• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Sunset Horizon theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

advixd

*note* i think Xehanort was the short knight

obviously, in KH2:FM+ there is the infamous fight with the enigmatic soldier

after watching videos closely, i have gathered that the one you fight is the tall knight from Sunset Horizon

i know some, if not all of us know this but im just posting facts

i also know that the knight expresses a hatred of Xehanort

if Xehanort was once a knight, then that leaves him with the short knight as an identity

but then, we must wonder how he lost his memory, how he got the girl's armor, and what happened to the

Enigmatic soldier

I

The Show Must Go On
This doesn't even make any sense. Xehanort and Ven look absolutely nothing alike.

swizzle

You are such a drag..
^ yea i dont get why only they have those yellow eyes, maybe because tehy all WANTED to turn evil? like ansem wanted to use darkness to take out xemans and so forth.

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
That may be true swizzle, as Riku wanted to take out Roxas and used the darkness thereby turning into Xehanort's likeness and having those weird eyes then turned back normal and had his normal eyes when Ansem's machine overloaded or whatever...

Maybe Ansem wanted to re-pay Riku by changing him back? Maybe Ansem knew everything we want to know but killed himself because the truth was too much to handle???-possibly joking...

Last edited:

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Well, Ven looks more like Roxas than Xehanort, but what about the dark knight he could be the UEMs apprentice, Now look, I'm not gonna say that it isn't possible, but that theory doesn't very well work

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
He has a bit of information to support his statement, but it isn't justified enough...

Can you give us more proof? If not, then this idea is over...

Water Dancer

just a thought
its Xehonart when hes Young???
i mean when Ansem found him he was like 20 odd (by the look of him) sooo it could be possible that its a younger Xehonart. this would also make sense for all the times people said to Sora "you look just like him.."
and the gold eyes is easy to xplain. People in Kingdom Hearts who are Good have blue. when somebody turns, or is evil, they go yellow and if they return from evil they are green (Riku's at the end of KH1). it has never been proven that Xehonart had Yellow eyes when ansem found him and he wasnt really evil either. it would make more sense if he got them while doing the heartless tests because that was when he actually turned evil.

Water Dancer

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
You see, this isn't all that random when you think about it, give this guy a break, he's a newbie...

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Possibly, he hates himself for something that happened.... Maybe he let his comrades die?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back