened, so my stomach has been rejecting food. It is one of the most unpleasent things in the world to have lost 20 pounds in two weeks. v_v

In starving yourself, you get dizzy, pass out, all of that stuff. A healthy diet will eventually work, and if it doesn't, then perhaps your body is just happy with the weight it's at. You also have to take into account your age. A lot of people will just slim up around 17 or 18. I don't know why -shrugs-.

But I'm really do hope that you take everyones advice and choose the path that will eventually have you at the weight you want... not laid up in a hospital bed somewhere.

By the way:

Yes people slim down as they age a lot of times. I used to be really chubby, and I was teased a lot when I was 10 till I was about 14/15. THen all the extra weight just seemed to disappear.

So don't worry so much! It'll work out in time.

Lunar Knight

American Person
Doing any of those things will make you even more unhealthy than what you started with. I rather be an overweight person than a insanely skinny, unhealthy person. People who tease are likely to have insecurites about themselves and choose to bring down other people to help them feel better. Don't listen to those who do that a rotten thing like that. If you choose to allow others take control over your actions, than what's the reason to live? People plotting your course from the very beginning, not having any freedim to choose, pretty dull if you ask me.

If you're looking for advice, listen to your close friends. They'll actually try to help and give you logical advice. Just try eating low fat and calorie food. Exercising is crucial if you truly want to lose weight. Body building is good, too. It increase your calorie income, thus having less extra energy at the end.

You're only thirteen. Everything doesn't happen in an instant. I used to be much fatter than I am now. I weight train a lot which helped me. Give it some time and you'll have a metabolism and be all luscious full of curves and boys will be drooling over you, including me. ;D

You have to remember that beauty is not just being skinny and having those things on your chest. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder," I don't remember where I got that but it makes a lot of sense. Not everyone will be looking for that one generic figure.

Do remember that I'm there for you, tsuki.

Soraroxrikusux05

What's a Mary Kate diet?

My mom doesnt want me using meds. ><

Instead of trying to make me feel like a dumbass, try reading my first post and making a helpful post.

Making me feel bad aint going to change a damn thing I do. Your post did not convince me much.

Sorry guys that it took me a long time to reply back. (been busy) I've read through all your post and thank you for your time and thought.

I'm still having problems setting up a routine to do. I exercise about 4 days a week for 30 minutes, I usually dont reach eating 2,000 calories(is that bad?)

I wanna know is there anything else I can do to help?

Also I cant go to the doctors until next month or so.

lol, well it looks like you've decided not to do it. that's what matters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back