• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra/Ven/Aqua to Sora/Riku/Kairi theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lorne

Okay this is my first post so go easy on me

My theory is this:
Sora, Riku, and Kairi were some kinda of reincarnations made from Terra, Ven and Aqua. This could explain why Roxas looks like ven. another theory i has was that xion was another nobodie of kairi. I know they said(i cant remember when) that the splitting of hearts could be complicated so maybe kairi got 2 nobodies. A nobodies showing her princess of heart side giving her wicth like powers (namine) and a nobodie showing her Keyblade Master side giving her a keyblade( Xion)

what do you guys think?

Last edited:

Axie

Sleeping on the couch at the usual spot until such
Okay this is my first post so go easy on me

My theory is this:
Sora, Riku, and Kairi were some kinda of reincarnations made from Terra, Ven and Aqua. This could explain why Roxas looks like ven. another theory i has was that xion was another nobodie of kairi. I know they said(i cant remember when) that the splitting of hearts could be complicated so maybe kairi got 2 nobodies. A nobodies showing her princess of heart side giving her wicth like powers (namine) and a nobodie showing her Keyblade Master side giving her a keyblade( Xion)

what do you guys think?

Well, Sora and Ven have a connection, and Aqua and Kairi likely have a connection (if Xion is indeed Kairi's Nobody or something similar), but Riku and Terra have no connection besides their names as yet. In fact, Terra's looking more like he's connected to Xehanort.

It's possible Kairi has two Nobodies, but I doubt it, unless Xion is even more Ultra Super Sparkle Special than Namine.

The witch-like powers are more from the fact that she left Sora, since Namine specifically controls Sora's memories. And Kairi doesn't have a Keymaster side, not being a Keymaster.

A

Audo

Nomura has said that one of the three Keybladers in BBS (TAV) have no direct connection to one of the heroes of KH2 (RKS).
Since Terra chose Riku to be the next Keyblade Wielder, and Ven is connected to Roxas, that leaves Aqua as the one who doesnt have a direct connection to Kairi. I have a theory as to why this is, but i'm still working on it, so yeah...

Axie

Nomura has said that one of the three Keybladers in BBS (TAV) have no direct connection to one of the heroes of KH2 (RKS).
Since Terra chose Riku to be the next Keyblade Wielder, and Ven is connected to Roxas, that leaves Aqua as the one who doesnt have a direct connection to Kairi. I have a theory as to why this is, but i'm still working on it, so yeah...

Makes sense--after all, Xion is the only possible connection and I don't think she's PURELY Kairi's Nobody (if she is at all).

Although I have to wonder what defines a DIRECT connection. Terra chose him, yes, but we don't know under what circumstances.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I have to wonder about that 'relation' sense though. Xion brings up an interesting possibility, and while I'm not saying Aqua shoved herself into Kairi to create Xion along the way, it does make me wonder if Terra choosing Riku is enough of a 'connection' in that sense.

EDIT: I like how alike we think lately, Axie XD

Axie

EDIT: I like how alike we think lately, Axie XD

XD LOL, same here! *feels smart*

AVKB, basically, one of the theories going around is that Ven got absorbed into Sora (thus Roxas's appearance), and maybe the same thing happened with Aqua and Kairi (thus Xion). But if that were the case, Aqua and Ven would both have connections to Sora and Kairi, and Terra and Riku would be the odd ones out--meaning maybe their connection as far as Terra choosing him might not be enough to make a "direct" connection.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
i dont get what you mean??

Roxas = obvious proof for a Sora-Ven relation of an unknown nature.
Xion = a Nobody of unknown origins looking painfully like both Aqua and Kairi.

Axie and I raised the suggestion that Xion to Aqua and Kairi might be what Roxas was to Ven and Sora, indicating a connection between them.
That would indicate a rather direct and somewhat physical relation for them both to create a joint Nobody (unless it's Memories of Kairi or whatever that intervened, then the relation is circumstantial).
Should the relation between Aqua and Kairi through Xion be that intense, then Terra choosing Riku for the Keyblade wouldn't hold as a 'relation', and label Terra as the TAV member unrelated to SRK

EDIT: stupid lag. I'm not used to being beaten to it. Well played, Axie XD

A

Audo

But, when you add in the fact that Aqua pulled Micky's Keyblade up in the Secret Ending and not the Gayblade, or whatever, it just seems to further suggest that Aqua is the one who has no relation. And, I mean, besides her looks (which a lot of characters share in the KH series) there isn't much to suggest Xion came from Aqua yet. =/

scarced

Well that is a good theory.Because Terra does kinda look like sora and is fierce like him. Aqua also looks like Kairi and you know how if someone loses their heart they become a heartless? Well Kairi also lost her heart and nobodys appear for each heartless yea that could be possible. Maybe it was a organazation 13 then Aqua left and Roxas came in. Roxas to resembles Ven because DIX (Ansem the wise) said that Roxas was part evil and mostly not good. And Sora was to much good. Thats why Ven attacked first. That's my theory

Axie

But, when you add in the fact that Aqua pulled Micky's Keyblade up in the Secret Ending and not the Gayblade, or whatever, it just seems to further suggest that Aqua is the one who has no relation. And, I mean, besides her looks (which a lot of characters share in the KH series) there isn't much to suggest Xion came from Aqua yet. =/

This is a stretch, but I feel that it's too much of a coincidence for Xemnas to be screwing around with Aqua's armor and all of a sudden a Nobody pops up with a definite likeness.

That said, other than resembling Kairi, Xion may have no other connection. The fact that Kairi can't PRODUCE a Nobody in the first place (without her heart leaving another body, and Namine's got that one covered) also makes me very suspicious. I'm not about to rule it out, but I really don't think Xion's a pure Nobody born of Kairi alone. If anything, there's outside influence from Aqua--and that doesn't mean Aqua and Kairi have a connection, just that Xion and Aqua do.

tl;dr, it could be Terra or it could be Aqua. Hard to say.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But, when you add in the fact that Aqua pulled Micky's Keyblade up in the Secret Ending and not the Gayblade, or whatever,

Something I just reminded you of on msn XD

it just seems to further suggest that Aqua is the one who has no relation. And, I mean, besides her looks (which a lot of characters share in the KH series) there isn't much to suggest Xion came from Aqua yet. =/

I'd sooner relate Xion more to Aqua and say that by Aqua lacking relation to Kairi, Xion does too XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back