• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the beginning of the XIII?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

will the organization XIII somebodies become nobodies in bbs?

• yes it possible

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • no the hell way

Votes: 24 70.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

soulreaver26

okay as everyone knows that several if not all the organiztion 13 members (except roxas n xion, probably dark skin xehanort) somebody will be in bbs

so my question is that throughout bbs will these people become heartless and their infamous nobodies or will the storyline set up for these to meet their fated destinies?

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
okay as everyone knows that several if not all the organiztion 13 members
The only confirmed members are the founders (1-6), Axel's, Isa's, and Sora. The others may or may not be seen
so my question is that throughout bbs will these people become heartless and their infamous nobodies or will the storyline set up for these to meet their fated destinies?
No
Heartless don't exist during BBS, they will be born a year after the game ends with Xehanort's experiments. Since there aren't any heartless no one can be turned into a heartless and thus nobody until after this point.

Gram

Banned
Awards
nope cause heartless didnt exist til diz's appreantece [xehanort] created them

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Nomura said that the Org. XIII Somebodies will only go up to VIII: Axel, aside from Sora. The Somebodies of Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, and Larxene will not be included in BBS.

Like what everyone else said, Heartless don't exist yet in BBS. They will be created by Xehanort's experiments a year later.

A

alexZander2008

i thought the ansem reports revealed that the heartless have been around and thats wat was being studied and Xanhorts heartless would mark all the fack ones. there are real ones that were around before

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
It's like other people said, Heartless and Nobodies doen't appear until Xehanort comes along and conducts experiments with hearts which is after BbS.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Whoever thinks it's possible is lacking KH knowledge. Xehanort didn't show up until after BbS, and after he showed up and messed with the heart and what-not is when the Heartless and Nobodies showed up. So no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back