• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

News ► The Connection Between Kingdom Hearts 3 and ?[chi]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeke_Aileron

Frost Vulpeus Keyblade Chevalier
Awards
Dawnbright Town, The empty room of loneliness....
Website
zeke-aileron.tumblr.com
Re: The Connection Between Kingdom Hearts 3 and x[chi]

I doubt this really will be explained, but if the cards are used from the future, does that mean the keyblade wielders can see the cards they're using? If so, couldn't they kind of see their future saviors and put that in the prophecy or something? Also, if these "cards" are from the future, I want some KH3 world cards lol (I know I'm not getting them, but I want them haha before KH3 comes out the better).

If there were KH3 cards, they would have to put "Master" in front of new Riku cards cause well we all know he's OP based on his SR+ cards..., also the Avatars know the images on the cards are those of Allies in their far future time, but we can assume that they don't know who the villians are in the future cause we don't have any Villain related cards released out yet or probably never... ._.

It's possible that, towards the end of Chi, all the unions stopped fighting but by the time they do so, they realize it's too late and darkness takes over. I mean, this is speculation since we don't know how it ended, but I do wonder if Chi will bring us to the Keyblade Graveyard. I mean, all of these fallen keyblades are there, not in any other worlds (which would imply that, at the time darkness took over, there were barely any wielders in the Disney worlds) so it seems that most ended there.
I can assume this is what happened to us during the keyblade war of that time....

I also still want them to address how Triton knew about the keyblade, I feel like having a story being passed down to Triton about the keyblade war which caused darkness to take over would be a plausible reason for him to dislike it given he would associate the keyblade with Atlantica ending in darkness.

This is actually interesting, i don't know how he knew about the Keyblade before KH1, since BBS didn't have anything to do with Alantica either, still puzzling ._.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Re: The Connection Between Kingdom Hearts 3 and x[chi]

If there were KH3 cards, they would have to put "Master" in front of new Riku cards cause well we all know he's OP based on his SR+ cards..., also the Avatars know the images on the cards are those of Allies in their far future time, but we can assume that they don't know who the villians are in the future cause we don't have any Villain related cards released out yet or probably never... ._.

Even still...they should have at least described the future wielders given they would be quite important to know about in the future <_< If that is even how it worked (I know technically they couldn't, but I kind of wish Nomura didn't try to explain the cards since now it kind of seems odd).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back