• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Deep Dive & XIII Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milh_Amethyz

One organization member left and i doubt that his/shes the leader.

And maybe Xaldin's Element is Water since he is holding a spear like Triton but he has three types of weapon, and his weapon is colored blue so im 70-30% right bout that.

Do you think their planning to open the Door of Kingdom Hearts again?

the other side of that door is teaming with heartless, i wonder how Riku end up to the CO but its been said that CoM is not important to KH2 but i think kh2 will beggin its story at CO but that 50-50% chance.

We saw BHK and Diz (maybe Fighting) in the new trailer and i think BHK is trying to attack Diz and Maybe Diz is trying to convince him to join the XIII Org.

oathion

THERE IS NO NUMBER 1 IN THE POINT CHART! WHICH IS WHY I SAID THAT DiZ DOESN'T COUNT SINCE HE MIGHT BE THE SUPERIOR! >OOOO

Milh_Amethyz

yo dude calm your self, watch your heart--its ganno fall.........

we don't even know if his the superior one or some kind of a leader of the XIII Org. thing

daherooftwilight

yes we do......... in the translations they call him the superior.........
u even see him look like the superior when he's sitting at the stupid table with apparently axel's weapons which he probably traded in for some better ones so he doesn't have 2 walk around with 2 circus hoops of fire............ and that unknown is talking 2 him and all........

Teny

Website
www.animenetwork.co.uk
Wow, these are some good points, I see that some people are keeping up since I've been gone. lol
BUt no, I', sure that the Deep Dive and ASAS thing are just some scenesa that happened before KH2, I mean it's not like that they're going to shpow us them at the start of KH2 since I mean well that would give away some things for the game to people who don't knwo much about it, right?
Like I know this girl who doesn't know about COM and yet she's almost as good as me at KH1.

Milh_Amethyz

yes we do......... in the translations they call him the superior.........
u even see him look like the superior when he's sitting at the stupid table with apparently axel's weapons which he probably traded in for some better ones so he doesn't have 2 walk around with 2 circus hoops of fire............ and that unknown is talking 2 him and all........

I know that..
And that unknown.........im pretty sure.......thats Riku..........But i have no Proof.......im just sure bout it atleast for me......

But any way.....We see Mickey is not with Riku so Maybe his in the hideout or just following Sora to protect too like BHK do, Mickey...i think his in DC(Disney Castle) or in Merlin's because of the hat at the top of the train.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Here is something that really bugs the shit out of me...

If this is the 13 points... why Isn't there a number 1. It would be called the 12 points. It really bugs me...

oathian... calm down. The 13 points may have absolutely nothing to do with with the Organization. Besides the number of organization member or what ever.

I'm gonna shut up now.

-SHUT DOWN COMMENCING-

oathion

Umm... we don't know that. And first of all, the 13 Point Chart IS important, because than why would it have all those numbers and quotes? C'mon, think about it. I'll fight with you, the third enemy, the 13th order. ...DON'T MESS WITH ME!

Milh_Amethyz

13. We Must Find Him.........Who?

12. [Ansem's Other Reports]---i think thats ganno be the #11,12,13------A Creation Born of Ignorance-------creation i think its the Dusk or The Heartless but heartless was born from all the hearts.

11. Behind the Darkness / A Door to the Light--------the chart was seperated in three...the first lead to 10 the second leads to 4 and then to 9

10.The Secrete Place--------"His Voice....It's Left Me"---------"This time I'll Fight"----------This one bugs me...maybe its riku whos talking or maybe its kairi i don't know

9. A world Between a = forggoten World--------The Gadering---------Is this some kinda Cult or somethin' it sounds like their about to unleash somethin' or some one..............

8. Dusk-They are the nobodies

7. Endless-------I think this is talking about the world-------------Maybe the Heartless have come to their Source...the heartless of all heartless...i think.

6. [The Thirteenth Order]--------Some kindsa ten commandments.

5. Change---------The Third Key------------So there is a third Key, Mickey said they need two to close the Door but the third one.......what for?

4. I Can't Read it its too Blurry

3. Paradise----------Looks to me that Destiny Island is a Paradise...

We'll Go Together------------------and thats the Number II

there is no #1 so that ganno be 12 Points
The chart is some kinda Process or somethin'

oathion

Exactly. What I was trying to say is that DiZ isn't NUMBER One because he's the SUPERIOR ONE! Maybe holding powers that the Unknowns long for or something. The ``We Must Find Him`` can be referring to Sora or BHK. Maybe he's the 13th member, we don't know. But I'm sticking with my theory.

lancer103

well, I think sora is the one they are after because BHK seems to be protecting him. Now, why would BHK protect Sora if BHK was the target. So, sora must be the one.

Milh_Amethyz

Metamorphosis, Do you think its about the 5th point=change the third key?

The XIII Org is looking for Sora, maybe to capture him to extract his KB or maybe somethin' else.

BHK is looking for Sora too with unknown reason, i think he wants to see Sora First before the Org did but they already saw Sora in CoM and didn't doo somethin' to him maybe their testing him.

The Superior One Some of the Org sence someone in the CO in CoM maybe its Riku, Mickey, Diz or Sora.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
I've got at idea maybe there is a number 1 but they don't refer to him as number 1 but as the Superior "1". Think about it. it could explan Diz's role in the organization.

Mastermind

Remember Me
Awards
List would go from something like this: (i'm not listing names though) just a theory
Superior One

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
You people. Have you noticed how its been 2-3 years? 2-3 YEARS. Do you actually think they would keep everything in DD without changing anything at all?

We don't even know if the 13 points graph has anything to do with the numbers of the Org. We don't even know if the points are completely the same, changed, or scrapped.

So saying DiZ can't be a number is only your speculation and could be wrong. He might just be an ally with the Org that doesn't mean he is in the Org. The EM could be number 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back