• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

::The Axel HATE-Club::

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ReverseUnversed

My Xion HC layout was good enough to be emulated? Awesome~

It's funny how people hate and like things for the exact same reason. I love Axel being a bastard. How boring would stories be if everyone was this perfect, blameless unchanging blank slate?? But I can totes see why you'd hate a bastard. Hrm.

Agree to disagree *nods*

What really? o_O

Not being rude towards ya.

fantasy08

First I must apologize to some( a lot lol) of people. I am soooo sorry lol. This is to the leader of the Axel fan-club ,Twilight, and a lot of other people. You should know who you are. Forgive me, but in the paraphrased words of Riku I must do what my heart commands.shamisen

Now to the leader of this club I've been waiting for someone to make this lol.Rep for you. I'm not asking to join. I'm begging lol. Even, since Axel love is strong(understatement), if this club only gets five people I'll always be a member.

I want to say something about some of the reasons, and add some more. You can put them on the front page if you want.

For trying to kill Xion.
I don't agree. He was trying to knock her out to bring her back to the organization, and especially to protect his *boyfriend* from her. Since she did pull a key-blade out on Roxas. Also the second fight was done for the same reason. He wasn't trying to kill her either time.

For being a hypocrite in Chain of Memories.
True.

For being Saix's bitch.
Eh what's wrong with that? I'll love to be, but that might be my fan-girl talking lol

For forcefully robbing the other Org members of their spotlights.
Again True. Nomura can't d*ck ride him hard enough. I've often wondered if the org should be called Organization One or Organization Axel. Definitely a character where fan-service has gone overboard.

Other reasons
5. For sadistically murdering two of his begging for their lives, weak , defenseless comrades. Moral event horizon has been crossed.

6.Poisonous friend. I know you might not agree with this one. Since you were a member of the Roxas hate-club.:35:

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
How about we look at the good things Axel has done:

For valuing his friendship with Roxas over orders from his superiors.

For sacrificing himself to save Sora

For making Roxas feel more human and friendly (Let's face it, if Axel didn't try to be his friend, Roxas wouldn't have opened up to anybody)

He's been a bad guy and a good guy. I think Lexeaus put it best: "And then there's Axel. Who knows what that one is thinking?"

In the end, Axel chose to be a good guy and gave up his life. Got it memorized?

ReverseUnversed

5. For sadistically murdering two of his begging for their lives, weak , defenseless comrades. Moral event horizon has been crossed.

6.Poisonous friend. I know you might not agree with this one. Since you were a member of the Roxas hate-club.:35:

I WAS. I'm neutral about Roxas.

For valuing his friendship with Roxas over orders from his superiors.

Translation: He chose fanservice over Ultimecia-level badassness.

For sacrificing himself to save Sora

That speech makes me hurl. Well, that's a good thing. He committed suicide just to get Sora to The World That Never Was.

For making Roxas feel more human and friendly (Let's face it, if Axel didn't try to be his friend, Roxas wouldn't have opened up to anybody)

AkuRoku fangirls, I'm coming to get you.

He's been a bad guy and a good guy. I think Lexeaus put it best: "And then there's Axel. Who knows what that one is thinking?"

That's what I hate the most. He was a freaking HYPOCRITE in Chain of Memories. I was pissed off when Repliku killed Zexion under fucking Marluxia's orders. Why didn't Axel just burn down the scythe? Flowers are burned easily. :3

In the end, Axel chose to be a good guy and gave up his life. Got it memorized?

Let's face it: Hadn't he killed himself, he would have stolen the KH Encoder from Ansem the Wise. He could have encoded ONE heart and implant the data into himself. And Lea was reborn. Unfortunately, that did never happen. This would have been way better. However, Nomura chose to kill him. This club would never exist if Axel just escaped with Sora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back