• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

TV ► Teen Titans Go!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow_

Banned
Awards
Nah I made sure I was out of the house when the episode aired, this show has upset me to much to make me wanna watch cartoon network. Though I did come back to the Looney Tune Show, that show is funny.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
I saw two episodes of the original series on Boomerang last night. While I might have enjoyed the series growing up, I can't really say that anymore. I liked the original Teen Titans because it was at a time when I wasn't really into comics or superheroes. I was also able to relate to the anime inspired art style.

I don't think the old series is what comics currently deserve especially with Young Justice having been cancelled. Because of this, I'm not watching Go.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Caught up with all the episode reallly enjoying it. YT comments, not so much. Rape your childhood, Look up the Teean Titans Go comics and we'll talk. What Raven and Starfire really are, thank goodness it wasn't in the show years ago.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I've tried a couple episodes but I still just can't get into it. It had a funny moment to me once or twice but not enough I'd keep up with it.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I've tried a couple episodes but I still just can't get into it. It had a funny moment to me once or twice but not enough I'd keep up with it.

i feel the same. i dont think the show is terrible, but i cant really get into it. if other people like the show, great. but its not for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back