• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Blood in KH 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Neo Nobody said:
are you kidding you are from the uk i have alwayes wanted to go their as for the blood if a see just a couple of drops i will be happy
You don't want to go to the UK. It's always raining over here. The weather varies all the time. Anyways, back to the topic ... if I had a choice if there was blood or not, then NO! I would not choose blood. Blood in a game like KH2 could affect people.

T

TwilightBlitz7

AngelofDestiny said:
My point exactly. The stars that appear when you hit a Heartless with the Keyblade is a replacement for blood.
i pretty heartless dont bleed and think of it like this kid bleed everyday with cuts and scarpes so bloods not all that bad. Also with the hydra i doubt they'll take it out in the movie they didnt and besides the blood is green little kids will just think its KOOL-AID

ReturnableMemory

TwilightBlitz7 said:
i pretty heartless dont bleed and think of it like this kid bleed everyday with cuts and scarpes so bloods not all that bad. Also with the hydra i doubt they'll take it out in the movie they didnt and besides the blood is green little kids will just think its KOOL-AID

Well i live in an area where kids that are like 6 that don't really care about how much blood there is in a game. My cousins like KH and I think they're gonna love KH2 since there will be blood, there like 10 and they have Halo and Halo2

T

Tyler Durden

everybody here is confusing let me just state with finality THERE WILL NOT BE BLOOD IN KINGDOM HEARTS 2 or swearing or sex or anything else!!!!!!!!!!1 it's rated e freakin' 10!

disneyboy20022

When i Posted this I didnt mean for everyone to think that there would that much blood in the game if any at all... I was just trying to point out possiblities as why the Rating of the game is E10 because i know at one time i thought I read there would be mild fantasy blood and use of alcohol which I know the alcohol issue has already been addressed but the mild (which means very little like a drop or two) blood i saw people asking on differ threads where the blood might possibly come from in the game so I thought I would point out some facts that happened in the movies. I think the world with teh most blood if there even is any which I also doubt would be mostly from the Pirates of Carribean. Also I didnt even think of the Hercules of the scene where the Hydra gets it head(s) cut off or rather "the Head Splicing thing" as Phil put it in the movie. I guess I had a brain lapse of that. But as someone else also put it we will know more when the american version of the game is actually released.

Michael

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
disneyboy20022 said:
When i Posted this I didnt mean for everyone to think that there would that much blood in the game if any at all... I was just trying to point out possiblities as why the Rating of the game is E10 because i know at one time i thought I read there would be mild fantasy blood and use of alcohol which I know the alcohol issue has already been addressed but the mild (which means very little like a drop or two) blood i saw people asking on differ threads where the blood might possibly come from in the game so I thought I would point out some facts that happened in the movies. I think the world with teh most blood if there even is any which I also doubt would be mostly from the Pirates of Carribean. Also I didnt even think of the Hercules of the scene where the Hydra gets it head(s) cut off or rather "the Head Splicing thing" as Phil put it in the movie. I guess I had a brain lapse of that. But as someone else also put it we will know more when the american version of the game is actually released.
I know you were pointing out the possibilties, but then it turned into a whole thing saying that there wasn't gonna be any blood and then there was gonna be some blood.

pansonman said:
the rating was set for Teen
Yes, we know that. That's why there isn't blood in it.

DualWeilder.

blood in a game wont usually affect the kids that play them. (i mean the kids that play kh2 are probably ages 6 to ummm...whenever?) and even if they were younger than that i dont think they would even notice. and if they did their attention spans are so small they'd forget in an instant anyway. hopefully they keep the battle the same. how else will we kill it? it would take forever to beat the hell out of it. its 70 feet tall with a hundred heads.:D

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
DualWeilder. said:
blood in a game wont usually affect the kids that play them. (i mean the kids that play kh2 are probably ages 6 to ummm...whenever?) and even if they were younger than that i dont think they would even notice. and if they did their attention spans are so small they'd forget in an instant anyway. hopefully they keep the battle the same. how else will we kill it? it would take forever to beat the hell out of it. its 70 feet tall with a hundred heads.:D
Simple. Hercules goes inside it and slashes it. But ok ... some kids in some countries wouldn't be upset. Kids in the UK would definitely be upset. What a cruel world it is ...

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The blood is in PoTC. The part were Elizabeth cuts her rists. I've watched the cutscene. ((KHII IS rated E10+ now!))

Ice_Key55

LOL:D thats not a spoiler thats a part of the movie. The main thing in PoTC is
un-killable pirates that can only break the curse by putting BLOOD on the medalions they stole. In the movie they cut Elizabeth and put the blood on the medalion because they think she is the daughter of "Bootstrap Bill". Go watch the movie.

Personally I think that the hydra thing isn't a part of it. In the final battle on KHI when u kill the monster things head part it explodes and leaves a red and blue jelly like stump of a neck. That is like on the same level. Watch Hercules. You will see that its just a green membrane that Hydra bursts out of. Like popping a ballon.:cool:

DualWeilder.

well the little bit of blood that might be in the game (havent seen cutscene but i believe it) wont affect kids .. at least i dont think. its rated E10+ anyone above 10 more than likely wont be affected by it. and if they are, thats their fault. it says theres blood so it should be expected.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
>_> That's not a spoiler. It's in the MOVIE. Which, in turn, is in the game. What's the big deal about blood anyway? It's just red stuff.

((Bassically what Ice Key said.))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back