• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Ask-a-Mod Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Lulcy

Awards
How do get a custom title below your username? Is there a requirement?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
How do get a custom title below your username? Is there a requirement?
Check under account details to see if you can do custom titles.

I haven’t checked our software to see if the basic requirements have changed. Before it was a perk for members who had a certain post amount.

KeninatorIV

Awards
Hey, this is a long shot(because the game is so old), but can anyone help me with Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of The Lions?

Clue.Less

Awards
Website
archiveofourown.org
Hi! I wrote a KH3 tutorial/prologue as a Twine game, following the discussion in the recent thread about the KH3 prologue, since I'm more comfortable creating stuff than writing essays to take part in a conversation and express my thoughts. My question is: Should I share the link in that discussion thread or in the creative media section? Is it okay if I do both?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Hi! I wrote a KH3 tutorial/prologue as a Twine game, following the discussion in the recent thread about the KH3 prologue, since I'm more comfortable creating stuff than writing essays to take part in a conversation and express my thoughts. My question is: Should I share the link in that discussion thread or in the creative media section? Is it okay if I do both?

Both is perfect!

WaltK

Awards
Why do so many of the subforums require prefixes for threads? It’s kind of annoying because they’re really limited. A Disney thread that covers everything to do with Disney in general doesn’t need a “film” or “cartoon/TV” prefix.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Why do so many of the subforums require prefixes for threads? It’s kind of annoying because they’re really limited. A Disney thread that covers everything to do with Disney in general doesn’t need a “film” or “cartoon/TV” prefix.
Mostly for organization purposes. I’ve been revising prefixes for awhile and planned on redoing Disney’s next lol

TrueTroper

Awards
Hi. I accidentally posted a thread in the wrong area. How do I get it fixed? I meant to post it to Phase 2 but for some reason it sent it to 2.8 Final Remix...

magic713

Awards
Can I have a thread closed that I recently created today in Video Games? I no longer need an answer for it.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
Wow it's really been this long since i've done so, but can members with posts exceeding 1k no longer close their own threads/topics?

(I don't need to, but I just realized I was unable to do it myself)

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
Wow it's really been this long since i've done so, but can members with posts exceeding 1k no longer close their own threads/topics?

(I don't need to, but I just realized I was unable to do it myself)
You know what, Dari, I'm really not sure. It feels kind of junky to answer that way, but I'm not gonna lie, when the site had it's big major update, there were quite a few things that changed or ended up a little different whether we knew about it or not, and this is one of those things, at least for me.

I've tried searching around over here on my end to find anything that might give us some info on that, but I can't seem to dig anything up about it and I don't think I'm able to apply changes like that to different usergroups. Someone higher up than me might have to do that if I can't figure it out.

Sorry for the kind of non-answer, but I did try and hopefully one of the other mods will be able to answer this better than me.

arepakiller

Awards
Hi, is there a way to download all albums in the site? I mean I already paid for a donation but looking foward to download multiple albums at once and not click on each one of them on each page, since I lose track of all of the albums due to the limit of chrome saving the links.

2 quid is good

Awards
Check under account details to see if you can do custom titles.

I haven’t checked our software to see if the basic requirements have changed. Before it was a perk for members who had a certain post amount.
By the way, what are the required post amounts? I guess I'm just confused because I've seen people with over 1000 posts who don't have a bronze title so I was wondering if it's an automatic thing or something that you need to request

Back