• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

>>The Escape<< (Sign Up/OoC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Finally posted. I've been trying to think of what to write, lol.
And I knida like Alice's and Dawn's relationship so far. Dawn trusts people to easily to be so scared of them XD

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
I gotta post. But I've got such writer's block atm...it sucks....I'll try to post tonight sometime, though....

Amalthea

Lol. KD picked Chris up. The unconcious one...well according to her (she's sitting right next to me, lol.), but I though Chris had woken up.....

Amalthea

Lol. I just told her that, and she's like "Dammit now I gotta go fix it!" Lol. I love KD irl, lol.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
So who is David waiting for still...

I know Darius, Yeshalls char, chaos' chars and idk who else. ^^

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
It's fine nee-chan ^^

It's my fault, I hadn't posted in a bit. I'm working on a template and I'm a bit stumped, I'll post tonight though.

kronosdragon

lol, sorry, let me clear a few things up in regards to KD. ^^;

well, for one, she's kind of a reclusive character, and doesn't really like taking the role of a leader, although she's a natural. Because she's reclusive, she doesn't know anyone by name, only by looks or by their personality. This will change as she starts learning about everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back