• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The big worry thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

f'tang

This thread is for all of our kh3 worries and problems.
Anything from worrying about an aspect of gameplay, to not liking the way the grass in andy's backyard looks.
Figured some users including myself would appreciate a dedicated thread for this.

Seriously, the grass in andy's backyard looks bad. Anyone got a freezeframe?

Muke

whatever
Awards
Thank you.

Here's a list without going into too much detail:
- Osaka.
- Situation Commands
- So many mechanics
- Too much flashiness for the sake of it
- Attraction Flow is random stuff
- Situation Commands
- Still kinda clunky-looking gameplay
- Situation Commands
- Floaty Combos
- Up until now we've only seen the same combo… I'm afraid there actually aren't any modifiers
(- Did I mention Situation Commands yet?)

Echoecho6

Awards
Pretty much what Muke said but I could add some things.
- some of the main character models (I wonder if the fact that Disney is so involved it is making the Disney characters look better but for some reason making our characters look worse)
- No NPC's
- Too easy and being able to do everything with no consequence (5 party members is cool but, with Sora's moves not taking any party members away feels crazy)
- Keyblades no longer having various Strangth and Magic stats. They now want players to have the freedom where they can use whatever keyblade transformation they want throughout the game based on their preference, which is cool, but that just isn't the kind of freedom I had in mind...
- Not being able to fight all the Organization Members. (I understand a lot of these have personal fights they should have with other characters, but I really want to have a chance to fight each one with Sora. The data fights in KH2 were perfect for this so maybe they could do something like that again)

-

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
I was watching Bl00dyBizkitz/Dax and Bizkit videos, they analyzed the latest trailer.

Bizkit said it best for me: lot of potentially good things, but lot of worries about needlessly flashy and long animations, especially if you don't get invincibility frames.
Oh, and watching the trailer frame per frame: when Sora activates the guns style, at the very beginning he's almost out of the screen. Camera doesn't focus on him at all.

Yeah, at this point I care mostly about gameplay btw. Sotry might have problems, but usually I can take most "dumb" ideas and still get a kick out of it. It's how the game plays that makes a difference.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
The party members literally have been doing nothing in like any trailer still. In the Toy Story one specifically, they all just use basic melee attacks but mostly just get hit a lot and almost die the whole time. I can't tell if the Heartless AI is totally done either though, are kind of just hanging around a lot while Sora does all his "flashy movements" lol.

So in general, all the combat AI seems like its still not nearly done enough. I guess I genuinely don't know how long that takes. Hopefully not crazy long, since the game is coming next year. And I don't want another Party System like KH2 please. 0.2 actually gave me some hope on that front, I don't want it taken immediately lol.

f'tang

- No NPC's

Imagine how cool it would be if you could walk on the street and every so often a car would come by and be able to hit you or enemies.
Also, do we know if we can even leave andy's yard cause i noticed a small fence surrounding his abode and i'm worried that there is an invisible wall behind it or something.

Also was it confirmed that we won't be fighting all of the organisation or something?

The party members literally have been doing nothing in like any trailer still. In the Toy Story one specifically, they all just use basic melee attacks but mostly just get hit a lot and almost die the whole time.

I saw buzz use a spin attack very reminiscent of the toy story 2 video game which was neat, but yeah, the party members look pathetically weak in this game so far.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
Imagine how cool it would be if you could walk on the street and every so often a car would come by and be able to hit you or enemies.
Also, do we know if we can even leave andy's yard cause i noticed a small fence surrounding his abode and i'm worried that there is an invisible wall behind it or something.

Also was it confirmed that we won't be fighting all of the organisation or something?

I saw buzz use a spin attack very reminiscent of the toy story 2 video game which was neat, but yeah, the party members look pathetically weak in this game so far.

It may have been his basic melee attack? (I love that game lol) But I guess my reason for wondering is none of their MP bars ever drop. Like, I genuinely just don't think any of them are finished yet. Its hard to say how much damage they will do, since even Sora is basically doing no damage in the current build as far as I can tell.

I suppose my issue is them putting them off for long, like all the flashy transformations take precedence over the basic party balance.

wwinterj

The game having less Disney worlds makes a little worried but that could mean anything at this point so I'll have to wait and see how it works out. I mean I wouldn't want the game to be rushed out the door in order to meet a deadline.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
My only real worry right now is that I’m not going to be excited about most of the worlds. This is just a preference thing, but so far the world I’m most excited about is Hercules—and that world isn’t exactly new to KH. I have little interest in Tangled/Toy Story and I flat-out don’t like BH6. I’m hoping there aren’t many other worlds based on Disney’s newest films that I’m mostly apathetic to and especially no more non-Disney films in KH3.

At least the world design so far looks fantastic, so that’s something to look forward to in spite of the properties themselves.

Smithee

Awards
A repeat of the Future Trunks Saga (Dragon Ball Super)'s ending.

Which, given how Zamasu was practically Xehanort 2.0, isn't completely unlikely -- to my dismay.

UltimaXOmega

-Sora stomping everybody instead of Ven VS Vanitas, Lea VS Isa etc
-Empty worlds
-Original worlds staying KHII size
-No Star Wars

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
Kairi spends the whole game training with lea, only to appear at the end.

Soldier

Awards
A certain "world" being added that will be the end of me.
also I worry that the game will go by too quickly, and not be at least fairly lengthy. And that some trophies will be ridiculously difficult to obtain or flat out unfair (still locked in Re:Chain of memories hell, didn't get no escape on my riku proud playthrough)

Echoecho6

Awards
Marvel and/or Star Wars being in the game
Final Fantasy characters not returning. If we are going to Radiant Garden I better damn well see Leon and the rest of those guys.

The Dark Mamba

Awards
1. Characters outside SDG being sidelined
2. Nonplayable Kairi
3. Kairi not being developed
4. Osaka Gameplay issues
* Bosses that don't stagger
* unimpressive combos
* gameplay that is a little too much on the flashy side
5. The game feeling light on Disney worlds
6. Them adding Disney worlds as DLC. (If it wasn't important enough to make the cut, leave it out)
7. Neither POTC or Lilo & Stitch. I gotta have at least one.

f'tang

Watched the bizkit duo's analyses videos. They make good points, fortunately, it looks like the rock troll actually staggers, so i think we're good in that department.

KingOfHearts

- Balancing

Besides that, I'm all good.

This guy. He knows.

This is about all that really matters to me. I want to be challenged by this experience like KH2FM crit provided as well as 0.2 secret Phantom Aqua battle. If they maintain that, I'm all good. All these other concerns are just irrelevant to me.

DarkosOverlord

Bronze Member
Awards
A repeat of the Future Trunks Saga (Dragon Ball Super)'s ending.

Which, given how Zamasu was practically Xehanort 2.0, isn't completely unlikely -- to my dismay.

?

I imagine you're talking about them wanting to see if humanity is "worthy" or something similar.
Zamasu decided humanity wasn't worth observing because they were savages (because what happens on one planet happens everywhere else obv) and is trying to kill them all, period. He saw someone he thought inferior being stronger, and went mad.

Xehanort is still trying to see if people are worthy of the true light the legends spoke of, but he's primarily doing what he does for himself, out of curiosity. He doesn't want to balance mortal life, but light and darkness. He's also the opposite of an immortal God, in BbS the clock was ticking against him.
He saw someone he thought inferior being stronger, and decided to put him to use.

If it's about them having more than one "version" of themselves, that's a really common trope and the way they go about it (t-travel aside) it's different and for different reasons.
They're pretty different characters.

Also, the ending of the Zamasu Arc is just impossible for it happens on many premises Kingdom Hearts just has no way of setting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back