• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

>>The Escape<< (Sign Up/OoC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
Okay, it's been a little while since I posted, like three or four pages, and I'm too lazy to go read every post. Can someone catch me up, please???

Razputen

Somewhere out there beyond the sea somewhere.
Alias: X (real name Damian Scott)
Power: Illusion
Appearance: Damian

X's mask

Personality: withdrawn from the world. If you are around him for long enough you began to sense the intense hatred burning within him. other than that he is usually silent until he is spoken to.
Strengths: Master with the two hook swords he carries. Fairly good with illusions. Miltary background.
Weaknesses: Ill tempered
Fears: Most other people
History: Damian came from a military background moved from base to base until he was six by then his family decided to move out into the country. It was there he began exhibiting strange powers.When Damian was about 7 the TSR came to his house looking for him and his older brother his brother hid him under the floorboards of his house just before they walked in they kept asking him where I was he said nothing Damian then heard them ask him how old he was when he told them a gunshot rang throughout the house Damian's brother dropped dead just above him blood leaked in through the cracks in the floor Damian quickly covered his mouth to keep from crying at this moment he filled the room with an illusion that looped the room he was in over and over again giving the impression that he wasn’t there he used this moment to escape from them he ran out to there vehicle and grabbed two belts of grenades. He snuck back to the door and opened it he screamed at the top of his lungs to get the two officers attention while they turned he pulled the pins and through the belts he quickly closed the door and rant the explosion echoed he kept running until he collapsed into tears……After he was done he walked back into his house the room in ruins he walked to his brothers room and picked up his brothers prize possessions the two hook swords his mom and dad had gave him before they died. After burying his brother and burning down the house he left.he later enrolled in miltary academy to learn to fend for himself he was later kicked out at fifteen when he got into three fights in the same day….one year later he took up the alias X and began targeting TSR officers and Hunting them down.
------------------------------------------------------------
Is this acceptable?

Last edited:

<3

Call me Love, love.
OKay. I know I need to post, and I'll get to it after I've had my lunch and finished a template ^^;

Awards
Okay, it's been a little while since I posted, like three or four pages, and I'm too lazy to go read every post. Can someone catch me up, please???

Not much to catch up on. Reading the last page or so should do.

Kenpachi

Bah, my computer has some virus and none of the internet browsers will work(mozilla was the first to crash).

I'll try to post as much as i can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back