• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Terra/Ven/Braig scene.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Frozura

I actually think the part where Terra was holding Ven at RG is the same scene where Braig is with his new eyepatch and scar, he is actually at RG and had a fight with Ven and then Terra got pissed and Braig made a remark saying 'so he is a decent keyblade wielder' and yeah, it kind of fits together both the timing, the dialogue and the location. Also the reason why neither of the 2 scenes actually showed who either of them were talking to.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I actually think the part where Terra was holding Ven at RG is the same scene where Braig is with his new eyepatch and scar, he is actually at RG and had a fight with Ven and then Terra got pissed and Braig made a remark saying 'so he is a decent keyblade wielder' and yeah, it kind of fits together both the timing, the dialogue and the location. Also the reason why neither of the 2 scenes actually showed who either of them were talking to.

The landscape doesn't even look the same. And besides, Braig is most likely in Sunset horizon since the rocks behind him are gray, and we've seen the same rocks in Sunset Horizon.

Frozura

The landscape doesn't even look the same. And besides, Braig is most likely in Sunset horizon since the rocks behind him are gray, and we've seen the same rocks in Sunset Horizon.

No we have seen the same desert orange/brownish rocks at Sunset Horizon whilst we have seen the grey/dark greyish rocks at RG at the Great Maw ect.

Edit: Even Lissar's translation says Braig is at RG, unless that was a mistranslation, I still highly doubt Braig would be there, he has no reason to be there :/

Ventus Air-Man

Wanderer
Awards

I agree with Lonbilly. You do have a point Frozura, but, by the look of the landscape, the most likely location that Braig is at is Sunset Horizons.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
No we have seen the same desert orange/brownish rocks at Sunset Horizon whilst we have seen the grey/dark greyish rocks at RG at the Great Maw ect.

The rocks in the Great maw are blue, not gray. besides, look at when we fight in Sunset horizons and how the landscape changes to a darker gray rock color.

Edit: Even Lissar's translation says Braig is at RG, unless that was a mistranslation, I still highly doubt Braig would be there, he has no reason to be there :/

We have no official confirmation of it being either RG or SH, but it looks more like SH than RG.

MeggieKeyblader

I'm pretty sure Braig is at Sunset Horizons. If you go to 4:35 in the trailer, the rocks behind Aqua and Ven look very similar to the rocks behind Braig.

gonald doofy

hollow bastion. as in, the kh1 one. the GOOD one.
i would like to point out that everyone is wrong. the rocks behind braig do indicate that he is at the gathering place after MX makes the sky go dark (also indicating that he is there at the end of the game). but the scene with the great maw in RG has been changed. not only is RG completely redesigned and no longer has a great maw area (which was shown only in a trailer from like 2 years ago), but there is now a scene in the new trailer that looks almost exactly the same, and terra is now holding ven in land of departure. braig is in the gathering place, but hes not talking to terra holding ven. go watch the trailer again guys.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
i would like to point out that everyone is wrong. the rocks behind braig do indicate that he is at the gathering place after MX makes the sky go dark (also indicating that he is there at the end of the game). but the scene with the great maw in RG has been changed. not only is RG completely redesigned and no longer has a great maw area (which was shown only in a trailer from like 2 years ago), but there is now a scene in the new trailer that looks almost exactly the same, and terra is now holding ven in land of departure. braig is in the gathering place, but hes not talking to terra holding ven. go watch the trailer again guys.

I'm pretty sure Braig is at Sunset Horizons. If you go to 4:35 in the trailer, the rocks behind Aqua and Ven look very similar to the rocks behind Braig.

The rocks in the Great maw are blue, not gray. besides, look at when we fight in Sunset horizons and how the landscape changes to a darker gray rock color.

We have no official confirmation of it being either RG or SH, but it looks more like SH than RG.

I agree with Lonbilly. You do have a point Frozura, but, by the look of the landscape, the most likely location that Braig is at is Sunset Horizons.

Can you read? You said the same thingthat everyone but, Frozura has been saying. Also the Great Maw has been seen in more recent trailers, so it does still exist.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY

ur rite! they do look xactly the same! but how wuld BRAIG get 2 a completly different world? it looks 2 me that u need a star fragment (mickey) or a super cool keyblade that transforms 2 a flying machine(VAT) both of wich braig dosent hav.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back