• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Enigmatic Man: Identity Revealed

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Possibly, never thought of that. They both seem to wanna be somebody. But that proves nothing. I don't know japenese but by the looks it seems to talk about the unknowns not EM or Xaldin.

DiZ'journey

i dont think that Xaldin is the EM simply because he seams to have an important role and he would prolly be introduced later in the game. and of you look the EM use's energy attacks while Xaldin use's spear's and they have different body builds

D

Dark Heart

yeah, but the page is about Xaldin, and the EM is on it along with the XIII and the EM is the XIII(sorry for sayin the same thing)
GTX said:
Possibly, never thought of that. They both seem to wanna be somebody. But that proves nothing. I don't know japenese but by the looks it seems to talk about the unknowns not EM or Xaldin.

D

Dark Heart

did you use the link that was in the first post (mine) of this thread?!:confused:
KHFanatic4565 said:
I don't see it, and I'm a fanatic of Kingdom Hearts

sora364

Inactive until DDD NA Release.
Awards
If anyone wants to confirm it just look at the EM weapons "if he has any" and Xaldin's. If they are the same then we have found out his identity.

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Xaldin is not the EM. Have you noticed they have the CoM members? Does that mean they are the EM too or that Xaldin is them? No.

XxWhiteLightxX

They all wear the same costume so it's kinda hard to tell them all apart. Someone a while back last year compared their shoes in all the many trailers and ruled out who it wasn't, but I don't remember the outcome. I don't think anyone's going to be able to figure out who it is unless either: we get some translations from S-E, or someone has a friend who speaks and reads fluent Japanese. That's the only way.

Knightflare

Website
forums.cjb.net
Are you all talking about the guy in the top right? That's Xaldin.

The pics about the EM are probably there to just tell us about EM. It dosen't mean that Xaldin is the EM.

Xaldin is to Bulk. EM is skinny.

DARK AVATAR

Website
myspace.com
Knightflare said:
Are you all talking about the guy in the top right? That's Xaldin.

The pics about the EM are probably there to just tell us about EM. It dosen't mean that Xaldin is the EM.

Xaldin is to Bulk. EM is skinny.

Location: In Twilight fighting God and Satan. Lol, oh you are so going to hell.:D

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
Zexion was also destroyed too easily. The EM was the HARDEST boss in Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. And yes he's 10x stronger than Sephy (so I've heard)

TheForgottenHeart

I don't think Xaldin is the EM. Maybe i'm wrong but look at the pic and count the Org. Members. Xaldin, Axel, Larxene, Vexen, Marluxia, Zexion, Lexeaus, Diz, then the 5 uncovered ones. That makes 13. I remember someone sayin that EM is one of the 5 uncovered ones. So thats why i think he's not the EM. And i don't think Xaldin is one of the 5 at Hollow Bastion.

Lord of Chaos

Once more 'round the room we waltz.
Um dude... EM is NOT Xaldin... sorry to tell you. It shows nothing from Final Mix, in which we see the Enigmatic Man. I know because I own FM, and a mod chip, so I have played AND BEAT Final Mix. EM uses the Beam Sword of Third Power, and Red and Blue Chromatic Lightning attacks.

Xaldin has already been said to be primarly a weapon based fighter, and a stealthy one at that. Then again, I dont guess you read japanese, which is not really my fault.

That, and as far as EM goes, for being an Unknown already revealed, he has a better chance of being, Zexion. Actually, there is more evidence backing that than him being Xaldin. That and this fact:

XALDIN IS A ROOKIE!

Did you NOT play CoM? The lower your number value is, the higher in rank you are! Marluxia is like 11, andf technically (if it was not for the fact that Castle Oblivion belonged to him from somehow inheriting it) He was a low-order member of the Organization. What the XIII in your little picture means is that it is talking about the Official name of the Organization, which is this:

XIII Organization.

I have stated my evidence, and found your theory false, sorry to break up your hopes kid.

Playcell

HOLD THE PHONE!!!!!!!
ok u can drop it now.

Zexion the Master, i've heard at many places and heard from many people (when i created an 'EM is Xaldin' thread) that Xaldin is number 13 in the organization. So, by your theory, Xaldin is the leader!!!!!! i mean think about it, he has an X in the begining of his name, and TN said that the X(s) are important. and then u said that 'The lower your number value is, the higher in rank you are!' ...Xaldin could be the leader!!!

LordMune

ANTHEISTNOSTIC
Awards
The lower your number value is, the higher in rank you are

Please read. Xardin is the newest member of the organization, by all accounts. Not the leader. Reasonably enough, no. 1 is the leader.

EDIT:

Please note,
HIGH NUMBER = LOW RANK
LOW NUMBER = HIGH RANK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back