• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tell me if this could be ture..........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Master MickeY!

Read all of this before you post something.
Keyblades were more common than in the times depicted in Kingdom Hearts I + II. Though still rare, they were granted to many powerful people. But these people were very shortsighted, and didn’t see how their weapons could tip the scales in their struggles against each other. At this point, the original creators of the Keyblades came together once again, realizing that such a catastrophe as the massacre that would inevitably occur in the wars of these foolish Keyblade wielders. They came to be known as “Chasers”. They guarded the balance of the realms, both the Light and the Dark, for they were equal, and the realms themselves served no motive in actuality. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="mso-cellspacing: 2.2pt; mso-table-lspace: 2.25pt; mso-table-rspace: 2.25pt; mso-table-anchor-vertical: paragraph; mso-table-anchor-horizontal: column; mso-table-left: right; mso-table-top: middle; mso-padding-alt: 2.25pt 2.25pt 2.25pt 2.25pt" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 align=right border=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; BACKGROUND: #999999; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2.25pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 2.25pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8"><o:p></o:p>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
There was eventually a great Keyblade war between the realms, and so the Chasers stepped in to keep it from happening. This was done successfully, but there was one who opposed this. Not clad in the armor like the rest of them, he stood up against them, feeling that their keeping the balance was not objective, that they should leave the world as it was, and that the balance would keep itself. However, the more he revolted, the more he became emotional, easily influenced by belief, and goals. He no longer had the true ideals of the Chasers in mind. He fought three leaders of the Chasers, who easily overpowered him. They needed to do away with him, so they left him, nearly dead, and devoid of his memories, in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><ST1:placeName w:st="on">Radiant</ST1:placeName> <ST1:placeType w:st="on">Garden</ST1:placeType></st1:place>. They would wait for him to choose the right ideals, for he, like all Chasers, had no heart, in order not to be influenced. <o:p></o:p>
<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="WIDTH: 75pt; mso-cellspacing: 2.2pt; mso-table-lspace: 2.25pt; mso-table-rspace: 2.25pt; mso-table-anchor-vertical: paragraph; mso-table-anchor-horizontal: column; mso-table-left: left; mso-padding-alt: 2.25pt 2.25pt 2.25pt 2.25pt" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width=100 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; BACKGROUND: #999999; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2.25pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 2.25pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8"><o:p></o:p>

But he didn’t choose the right ideals. He studied with Ansem the Wise, and became known as Xehanort. Xehanort became hungry for power, and he found that power in darkness. He then willingly gave up the heart he didn’t have for that power. He may have had no heart, but he was still complete in being. His body and soul were left as a Nobody, to be called Xemnas. The rest of him became a spirit, roaming the lands looking for a suitable body to inhabit. He was not “part” of the physical world, and therefore didn’t “exist”. But soon he found Riku, who was quite suitable for him to inhabit. He called himself Ansem, stealing the name from Ansem the Wise. Ansem was then able to return to the physical world, using Riku as his vessel.

This was only made possible by the fact that when the Chasers removed his memories, they had to implant them in his Keyblade, which would be returned to him once he returned, but that didn’t happen. <o:p></o:p>
<TABLE class=MsoNormalTable style="mso-cellspacing: 2.2pt; mso-table-lspace: 2.25pt; mso-table-rspace: 2.25pt; mso-table-anchor-vertical: paragraph; mso-table-anchor-horizontal: column; mso-table-left: left; mso-padding-alt: 2.25pt 2.25pt 2.25pt 2.25pt" cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 align=left border=0><TBODY><TR style="mso-yfti-irow: 0; mso-yfti-firstrow: yes; mso-yfti-lastrow: yes"><TD style="BORDER-RIGHT: #ece9d8; PADDING-RIGHT: 2.25pt; BORDER-TOP: #ece9d8; PADDING-LEFT: 2.25pt; BACKGROUND: #999999; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2.25pt; BORDER-LEFT: #ece9d8; PADDING-TOP: 2.25pt; BORDER-BOTTOM: #ece9d8"><o:p></o:p>

Sora, Riku, and Kairi receive a letter in the bottle from King Mickey, explaining the rise of a force that could spark a new Keyblade War. But things become confusing for Sora when he learns that these are not the forces of Darkness he is fighting, but the forces of Light. What’s worse is, the only way he knows to oppose them is by fighting to represent Darkness. Sora can’t accept working for them, so the Chasers contact him. They tell him that he doesn’t work for Darkness, but simply of his own devices to keep the balance of the Realms intact.

The Chasers then go on to decide that it is possible to remain objective and neutral even with a heart, as opposed to what they once believed. In light of this, Sora is inducted into the Chasers, in order to fight the forces of Light and restore balance to the Realms.

I dont know if it is true, after all its just a threoy. But i just want your thoughts on this.

Last edited:

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
The font color is blinding my eyes, please change it.

Master MickeY! said:
But he didn’t choose the right ideals. He studied with Ansem the Wise, and became known as Xehanort. Xehanort became hungry for power, and he found that power in darkness. He then willingly gave up the heart he didn’t have for that power. He may have had no heart, but he was still complete in being. His body and soul were left as a Nobody, to be called Xemnas. The rest of him became a spirit, roaming the lands looking for a suitable body to inhabit. He was not “part” of the physical world, and therefore didn’t “exist”. But soon he found Riku, who was quite suitable for him to inhabit. He called himself Ansem, stealing the name from Ansem the Wise. Ansem was then able to return to the physical world, using Riku as his vessel.

This entire paragraph is so wrong, it's not even funny.

Master MickeY!

How is it wrong?I mean i know its wrong,thats why im asking if it could be ture.\
I didnt write this. Someguy on a other fourm wort it . Its not platgeriusm beause im olny asking if its true or not.

A

Audo

The entire thing is primarily untrue.
It's a fan-fic theory with little to base it from.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
But he didn’t choose the right ideals. He studied with Ansem the Wise, and became known as Xehanort. Xehanort became hungry for power, and he found that power in darkness. He then willingly gave up the heart he didn’t have for that power. He may have had no heart, but he was still complete in being. His body and soul were left as a Nobody, to be called Xemnas. The rest of him became a spirit, roaming the lands looking for a suitable body to inhabit. He was not “part” of the physical world, and therefore didn’t “exist”. But soon he found Riku, who was quite suitable for him to inhabit. He called himself Ansem, stealing the name from Ansem the Wise. Ansem was then able to return to the physical world, using Riku as his vessel

This part is 100% not true because Xehanort had a heart. You can't be a complete being without a heart. And you can't make a Nobody or Heartless without a heart, which Xehanort had.

Also, he took the name Ansem before he became a Heartless and Nobody, that's why Xemnas' name is an anagram of Ansem, because Xehanort took the name of his master. And that's why Xehanort's Heartless was known as Ansem in KH1 and CoM.

And after giving up his body, he became a Nobody and a Heartless (but according to Ansem Report 12, he never went throguh the process of becoming a Heartless). Then, he found Riku and took over his body.

Organization_42

Proud Demyx/Kairi Shipper
Awards
I didnt write this. Someguy on a other fourm wort it . Its not platgeriusm beause im olny asking if its true or not.

Wait a sec, I've seen this before...

Is this where you got it from: The Kingdom Key - The Best Source for Kingdom Hearts, Chain of Memories, Kingdom Hearts 2, and Kingdom Hearts 3

If you didn't write it, then I would highly suggest that you state where you got the theory from, because otherwise it is plagiarism.

Anyway, this was written back when Kingdom Hearts 2 first came out, way before we knew anything about BBS, 358/2 Days, and Coded. A lot has changed since then, and we know now that the people in the Secret Trailer aren't Chasers; they're Ven, Aqua, and Terra. If you want to get caught up, you should check out Audo's "Everything We Know..." threads, because it looks like that other website hasn't been updated in years.

Master MickeY!

OMFG ok fine. I JUST WANT TOO KNOW IF ITS TRUE. WTF IS SO HARD? YOU CANT JUST SAY NO ITS NOT TRUE BECAUSE BLAH BLAH BLAH and close it. OMFG i didnt know it took rocket science too anwsure a True of false question!
ITs not that hard! No its not true. The End. Ok. Thats it. Its not true.

A

Audo

That's what we said... we said it wasn't true.
lol. Wow, the newbs these days, they crack sooo easily it's amusing.

Whatever, this is closed.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
OMFG ok fine. I JUST WANT TOO KNOW IF ITS TRUE. WTF IS SO HARD? YOU CANT JUST SAY NO ITS NOT TRUE BECAUSE BLAH BLAH BLAH and close it. OMFG i didnt know it took rocket science too anwsure a True of false question!
ITs not that hard! No its not true. The End. Ok. Thats it. Its not true.

How the fuck was it a true or false question?, you said "give us our thoughts on it" and we did that, but it's not as simple as a yes or no. But you freak out over just a few negative opinions, specifically mine considering.

If you can't handle criticism you either: A) leave the KH sections B) Grow some nads and fucking deal with it C) get off the internet. And honestly, from what I can see, you more then likely wouldn't be able to handle it in real life situations.

Case and point: Grow up.

Iridium

Awards
Damn straight D:< to survive here you either have to grow some balls or GTFO.

Iridium

Awards
It is, I have self control, besides like the post above I rarely get that aggressive.
That's when my tolerance has hit its limits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back