• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Anti-Aura Masters(SIGN UPS)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
Plot

In the kingdom of Sinosha, everyone lives a normal life. People go to the market, take care of their familys, and play sports. One would almost assume it a normal kingdom at first glance. But one who assumes this would be wrong. They are ruled by a tyrant king, Xara III. He wishes to take the world over, thus being the king of all. There are those who control a strange energy called the aura masters. They posses gifts beyond that of normal humans. Now, king Xara III has found a way to artificially produce this power in normal humans. They are the anti-aura masters. Although their powers are artificial, the anti-aura masters' powers are nearly more powerful than that of the natural aura masters.

The aura masters

The aura masters are people can see and control a natural aura given off by nature. This energy is called an "aura". To understand the aura masters fully, one must first understand the energys that are their weapons.

Aura's

Aura's are the energy that are given off by living and non-living things. It is never the same, looking different from thing to thing. The aura's also define a persons peronality, or what species an animal is. For example, a free-flowing aura symbolizes a person who is a risk-taker and trouble maker, while an aura that stays still and dosn't move much would mean the person always follows the rules, and prefers to stay on the safe side. However, as all humans and lving and non-living things are different, some are harder to tell than others. Aura's can be different colors as well, however this dosn't effect the person or thing.

The aura masters powers

An aura master may have several things he can do with his or her own aura. Although most simply use the aura as it is, some can morph their auras into different shapes, it has even been said that some can manipulate the terrain around them with their auras. Aura's can also be used as a way to detect if a person is lying, and even as a "6th sense" to know when other aura masters are near(they can also sense if regular people are around as well). Aura's have also been said to be used as sheilds. Aura masters control their own aura's, however, very powerful users have been said to be able to control others aura's. They can also enlarge their own aura's, making them stronger. When they do this, they may also release the aura, making a more powerful aura attack.

Aura's weaknesses

Although it sounds as though aura is invinsible, this is not the case. "Untouched nature" is a common problem for the aura masters. Untouched nature refers to nature that has not yet been made into something by man. These are things like tree, rocks, or even grass. They act as a "regulator" for the aura's, absorbing aura's from living things, then, through an unknown process, turn it into new life, such as making an animal or human pregnant. When an aura master uses his aura on nature, it is absorbed, meaning if they fight one another, it is smart to hide behind something such as a large boulder, or a tree.

The anti-aura masters

The anti-aura masters are the army of Sinosha that were the result of a process created by king Xara. They are able to see and control aura's like the original aura masters, however, these are pure evil. The process involves injecting them with a liquid from a strange crater site near Sinosha. Although the people in charge of the program don't know it, the liquid is actually the blood of a demon, Mara. Mara was banished to the demon demention 1000's of years ago by the first aura masters. Although king Xara believes they work for his cause, they actually wish to revive their master, Mara. To do this, they must do the following:
  • a blood sacrafice of 100,000
  • 1000 people to focus their aura in one place
  • do the above on the firsgt full moon as it rises

rules
no powerplaying or godmodding
if your an anit-aura master, youyr devoted to Mara, your not allowed say "i iz gonna be good now!", Mara's blood has comepletely corrupted you
have fun

template
name:
appearence:
weapon:
side:(anti or regular aura master)
aura abilities:
bio:

my charcters
name:mathew conway
appearence:
weapon:staff
side:aura master
aura abilities:
aura wings-transform aura into wings, enabiling flight
aura blitz-a barrage of aura shots is fired at the target
aura bomb-concentrate all aura into a large blast that destroys everything that isn't nature
aura sheild-block an attack
aura slash-deliver a deadly cut using aura
bio: mathew is an aura master desperately in search of his brother. his brother was captured by king Xara, and is now an anti-aura master. he wishes badly to save his brother from his ultimate fate. his brother, on the other hand, wishes mathew dead. mathew has no memory of his parents, and raised he and his brother.

Last edited:

yado

I taste delicious
name: Kente Forwell
appearance: http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/R/Rhayne/1053044173_FShamanYoh.jpg
Weapon: in appearance
side: Regular aura master
aura abilities:
Aura shot: This allows him to focus his aura into his hand and shoot it out of his hand, the narrower the blast, the stronger.
Aura Jump: focuses his arua into his feet and releases it in the form of a jump, allowing him to jump to unusual heights.

bio: Kente was born an abnormal kid. Although his eyes appear normal, he is actually blind. As he grew older, and his apility to manipulate aura grew, he slowly began to see things based on the aura emited. He eventually learned to control is aura in a way that always him to see everything in shades of aura. With his unique attachment to aura, he has expanded his ability, but due to certain limits of seeing through aura, he has trouble learning to use his aura to its potential. ((Sorry its not brillant, im sort of unsure of like, a setting so its kinda hard to make stuff up for this))

Last edited:

Zeph

imp of the perverse
I edited the age. (was 17)

name: Rima Tasker

appearence:

weapon: <--- 2 of those

side: Aura Master

aura abilities:
Aura Blast: A blinding aura shockwave is emitted that damages a single enemy.
Aura Fallout: Aura is shot into the air and breaks up, the pieces raining down on nearby enemies and damaging them.
Aura Clone: Clones of Rima are generated using Aura.

bio: Rima's parents and those of her best friend Jake are Aura-Masters of some renown. Rima also, has been what her parent's call "a natural" at using Aura, and she and her friend both wished to become like their parents. Jake however, had trouble using Aura and soon gave up. Some years ago, King Xara's troops came to collect people to become anti-aura masters, and the boy joined with them, hoping he could increase his power. Later, they met in battle and fought. Though Rima tried to escape, he was too far gone to allow that and Rima was forced to defend herself. In the end, he was fatally wounded and Rima has never forgiven herself. She now seeks to end the war in order to preventmore loss of life.

Last edited:

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
i wasted an hour of my life making this....and i say......what a well-spent hour.

Lol.

name: Phoenix Albero
appearence: (Soon)
side: Aura Master
aura abilities: (Soon because I can't think of good names for the abilities XD)
bio: Phoenix is a young woman who has always loved to be able to live in a small village about eight hours walk from the main castle of Sinosha. She never liked Xara III. She thought he was very.. up himself. So.. when the village runs out of food, she isn't usually the one to walk to the markets. The people there in her eyes are much to busy and worried about life to much to enjoy it. She is usually the one to walk out in the wilderness to get some vegtables from the villages garden. She looks after it the most. The village, being so small, is only populated by twenty people. Divided, there are three different familys living in the village. Two of the women there are pregnant, the only daughter of the Bonner family, who is 19 , and the first mother of the Vasilyev family, who is 26. The village is also surrounded by a very large amount of trees.. a forest, even. To keep people from the kingdom out, for they are not wanted in the village.

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
I second FG's question, rps are rarely worth my time but if he took a look, then I might as well.

However, your plot is weak and the world is pretty much blank. On top of that, your idea of aura is not well explained and could use quite a bit of work.

Infinite Complex

I'll be waiting....
fading into the background of history.....
I second FG's question, rps are rarely worth my time but if he took a look, then I might as well.
as many as you want....

However, your plot is weak and the world is pretty much blank. On top of that, your idea of aura is not well explained and could use quite a bit of work.
[/COLOR][/FONT]
all i care about is that it's better than my other RP's. *looks at his pathetic excuses for RP's* yeah.....

Xeon{Myroku}

Demonic Pony
Well here's my temp.

Name: Seth Teither
Appearance:
WolfxDragonx

Side: Aura master
Weapon:
WolfxDragonx

Personality: Seth is a caring person amongst living things and towards other Aura Master's. He is well skilled and well trained with his aura, but that's because he had a great teacher to show him how. Seth has heart that is filled with both joy and rage. His heart calls out for revenge for his parents death from Xara and his men. He has a well skilled mind and doesn't fight head on but sometimes he forget's when his rage gets the better of him.

Aura Ability:
Aura Tails: Tails that form from his aura come out and either attack or defend him. He can only draw out seven tails so far.
Aura Claws:The aura around his hands become claws and can easily rip through anything that's not nature.
Aura Beam: Releases a beam of aura from his eyes.
Aura Paralysis: This move can be use when he grabs hold of his oppenent and stops the flow of aura of his oppenent from where ever he grabs.
Aura Animals: He can form aura out from livings to create animal forms that will attack his foes. The following animals he uses the most are wolves, snakes, tigers, hawks, bulls, and raptors. Others that he rarely uses are lizards, sharks, and bats.
Arua Heal: A special ability that will allow Seth to heal any wounds or broken bones with his aura. He has learned this technique from his grandfather who was a great healer and Aura Master.

Bio: Seth lived with his parents when he was at a young age until they were burtally killed by Xara III's troops. He then lived out his life with his grandfather who rescued him from Xara III's troops. His grandfather was a powerful Aura Master who can do many things with his aura abilities. He can even summon his aura to take the form of a mighty dragon. Seth tried his best to be as great as his grandfather. His grandfather taught him nearly everything he knows under his training off in the woods near a great lake, but the only thing that Seth has not learned from his grandfather was how to create a dragon out of aura but instead of raptors.

When Seth became of age he went out on his own to take Xara III off his place of the thrown. He wanted his grandfather to come with him but he denied because he is know to old to fight against anyone know. So his grandfather stays in the woods continuing his life. While Seth set out a journey to recruit any Aura Masters who want to help him take down the malevolent king Xara III.

Last edited:

DarkHeart63

I like what I see, I'll try and have a full template up quite soon.
If I don't, then don't worry about it. My computer at home has a virus (I'm at school at the moment), so as soon as that's sorted out I'll be able to further on what I've written below.

Name
Delta Neil.

Appearence
WIP.

Weapon
WIP.

Side
Regular Aura Master.

Aura Abilities
WIP.

Bio
WIP.

Also, a question. What sort of time zone is this set in? Past, present, or future?

Reckless Brawler

OCC: This looks so cool

Name: Nexas Star

Apperence: http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u343/pale_within/Randomly%20Emo/normal_anime_emo_vampire.jpg
Also he is 6'4" and very physically fit. His right eye is blue and his left eye is covered by a patch (he lost it in some battle). His body is also covered with scars.

Side: Anti-Aura Master

Personality: Nexas is the textbook example of a psyco-path. Even before becomming a anti aura master he was originally in the army of King Xara. Without question orders and without remorse he killed any and all that stood in his way. He loves to cause chaos and loves to fight. When he is not fighting he is still crazy he will talk in riddles and mentally destroy a person even before he will fight them.

Weapon: http://stores.lucygoosie.com/catalog/kadaj.jpg

Aura Abilites:

Aura Explosive Spike - Nexas has the power to create spikes made from the Aura around him that he can throw. These spikes explode with the power of a mild explosive.

Aura Teleportation - Nexas can teleport using the Aura around him to rip a dimesional hole from one place to another the catch is that he has to have been or see the place he is going and he is limited on the number of times he can do it.

Bio: Nexas was born into a family of royalty they served as one of the kings advisors. The king took Nexas from his family and put him in the royal guard when he was only 7 for 12 years he was trained and looked over by the king and servents for Nexas the king was more of a father than his parents ever where. When he cam back to his family at the age of 19 he came home changed.He felt no love for his parents and his parents could not even tell if he was really thier son.

Later on he would find that his parents where part of special force that were going to plan a coup to assassinate King Xara. When Nexas found this out he was furious he killed his parents in cold blood saying how could they even question King Xara's rule.

From that day King Xara made Nexas one of his most trusted soilders. 2 years later King Xara asked Nexas if he would be intrested in a new experiment for becoming an ultimate soilder of Shinosa army, Nexas eagerly agreed. He underwent the Anti-Aura procedure and when all was said and done he was changed again. Any feeling of kindness or sensarity was now gone. He felt like he was now part of somthing greater in his dreams he was approached by a being known as Mara. Mara said that he was now its servant, that he would help him come back to his world and take it over. He was told that he would be rewarded by becoming grand general of her army. Nexas agreed he learned what he must do to resurect him, and now that he is in good favor with the King Xara he will use any and all resources to bring him back.

Nexas has a strong hatred for Aura users even though technically he is also one himself.

OOC: Tell me if i need to change anything

Last edited:

Zeph

imp of the perverse
^Umm... your links aren't working on my computer either.

Also, I'm sorry I haven't been able to finish my temp, I'm really busy right now but I'll get it done as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back