• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TAV world travel

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
That wasn't Ven. That wasn't even anything. Seriously, a flying Keyblade is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. We're not fuckin' Cardcaptors here.

JTD95

That wasn't Ven. That wasn't even anything. Seriously, a flying Keyblade is the dumbest shit I've ever heard. We're not fuckin' Cardcaptors here.

Terra used his keyblade to fly on an hit sora in the battle in KH2FM+ so that shows that it has been flying keyblades.

Heres the screenshot I think he was talking about... http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/famitsu_090910_04-05-eng.jpg
If you zoom in on the picture when stitch is ine the red ship and other blue ships is around him, if you look next to him you see something....

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Terra used his keyblade to fly on an hit sora in the battle in KH2FM+ so that shows that it has been flying keyblades.

Heres the screenshot I think he was talking about... http://www.khinsider.com/images/BirthBySleep/famitsu_090910_04-05-eng.jpg
If you zoom in on the picture when stitch is ine the red ship and other blue ships is around him, if you look next to him you see something....

That fight was not confirmed to be canon. Apparently Nomura didn't even know it was added, so, you know, that fact alone nullifies the thought that Keyblades can be used as spaceships.

Allister Rose

French Lover
well...the only reason why Sora uses gummi ship was because his connection to destiny castle (donald and goofy)....i havent seen anyone else use gummi ships but i bet they will invent somethnig to add them. or maybe they could remove it for more space

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
Didn't Mickey invent Gummi Ships? Or was it AtW? Because I remember one of them mentioning that stars or something were falling from the sky & they landed on their planet & didn't know what they were until they realised they were Gummi Blocks.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Didn't Mickey invent Gummi Ships? Or was it AtW? Because I remember one of them mentioning that stars or something were falling from the sky & they landed on their planet & didn't know what they were until they realised they were Gummi Blocks.

Ansem the wise discovered them from mickey. Anyways i believe TAV might have a new way to transport only because i havent seen any non disney castle charaters using them.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
i havent seen anyone else use gummi ships but i bet they will invent somethnig to add them.
We haven't seen them, but Leon and his group used a gummi ship to travel to Traverse town after the heartless over took their world.
Didn't Mickey invent Gummi Ships?
We don't know who invented them right now. They may be naturally made, but someone had the idea to form a ship with them later. BBS may answer this
Or was it AtW?
I know it wasn't him, It was new to him when Mickey came to him.
Because I remember one of them mentioning that stars or something were falling from the sky & they landed on their planet & didn't know what they were until they realised they were Gummi Blocks.
Right it seems most people didn't know about them.

Ehres

` dragon dance
Awards
^ BBS might not show Mickey "inventing" them or whatever, if it was him, since it seems Mickey was busy what with his cameo in the concept vid and possibly being under Yen Sid's training. But, you never know, could find space for it somewhere. It might never even be explained at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back