• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Tale of Oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
CH.4: Beast

Neo nodded at them both, and climbed aboard the gummi ship. The computers voice met his ears.
Welcome to the gummi auto navigation system, please select a world to choose from Three names popped up. Beast's castle, Radiant Garden, and Twilight Town. He pondered for a moment and finally made up his mind.
"Computer take me to Beast Castle" Confirmed Beast Castle selected

The gummi ship shook with great force, the boosters erupted with feriocity. The ship launched high into the air and soared into space. Neo lay back into the chair and fell asleep.

Memories flashed in his mind, he felt like his head was going to explode.
Traitor
Please Neo save me!
You are the one who will open the door
How pathetic, you're the keyblade's new chosen one?
The computers voice broke his nightmare. Now arriving in Beast Castle
He woke up in cold sweat, his eyes burned, and his head ached with great pain.

Neo walked onto the bridge heading towards the gate when suddenly it burst open with great force. A man flew out. His clothes were ripped and his head was bleeding. He rushed out to help the man when suddenly a black hooded figure walked out of the gate. He turned to the man then to Neo. He grinned under his hood.

"So have your full powers reawakened since your awakening old friend?" Marcus said sarcastically. A dark sphere came onto his hand and the sphere flew into the beaten man's body. He let out a greata roar of anger as his body started to change shape.
He grew fur, and his teeth became sharper. The changed man let out a ferocious roar of anger.

"What have you done to me?"
Marcus laughed. "I simply reverted you to your old form, and if you don't find a way to change it by midnight.....well lets just say I don't think belle would want to live with a beast" The beast charged at him, but Marcus vanish within a portal. He let out another roar of anger and heartless sprouted among the ground. Neo summoned serenity.

"Well time to get to work" He muttered and lunged at the heartless.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
CH.5: Search

Neo quickly dispatched the shadows with a mutiple light shot from his keyblade. The transformed man turned to him, his blue eyes blazed with anger.
"Get out of my castle!" He growled. Neo clutched serenity in his hand tightly just in case. For a split second the beast's angry blue eyes flashed a burning golden, he shook it off.

"I'm trying to help" Neo pleaded.

"I don't need the help of some worthless runt" A dark auroura came around the man then it quickly vanished. The two were silent, the wind whisteled throughout the moonlit night. The man turned back, Neo ran up beside him. The man growled but allowed him to follow.

"Master!" A candlebra and a clock were running down the stairs as soon as they entered. The man roared greatly. Neo thought for a moment then asked.

"Has Marcus transformed you two as well?" The two looked up at him and nodded. The clock noticed the keyblade in Neo's hand.

"Ah I see, are you the new keyblade bearer the king told us about?" The clock asked, he shrugged. The beast growled once again.

"WE HAVE NO TIME FOR THIS, WE MUST SEARCH FOR A WAY TO CHANGE ME BACK TO NORMAL!" He shouted. The castle shook feriously and a loud boom came from the distance. The beast ran quickly up the stairs.

They arrived in down the hall, the searched for the loud noise again but nothin filled the air but silence. Suddenly a scream was heard down the hall. The Beast ran faster than ever now and burst through the door's with great force.

"Belle!" He appeared in the room near the dungeon, he could hear belle screaming from the other side. He rushed towards the door but was knocked high into the air with great force. A dar portal appeared and Marcus stepped out with his hood on. He snapped his fingers and darkness grew upon the dungeon's door. It rumbled with feriocity and two dark forms appeared on it, they slamed their fists together. Marcus laughed.

"Just a little present to keep our little keyblade master in shape" He said in an agrevatted tone and vanished. The beast let out a terrifyng roar that shook the whole room, Neo covered his ears and was forced to his knees from the tremendous force. The Beast's eyes flashed a golden flare and darkness overcame him, dark streaks formed in his brown fur.

"LET ME THROUGH!" He growled and rushed at the heartless.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
CH.6: CHOICE

The beast's roar epupted throughout the castle, the ground shook, darkness sprouted around him, and his eyes flared a bright gold. He dashed at the heartless. They launched their dark hands into the air and pounded the ground with them. The beast quickly dodged them and clawed at it. It erupted an force and the beast was forced back. Neo summoned serenity and lunged at the heartless.

The left hand reached out to grab him and the right hand smashed its fist into the ground. Neo fired five light bullet from the tip of his keyblade to hit the hand hand. The left two inches from his face when the beast hopped in front to block the hand. The heartless pounded its fists together ready for more. The beast jumped at the heartless and the right and deflected his attack while Neo dashed towards it. The left arm came upon him.

"Reflect" He shouted and the arm flew back. Th beast seized this opporitunity and lunged at the heartless. It prepared for the beast's attack but he suddenly stopped and darkness sprouted around him. He roared this time with much larger power and the heartless shook from the force. Neo forced himself to withstand the power and pointed his keyblade at the heartless, a bright light glimmered from serenity as he fired a beam of light at it. The figures then turned back into stone and a dark sphere appeared from it, the beast clawed at it. Neo raised his blade high into the air with victory.

"We did it, we defeated the heartless" Neo shouted with joy, the beast grumbled and reverted back into his brown furry form. He then burst through the doors and was stunned with anger at what he saw.

A lifeless Belle was chained up next to a wall with a hooded Marcus in front of her kissing her forhead, He turned to see the beast and Neo glaring at him. He smiled under his hood.

"Well isn't this a nice little reunion" He said. He put both of his hands out and two bright lights appeared in his hands. "Now in my hands are two options for you beast" He looked to the right hand. "In this one is your precious Belle's heart and in my left is the power to revert you back into your human form, now all you have to do is choose which matters most to you."

Beast roared and his glare turned into a sad expression upon his face. He looked at both of Marcus's hands then at Belle. The beast looked at Neo and Neo avoided his eyes. He turned back at Marcus and walked towards him. He reached out to Marcus's left hand.

Aria

braver by the minute
Ooooh i wonder what he's going to choose.

I think you could make the chapters a little longer though, maybe try combining two of them.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
CH.7: DECISION

The Beast slowly walked towards Marcus, he reached his left hand out and hid his right behind his back. He motioned to Neo silently with his left and he nodded. The Beast stopped and Marcus glared at him under his hood.

What are you up to? Marcus pondered.

The Beast lunged towards him and he dodged, Neo then flipped over the Beast and summoned serenity. He stabbed the light from Marcus’s right hand into Belle’s chest. A bright light flashed from her and a great wave of force forced everyone to the ground.

Marcus stood up shocked to see the awakened Belle. The Beast came behind him and grabbed him, Marcus clutched the light in his hand tightly and it vanished.

“NO!” screamed the Beast. Marcus grinned under his hood.

“Life isn’t a fairytale, who said there is always a happy ending?” He muttered and vanished. The Beast fell to his knees. Neo opened the chains with his keyblade and Belle ran to the Beast. She wrapped her arms around him and kissed his head. He smiled warmly; her calm blue eyes had healed his sadness.

“It doesn’t matter what you look like to me, I will always love you now and forever” She spoke and they hugged each other. Neo blushed a bright red and the two turned to him.

“Now where will you go Neo?” The beast asked.

“I have to find the cornerstone of Darkness before the Dark Ones get their hand on it” The two nodded, Belle came around Neo and hugged him. His face turned completely red.

“Thank you for saving me Neo” She said warmly and he nodded.

He waved goodbye and climbed aboard the gummi ship. He typed in a few keys and the computer’s voice met his ears.

Welcome back Neo, please select a world to choose from

Three names appeared again, this time some were different. The worlds were Radiant Garden, Land of Dragons, and Olympus Coliseum. Neo pondered for a minute then decided. He punched in a few keys and the ship shook and rose into the air.

The Dark Ones sat atop the tower. The sun was setting beautifully, the wind calmly whistled, the short one handed the taller one sea-salt ice cream. They both bit on their ice cream and were silent for a moment then a dark portal appeared behind them. Neither turned their head.

“So did you find it?” Asked the short one, Marcus shook his head. The two sighed in unison.

“Well keep searching, it’s got to be on one of these worlds” The taller one said.

“What about Neo? He’s starting to become a problem” Marcus said in a disgusted tone.

“Don’t worry we’ll deal with him” The shorter one threatened. “Where is he heading to next?”

“Olympus Coliseum” Marcus spoke and disappeared within a portal. Both figures smiled beneath their hoods.

Perfect. They thought.

Now arriving in Olympus Coliseum

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
CH.8: OLD FRIEND

Now arriving in Olympus Coliseum

Neo hopped out of his seat and walked out of the ship. He wasted no time looking around and headed for the doors to the arena. He opened the door and saw a short, fat, goat man; he appeared to be looking at the trophies.

“Get ready champ, some new guys showed up and they look pretty tough; think you can handle it?” The man questioned. Neo looked around to see no one but the two of them.

“Um….are you talking to me?” The man turned around startled at Neo’s appearance.

“What do you want kid I got games to run” Neo pondered for a moment.

“I want to enter the games” Neo spoke confidently, the man laughed.

“Kid this isn’t no walk in the park only true heroes can handle the games, so scram” The man said. “Plus you don’t have a pass to enter so, access denied” He said putting hand in the air. Neo glared at the short man for a moment then walked out.

Neo walked back to the ship when suddenly a man with blue skin and blue fire for hair appeared in front of him. Neo summoned serenity.

Dang it, I thought the keyblade wielders were gone the man pondered.

“Hey kid easy I just want to talk, I understand that you don’t have a pass to the games well here” An entry pass popped into his hands.

“I’m rooting for ya little shorty” The man spoke and disappeared in a puff of smoke.

Neo held the pass in his hands and smiled wildly.

“WHAT! HOW ON EARTH DID YOU GET A PASS?” The man shouted.

“Guess I’m entering the games little man” Neo smiled with victory.

“IT’S PHIL! Fine but I’m going to have to partner you up with one of our new trainees” Phil said with defeat. A short man walked through the doors and had a sword in his hands. He wore the dark ones cloak and had his hood on. Neo put out his hand.

“Hi my name is Neo, what’s yours?” The man removed his hand and a shocked expression formed upon Neo’s face.

“Hi my name is Mickey "

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Just a head's up, the sword he has is the one from the beginning of KH. Neo's keyblade is light green with a black handle, and that thing ( you know the part on Sora's keyblade the yellow part) is circular and light green and has a green mickey head keychain. Now then....

CH.9: LETTER

Neo paused for a moment, and Mickey had a puzzled look upon his face. He snapped his fingers.

“Oh that’s right I forgot!” He reached into his pocket and pulled out a letter, he handed it to Neo. “That letter is from master Yen Sid; he told me that when I met you I should give this to you”

Dear Neo, it appears the Dark Ones have struck our beloved King. The Mickey you see before you is his nobody, and as you can tell what happened to the real one. His memories are returning but they managed to slow them so he won’t remember you at the moment. Neo, you bear the keyblade and as its wielder I ask you to help us defeat the dark ones. Mickey will accompany you throughout your journey.

p.s. He can not wield the keyblade for he as lost his heart but he now bears the sword of courage and can still use magic

Yen Sid

Neo looked up at Mickey; he smiled brightly and shook his hand.

“It’s nice to meet you too; I look forward to fighting by your side.” Neo said.

“Alright enough with the introductions it’s time to get underway. Before you can enter the games you must pass the preliminaries; think you two can handle it?” Phil asked.

They looked at each other and nodded.

“Are you ready Mickey?”

“Too late to turn back now” He said with a big smile, Neo grinned back; suddenly heartless two shadows and three soldier heartless popped up. They summoned their weapons and charged at the enemies.

Neo shot two bullets of light out of the tip of his keyblade and destroyed the shadows. One of the soldiers danced around Mickey with a cyclone maneuver. Mickey flipped over it and destroyed the other two soldiers. The heartless ran after him and Neo attacked it with a fire spell. Mickey held his sword in the air with victory; he ran over and hugged Neo. They danced around the arena and Phil shook his head at them.

“Look at the little wannabe heroes” The tall one snickered.
“Yeah well let’s see if they got what it takes to be a true hero” Said the shorter one. They laughed in unison.

Chaosmax

Dream.Drop.Distance.
Sorry if this one is bad, I didn't know what to put next.....oh and sorry if its too short....

CH.10: FAILURE

Round 4 kicked off with Mickey taking out two soldiers heartless. Neo lunged at the dusk, but it was fast and came behind him. It lashed out, he anticipated the attack and used a reflect spell. It flew back, but he ran towards it and slashed it. Phil nodded his head. Two berserkers, five large bodies, and three Neoshadow appeared and knocked him back. Mickey ran over and attacks its back but the other one grabbed him and slung Mickey to the ground.

“Mickey!” Neo cried out.

Mickey lay there unconscious. Neo raised his blade. “Cure” he shouted, he barely moved.

“No this can’t be the end…it…can’t be….” He closed his eyes, memories flooded into his head.

Come one man we’re best friends, right?
You are the new master of the keyblade
Neo you must find out what happened to Sora and Riku
Will I ever see you again?

His eyes burst open, he forced himself to stand. A blue aurora came around him; his eyes shone a bright blue. A large blue light came upon his keyblade. Neo ran towards the opponents and jumped high in the air. The light on the tip of his keyblade grew and made a screeching sound. He smashed it into the ground obliterating the arena.

Huge chunks of rock flew around, the wind howled throughout the arena, the forcefield shielding the stands broke and Phil flew through the entrance. Neo collapsed on the ground.

“What just happened?” Diz asked. Namine was stunned as well; she stroked the keys on the computer.

“It appears that his will to win summoned an enormous amount of power that lye deep within his heart. The process has affected his heart, maybe we shouldn’t do this” Namine spoke. Diz smashed his fist into the wall.

“No we must continue, should he fail this is our backup plan to keep the worlds at peace.” She sighed and typed again, the computer’s voice echoed throughout the room.

Erasing percentage 17%

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back