• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

stuff that sucks in kh : chain of memories

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
THE EVIL EVIL EVIL BLUE 1 CARD I NEED TO KILL AXEL!
i've been searching for it for ages! i mean... like 9 months.
I've gone like level 54 to level 75 now and still nothing!

DarkClownNizzo

Website
rpgforgers.zeeblo.com
For a GBA game, it was pretty good, especially if you consider the fact that they managed to cram all the voice acting and cutscenes into a tiny cartridge.

I think that attack cards should've used up much less CP, and that cards in general were somewhat easier to find. I also didn't like the completely repetitive nature of it. The battles and rooms all felt way too familiar.

I don't know why people are complaining of Riku's set deck. It's hella easy, seeing as he doesn't have any reload time. And once you get the dark mode, it only gets easier.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
Here's what i didn't like about CoM:

*The card system( this battle system was one of the worst ever!)
*OoC Sora( I hated his characterization in this. It sucked. It sucked big time. They better not make him act like this in CoM. People hated him in KH, they should get a load of this crap.)
*Not enough cutscenes in Reverse Rebirth
*Game wasn't long enough

If they made the game without the stupid ultra difficult card system and made the game more like a traditional side scroller like Mega Man and the old Castlevania games( which were awesome) with a mix of puzzles and magic, it would've been better. It would've been a great salute to the games from the past. Plus some parts in Castle Oblivian should've been playable levels. And also they should've kept Sora in character. Square once again screwed up a great character. boy, Square just doesn't know how get it right. They spend years making these things and they can't get it right on any of them.

FortuneCookie

Bronze Member
Awards
1. the card breaking when battling
2. the sucky adventure of tyring to find the exact card
3. having a "closed" deck with Riku
4. Sora and Riku sounding like 8 year olds
5. beating Riku Replica for the last time in both modes (I still can't get him in reverse/rebirth)
6. Vexen and his annoying evil girl laugh

JapanesePanda

I agree it was trying to find cards to get past the next door. To some extent though, this was an excellant way to level up your character, so while it was a bit annoying, a lot of good came out of it.

moogles

The LEVEL DESIGN!! It's horrible. All the places are laid out the same making them boring as heck.

Penguin Master

Fanboy of Tomo and Kagura
In my room, watching Azumanga Daioh, over and over
ImmortalBlue said:
The cards weren't that bad. No, what I hated was how each room in the actual castle looked the same. I would have preferred they took some characteristic on from the world before it, to reflect which world was on that floor.

Gah >_< I hate how you can't repete or skip cutscenes..
To skip a cut secne, hold start.

I hate how hard it is to get a spicific attack card you want. Makes it hrd to beat with only kingdom keys.

Endgame

:D
Everything about CoM was exellent, except for the Map Cards. I found the Sleight System easier to use then the special moves in Kingdom Hearts 1.

Box_ghost

The only thing that got me with CoM is that everyone died too easily. I liked the cards, in fact, Ruxudo should have been in there.

Ruxudo: MWAHHAHHAAAA! Feel the wrath of my tiny pieces of cardboard
Sora: You're joking right
Ruxudo: [Throws card at Sora]
Sora: ... [Uses Arcanum on Ruxudo]
Ruxudo: [Falls over] My hip! [Drops cards and dissapears]
Sora: OMG! Is that a holo Pikachu?!

keyblademaster42

Bronze Member
Awards
You know i think sucks the most all u people complaining that com sucks just be glad that they came out with a game for u to play

and all u complainers about needing the right card for the right door you know that all u had to do was go back through the door u went through and hit it with your keyblade again and play a different card it will change the door u want to go through. the story doors and premuim rooms don't count

Last edited:

Neo sora

Website
rpginsider.spreebb.com
I'm not sayin it was all bad, it was one of the only GBA game where peoples actual voice could be heard (ending-scene ~ "Simple and Clean")
and had real time cut-scenes (YEY!!!)It just that Riku's pre-set deck were really stupid but it did make you think and stratagise more then sora story. The worlds were all a bit repetative though, wish they'ed changed that :) I'd give the game an overall: 8.5/10

Last edited:

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
keyblademaster42 said:
You know i think sucks the most all u people complaining that com sucks just be glad that they came out with a game for u to play

and all u complainers about needing the right card for the right door you know that all u had to do was go back through the door u went through and hit it with your keyblade again and play a different card it will change the door u want to go through. the story doors and premuim rooms

Couldn't agree with u more...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back