• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Street Fighter: The next generation.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeneralChaos

ooc: Wow... this moved fast!

ic: Beatrix had given up searching for her opponent and would just look on a computer when she got home. Instead, she sat down to watch the fight between the feared Sagat and the relatively new Chad.

The fight was intense enough to meke even her wince when Sagat was knoced out of the ring by the youngster. "Not bad... not bad at all..." Beatrix thought to herself as she got up off her seat again while watching the victorious Chad go over to his friends. One of them was a young girl while the other was a young boy.

Beatrix then walked out of the arena, got into her car parked outside and drove back to her home. She would have to find out about this youngster who was strong enough to defeat the infamous Sagat. "Hmm... this tournament will be interesting..." She thought to herself.

chad

Bronze Member
chad ran into an alleyway where the scream, was and saw a 18 year old girl cowering in fear while another women, was fighting the shadowlaw android, the android slammed into the women sending her backwards, chad then jumped at the android and kicked it in the head

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
"Thank you for saving me Fayte." She gave him a hug. she looked at Saget's wound and bent over. She put her hand on it and she said in a low voice. "heal." A pink energy came out of her hand and began closing his wound. "He sould be ok now."

chad

Bronze Member
chad from description and reputation recognized the fighter woman as chun-li"go, save the girl" said chad to chun-li, he then saw the bande over the android's right eye come off revealing a green robotic eye, that then glowed "uh oh" muttered chad as he dived t othe right as a laser beam fired from it

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Jay ran tawords the scream when he got there he saw Chad and two women one scared and the other fighting. He then saw another Shadowlaw man coming up behind Chad. Jay quickly punched The Shadowlaw man in the face and three more appeared. He jumped up and did a flip in the air he put his one foot out and came crashing down on the one. He then put a purple ball of wind on his index figure and threw it at the 2nd one."Wind Blade!" He yelled when he threw it. It quickly formed into a razor sharp blade and cut the one then he rushed up and grabbed the 3rd by the neck." Who the hell are you!?"

chad

Bronze Member
chad kept on rapidly punchnig the shadow law android then tripped it over and punched it in the head, his fist gonig through it destroying it "hmm their weaker than i heard they was" mumbled chad he then saw one of the competitors in the tournament grabbing hold on of one of the androids and walked over to them

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
"Tsh screw this." He smashed it's neck and turned to Chad and Chun-li and nocticed they were staring at him. "What?" He said with a confused face.

chad

Bronze Member
"nothing, well i got to go" said chad as he ran off, thinknig to himself "damn this is worse than i thought, the shadowlad are getting too involved something's up, hmm maybe i should take a look around the city" thought chad

chad

Bronze Member
"their androids, that were built by a company called the shadowlaw" excliamed chad as he then started to walk

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
"But they were distroied by Ryu Ken Chun-li and Guile how could they be back...unless He...no he wouldn't would he? He ran off into the shadows. He began runing and stopped at a lab." You crazy ass wht did you do?" He walked in. He was eparaments and test tubes and papers everywere. He saw one paper that said project Bison."Crap! Not good not good." He smashed the test tubes. "Bastards they got some of her DNA to revive Mike Bison!"

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
((Bau sagat got tooken away by the shadow law digused as medics))
"Its no problem so you want to come with me to eat?" asked Fayt.

chad

Bronze Member
chad had just crossed the sea in a boat to a small island nearby the city he landed and walked up to a massive building, he walked up to a massive platform which had small craters in it, he then walked up to a smashed window near the building and jumped in "ah here i am, now time to see if i can find something" muttered chad

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Well lets see what there is." said Fayt as they walked into the city.As they walked down an alley something caught his eye he looked at the area that caught his eye without turning his head.He saw the medics from before in an alley across from them. They were taking Sagat with them.They glanced at Fayt and Bau.Fayt whispered to Bau"dont turn your head look to your right....."

Sora is n1

Bronze Member
"Alright but look!" said Fayt pointing at the the weird looking medics take sagat inside a run down building."Thats not the infremayry......" said Fayt as he walked towards the door.

Bao_Miaura

Tomboy ice fighter
"I know those are Shadowlaw's androids. Should I take them out?" She said quitely. One of the androids begand scaning her and read her as Target: Bao Miaura status normal fighting GI: 5000 operation....CAPTURE. Reason: Lord Bison's reseriction. The android cept away from the rest into the shadows.

Zero_theTiborg

Occ: Sorry if this is alittle late to join.
Name: Zero
style: Zero has a basic form of counter arts as well as his nano machine powered suits weapons
alignment: He works for the Galxey police but is basicly on his own side
Bio: Zero was once found on a shore washed up with no memory and was found by a young girl named Sakura. Sense then they had a strong relationship but years later thanks to being drafted for a war on a planet were most Tiborges moved to was under attack by J.I.N.F. a branch from Shadowlaw that once made the Tiborges but they attacked with the new 2.0s after the war he could not find Sakura so he diecided to join the Galxey Police to find her. He was then told of the come back of Shadowlaw and was ordered to enter the tournament. He entered hoping to stop Shadowlaw and find Sakura.
OCC: if it's ok can I be Sakura as well? I'm pretty good at multi Role-Playing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back