• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra is the true hero.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xircs-Number I

this might have been brought up before,but we all know how in KH1 sora had the voice talking to him telling him he would open the door and what not.and how riku was the true chosen one.

and in KH2 Xigbar says therve been better keybladers before sora.what if the voice talking to sora is Terra?and hes the one who accidently gave sora the keyblade to kill xehanort and everything.wouldnt that mean that Terra is the driving force behind all the good side in KH series.so hes the true hero who should fight xehanort?

i know im gonna get flamed but i had to bring this up.

Shadow Fenix

I 'Member
Awards
this might have been brought up before,but we all know how in KH1 sora had the voice talking to him telling him he would open the door and what not.and how riku was the true chosen one.

and in KH2 Xigbar says therve been better keybladers before sora.what if the voice talking to sora is Terra?and hes the one who accidently gave sora the keyblade to kill xehanort and everything.wouldnt that mean that Terra is the driving force behind all the good side in KH series.so hes the true hero who should fight xehanort?

i know im gonna get flamed but i had to bring this up.

I've been thinking that that was Mickey. And I wonder who'll act Terra's voice? Unless it's on the DS

Oblivionite

I don't think it is Terra's voice..then it would say something..Wtf your not riku? I think the voice is Kingdom Hearts

Taylor

Gold Member
Awards
Damn it Hades, quit posting before me

No, it's not likely that it was Terra, analyze your evidence a little bit more

Joy

Bronze Member
Yeah, it couldn't have been Terra, due to the fact the voice recognizes it is the right person for the keyblade, and it has been said that the keyblade chooses its master.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I don't think it is Terra's voice..then it would say something..Wtf your not riku? I think the voice is Kingdom Hearts

Well, if you look deeper into the subject, you would see there is a possibility that is was Terra...
Who's not to say that Terra had left a recording or such with the Keyblade, telling everything... That way, Riku would know what to do rather than Terra having to go find him and tell him himself... Also, it would explain why the "voice" recognizes Sora as the rightful master, because it was a recording and could not know of a change...

Though I might or might not support this idea, I'm simply stating that the possibility of the voice being Terra's isn't completely 0%... I would say at least 7%...

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

uh oh, theoretic percentages, also is that a new avatar you got there??

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
uh oh, theoretic percentages, also is that a new avatar you got there??

Yup... I'd say it's 7% because there is not enough evidence to prove/disprove it...
But, if looked closely enough, there is some evidence that proves it is a possibility...
Personally, I feel that every possibility is 7% so far...

blob

i thought it was always xehanort for some reason but i don't know

Raeneth

Has a custom user title
Awards
Yup... I'd say it's 7% because there is not enough evidence to prove/disprove it...
But, if looked closely enough, there is some evidence that proves it is a possibility...
Personally, I feel that every possibility is 7% so far...
XD Omni thinks in the same way his avatar does. :D
L winz and is always right. ^_^

Zesty

The Darkness Flame
Inside the Darkness, just under the light
Website
www.myspace.com
i think that voice is the voice of another keyblade master but someone we never met yet
it could be Ven since we dont know what happened to him, he could have defrozen [ forgot how to spell the word i want to say] in that time and been guiding Sora to stop Xenahort since they [ possibly] werent able to stop him the first timw in the past
but like DtL said earlier Mickey was the driving force of the light
not terra

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

he feels that sora has a similiar presence(Ven most likely) but goes back to the keyblader he chose(supposedly being Riku), and then realizes Sora is not the one he chose and confuses him with Xehanort(giving reason for Xehanort to have been a past keyblade weilder since Terra does feel the presence of the keyblade).

wanna know something cool(well not really that cool)

Xehanort switched around would be Another as in the other keyblade weilder

And then it can be switched around as No Heart

I realised that no heart would be derived as heartless and the X would be used as a symbol within it thus giving you the heartless emblem

images

Last edited:
N

*~NeoAdamus~*

Well im going to answer anyways. Judging that Riku has the heartless symbol but no X on it, all heartless with the X in their emblem are of Xehanorts heartless creations

kiante

Like Omni said, it is a possibility, and Terra wouldn't have had to know who he was to leave a recording or whatever. I like to think it was the Keyblade itself, although that means it could've been like a recording that Terra left in/on the Keyblade. Maybe the Keyblade decided not to go to Riku for something that we don't even know about, since that dream was before Riku left, and before he was overcome by darkness (presumably), and so that "recording" was still there, to let the one the Keyblade had now chosen to kinda know what he was supposed to do.

I just realized something...why would they want him to OPEN the door...his job pretty much was to close the keyholes of worlds, including KH, but it said to OPEN the door...what if that's because the UEM DID get into KH, and Terra said that maybe because he wanted him to open the door and chase after him, to kill him, after all, who knows what kind of trouble he could cause in there. Hmmm...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back