• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Anti-N00B Fanclub!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
Do you hate n00bs? Of course you do! We all do! I mean, nothing is more annoying than an annoying 10 year old who can't spell his way out of a breadbox! So, join the right side, the literate side, and join this band of n00b haters!

n00b of the day

hwehehe

Members:

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
Well thats what the We Love This Forum club is for but whatever I'm in >_>

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
hwehehe... -shudders-

The closet anyone has ever come to making my ignore list.

n00b of the day for me: kikyowhereareyou.

She spent half an hour trying to find the 'new thread' button, and this was with me helping her. Thinking of that, I'm not sure she ever found it.

Her other notable achievements include trying to instruct me in the art of sarcasm, telling me that the name Alex does not make the world go round due to the sun's gravitational field, her fantasies about killing deer and the now legendary samurai/assasin/ninja story.

Yeah, I'm in this.

I

inhiding

AngelOfDestruction said:
yea but dont you think thy are Spamming the threads
I would've quoted this for emphasis, if it weren't for your lack of correct spelling and grammar. And speaking of quoting for emphasis:

Enchanted Rose said:
hwehehe... -shudders-

She spent half an hour trying to find the 'new thread' button, and this was with me helping her. Thinking of that, I'm not sure she ever found it.

Her other notable achievements include trying to instruct me in the art of sarcasm, telling me that the name Alex does not make the world go round due to the sun's gravitational field, her fantasies about killing deer and the now legendary samurai/assasin/ninja story.

Yeah, I'm in this.
Quoted for emphasis.

Last edited:
C

Charlie

inhiding said:
I would've quoted this for emphasis, if it weren't for your lack of correct spelling and grammar. And speaking of quoting for emphasis:

Quoted for emphasis.

Good point. Now anyway, Shady, you can definitely consider me apart of your club. (It's about time that someone decided to make one of these anyway.)

& My (personal) n00b of the day: acein12

-Mainly for deciding to try rebeling against the original idea in another thread by creating his own dedicated to it.

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
Enchanted Rose said:
hwehehe... -shudders-

Yeah, I'm in this.

I didn't want to have to quote myself, but it would be a shame were we to forget the time kikyo posted a RP character template in a fanfic.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
*cough* Hypocritical much, Nega?

Yeah, I dunno. N00bs are annoying. It's been established. But what's a fanclub gonna do? Are we gonna go around, parading the forums saying that we're in the Anti N00b Fanclub, and then the n00bs will go back to the KHU from whence they came? I don't see a point to it. But meh. Why not.

n00b of the Moment: SOLDIER Cloud. Annoying, Close-minded fundamentalist. SOLCloud FTL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back