• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Comics ► Superman Vs Wolverine.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xenin

Banned
Superman's never died.. He always comes back remember? GOku dies and get's wished back to life or has to be brought back some other weird way..but Goku and all saiyen's do eventually die. All of them died of old age in the series. Now I don't know if Superman dies of old age not a fan of the series other then movie's and such. But as I recall as long as the sun is around Superman he never really dies right?

Xenin

Banned
Uh, he has died. Being brought back to life doesn't void death.
But I remember he never died he just lost all his energy and while laying in that coffin the sun was recharging his battery if you will.. So if the sun's energy vindicates if he's alive or not then he's always alive.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar
But I remember he never died he just lost all his energy and while laying in that coffin the sun was recharging his battery if you will.. So if the sun's energy vindicates if he's alive or not then he's always alive.

Im pretty sure it wouldn't be that hard for Goku to simply destroy the sun then. (Of course, he never would)
This whole thread reminds me of a discussion my friends always have of Batman vs. Spiderman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back