• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Blood in KH 2

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DualWeilder.

some people dont like to see blood. but its animated, not real......in a game.
some people might not even notice it....until some crazy guy thats been emotionaly scarred because of this sues SE for the blood in the game....

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Yeah, just to dispell any rumors, the blood IS in the Pirates of the Caribbean world. It appears in 2 short 5-second shots, and that's it for blood in the game. Period. That's why the ESRB used the term "Mild Blood."

urutapu

Okay everybody..there -is- blood in KH II. In the Hydra boss battle, and in a Port Royal cutscene. However, in the Hydra, battle, you never actually see the head getting cut off..there's a flash and Sora's standing somewhere else and the Hydra's missing a head. Like in an anime.

Likewise for Port Royal. You don't actually see Barbossa cut Elizabeth's hand, but they show the blood all over the medallion when he drops it into the chest.

..and I'm too late. xD;

Ice_Key55

u guys u do realize that esrb took the rating off the site so no one really knows what the actual rating is. we will know in like a day. esrb probably screwed up something by accident or something. makes sense if u concider all the games they have to rate.

Raphael_Sohma

Haha, I like the axel smash thing. I wouldn't really care if there was blood in KH2 I mean if I had a choice, GO AHEAD, BRING IT ON. The ONLY way I'd find it wrong and disturbing is IF they put guts flying everywhere and sliced people had their organs spilling out of their stomach's. THEN I would complain.:D

Ice_Key55

oh yeah don't take my "in like a day" quote as fact because i have absolutly no info and im just guessing. could take a lot longer.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The Hydra blood was in the Hercules movie. ((Which was rated G, or PG, people!!)) Besides, how can you even call that stuff blood?...

Faith Crest

Worst birthday ever.
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Just face the facts, people. You want blood? There isn't going to be any blood. There are a lot of reasons for this.

- There wasn't any blood in KH.
- See the stars that appear when you defeat a Heartless? Replaces blood.
- Think of the rating here!
- Kids get upset when they see blood.
- It's hardly truthful that there is going to be blood.

So there you go! There's a strong chance there isn't going to be any blood in it.

keeperoftwilight

ok this is stupid..ya there probly wont b blood and if there is it will b so limited having it there would seem kinda odd..but this whole "kids will get upset thing is well....dumb (no offense to you what so ever angel)i mean ive nvr met a kid that got upset by blood....i think the kids today are being under estimated....not only that but there are adults who get upset by blood..does that meen they shoild make the game example:50+...of course not...i think the ratings them selvs that the esrb put up are retarded..they should just put up the wearnings

for instance....mild blood....then every one who doesnt want to see blood or kids who have parents who dont want them seeing blood wont see it...ok..thats all folks...bring on the flames

EDIT:even though ive nvr met a kid who didnt get upset by blood doesnt mean there arnt any i know..i was just stressing the fact that there are adults who dont like blood either

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
There will probably be a little bit of blood, not a lot. I mean there's nothing wrong with it. Harry Potter is aimed for youngsters and he's slipping into darker territory. KH will probably be the same.

I'm also sick and tired of people saying that Disney wouldn't allow too much violence because their lighthearted. The truth is Disney has been darker with their content than FF. If only you all knew some of the things that Disney created in the past, you'll realise that their content can be much more mature than anything FF has currently done.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back