• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra/Ven/Aqua to Sora/Riku/Kairi theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
That's impossible since a body needs to be a part of the equation, without that no nobody.
A hunk of armor could never accomplish such a feat.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
This is a stretch, but I feel that it's too much of a coincidence for Xemnas to be screwing around with Aqua's armor and all of a sudden a Nobody pops up with a definite likeness.
What?:confused:
That's
mission_impossible_logo.gif

SiiNz

With Love
Website
www.youtube.com
Nomura has said that one of the three Keybladers in BBS (TAV) have no direct connection to one of the heroes of KH2 (RKS).
Since Terra chose Riku to be the next Keyblade Wielder, and Ven is connected to Roxas, that leaves Aqua as the one who doesnt have a direct connection to Kairi. I have a theory as to why this is, but i'm still working on it, so yeah...

Uhh, do you have a link to that? That Terra chose Riku, to become the Keyblade Master?
I never seen anything on that Audo...

But, Terra should be connected to someone or something from RKS.
Because he was in KH2FM. Even though that doesn't mean much, its still something.

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
It's farfetched
Does not make sense, unless your saying Aqua's armor IS her body

I'm not saying anything at present. Only that it may be connected. Unless Aqua is supposed to manifest in some other way that hasn't been revealed just yet.

We don't really know what happened to Aqua. For all we know, her soul got trapped in her armor, and Xemnas coaxes it into another body. Since Aqua has enough strength of heart to wield the Keyblade, that would almost without a doubt create a Nobody. But there's no telling--I just find it too much of a coincidence.

Iridium

Awards
Uhh, do you have a link to that? That Terra chose Riku, to become the Keyblade Master?
I never seen anything on that Audo...

If you played FM+ than yes he did mention that, considering Riku is the chosen one that redoubtably means Terra chose him. Watch the first encounter cutscene of LS again, translated of course.

But, Terra should be connected to someone or something from RKS.
Because he was in KH2FM. Even though that doesn't mean much, its still something.

He is, Riku so yeah..
And the LS is more than likely Terra, but we can't really say it's him in human form.
But consider his words not the fight.

Axie

He is, Riku so yeah..
And the LS is more than likely Terra, but we can't really say it's him in human form.
But consider his words not the fight.

Even so, it's hard to say if this is the connection Nomura meant. We DEFINITELY know that Ven and Sora have a connection because of Roxas; it doesn't get deeper than that. But for all we know, Terra chose Riku out of desperation or because no one else was around, and that seems like a much looser connection.

Iridium

Awards
Even so, it's hard to say if this is the connection Nomura meant. We DEFINITELY know that Ven and Sora have a connection because of Roxas; it doesn't get deeper than that. But for all we know, Terra chose Riku out of desperation or because no one else was around, and that seems like a much looser connection.

If you remember the leaked trailer cutscene he saw both Riku and Sora, and I assume with Riku's superior fighting skills chose him over Sora. That's just one of the many things assumed.

And don't forget about the whole name thing <_<

Axie

If you remember the leaked trailer cutscene he saw both Riku and Sora, and I assume with Riku's superior fighting skills chose him over Sora. That's just one of the many things assumed.

And don't forget about the whole name thing <_<

The name thing could very easily be just to keep in practice. Aqua and Kairi have a connection there, too, but that doesn't mean they have that "direct" connection Nomura's talking about.

Plus, in the Trinities, the Riku figure is always different. Ven and Roxas are Sora doubles, Xion and Namine are (obviously) Kairi doubles and Aqua may be just as close, but Axel, Riku, and Terra almost couldn't be more different. (One of the things that really throws me is how different they LOOK.)

A

Audo

Terra choosing Riku as the next wielder is a very direct connection.
And, as I said, aside from some similarities in terms of looks, Xion has so far nothing to even remotely suggest that she is related to Aqua in any way.

khthnker33

Orignally Posted by Axie

I'm not saying anything at present. Only that it may be connected. Unless Aqua is supposed to manifest in some other way that hasn't been revealed just yet.

We don't really know what happened to Aqua. For all we know, her soul got trapped in her armor, and Xemnas coaxes it into another body. Since Aqua has enough strength of heart to wield the Keyblade, that would almost without a doubt create a Nobody. But there's no telling--I just find it too much of a coincidence.

Based on what Axie said, Xion might have been a nobody from Aqua. But, if this is true, there would be no apparent connection between Xion and Kairi but its just a guess anything could have happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back