• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the BBS boxart

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lexeon

∞;4672975 said:

Heh, sorry. haven't been on the forums in a while. Oh well, close it if you want I don't care, but could you link me to the topic first please?

EDIT: Thank you.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
You 're right didn't see that good eye....but if i have to assume something about this i 'd say his keychain is just on the other side and we can't see it....

Lexeon

Yeah sorry, and like I said I haven't been on in a while.

And I don't know about that, because wouldn't there be atleast a hole on the end of his blade for the keychain to attach?

DarkAxelNobody

yeah i mean it would have a hole or something at the end. well in gameplay pics we saw them with different Keyblades some with Keychains and some without. but it looks like they have the original Keyblades or starting Keyblades with them. maybe it's just a flaw or Ven, Aqua, and Mickey got their keychains at different times than terra did.

DarkAxelNobody

sorry that i posted twice at once but, i was thinking that maybe Terra is a lower rank than we thought he was. that's why he dosen't have a Keychain.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
That same kind of discussion is happening in the other thread, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back