• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Endowed (Sign up and OoC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Uses knives to defend himself, but rarely. Prefers to talk his way out of situations then fight. Generally well liked (he is a conman...)

Can adapt to any conning situation... leaving the question. Is he bi to make his work easier? or is he actually bi?

Might be more, but I'm dizzy, and hungry. And I want to finish up a drawing.

Razputen

Somewhere out there beyond the sea somewhere.
Name:Angelo DeMilo
Endowed: Yes, Molecular control - he can rearrange the molecules of his body to change into anything (person or inanimate object) , shrink his organs, control his heartrate,reattach limbs, . Just examples of things he could possibly do
Position: Artist, inventor, pickpocket
Languages: English, Itlalian , a little spanish, And Russian
Physical description:True form <click
the cloak can surround him and has a hood.
Brief history: when Angelo was 18 wandering the streets of Florence Italy he snuck into a building.
As he wandered around he marveled at the magnificient paintings around him.He continued to walk as the beautiful paintings turned into detailed schematics for many different things."What are you doing child" said a voice from behind him.
Angelo replied"I am simply admiring the art sir"
"I see.....So you have taken a liking to my work"the man replied walking until he was armlength from Angelo.
"You made these"angelo looked towards him slightly" they are amazing such detail."
"What exactly do you do" the man inquired.
"I steal to live and live to steal" Angelo said as he turned his head back to a painting.
The man looked down and began to think hard about something his head shot up as he bean to say."Very well you will be my apprentice i will teach you every thing i know"
Angelo's head swung around to meet the mans gaze."Really?" Angelo asked hopefully
"Yes young sir" the man smirked slightly " Allow me to introduce my self i am Leonardo Da Vinci"
"And i am Angelo Demilo nice to meet you" A smile beamed across his face.
And thus began his four year apprenticeship with Da Vinci. During the his years under the tutelage of Da Vinci he learned more than he could have ever imagined drawing up detaied schematics for devices that are small enough to fit in your sleeve to humungous machines that could easily destroy up to twenty soldiers or more. But alas tragedy would fall upon Angelo while working on a cathedral with Da Vinci he fell from the highest point dying on impact....or so one would think as his wooden coffin was laid flowers gathered around the rain began to pour and seep through the cracks in the wood Splashing Angelo's face his eyes shot open and he quickly pushed open the lid to the casket his body tingled as he checked his heart it wasnt beating he slowly inhaled and exhaled breaths until he could feel his heart beating again he looked down at his legs witch seemed to fuse with the water becoming liquid he concentrated hard until they became solid again he climbed out and fled afraid of what he had become....after a few months he calmed and began to train and gain more control over his newfound power.

Last edited:

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
Fine... but can you just beef up the age slightly... even if he's under Davinci19 is a little young. (Just a few years so he's in his early 20's)

Sugar Rush

A crazy sugared high idiot XD
has become lost in the world, due to sugar high. ^
i'm just having a hard time trying to get around to posting here, and then to top it off, i'm having a hard time trying to tie my character into the events, because i inadvently made her not to be connected... and at my current stress level, i'm not feeling really able to control more people... not when i have like ten to worry about in another rp due to others dropping out... XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back