• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

>>The Escape<< (Sign Up/OoC)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
^^ That's always good.

I've had a couple things in mind as well! :D

King Wolfe

Basically... Run
Awards
Name- Chris

Gender- Male

Age- 19

Power-

Premonition - Due to years of training he has further augmented this ability, he can still see into the future but he is able to see specific events and he is able to call upon them with relative ease. Though this is a grand step in improving his skill he can only see about 1 to 2 hours ahead based on specific events, anything general is nearly unlimited.

~~~Illusion - Once again he has further augmented this ability, slightly. I use that term loosely, though this power is enhanced, the drawbacks counteract it. He can alter one's sense of direction, feeling, thought process, and awareness. Chris can successfully trap people illusions without them even realizing it, he can lead them to believe they have the upper hand in combat where in reality they are losing or is unconscious, he can make them change their sense of touch and make the sensation of gravity feel twenty times heavier. Whatever he can think of, he can do it. He can also do this with multiple people at one time, usually this requires eye-contact but he is able to do it by sound or touch, eye contact is the easiest though.

However he is only able to do this no more than 4 times a day. He can hold it for about 20 minutes and in his illusion even time is altered, he can make an illusion last for 3 days where in reality it lasts for 1 second. It drains him of energy at massive levels, but he has self-control and normally won't rely on it.

Personality-

Reserved. Chris is quiet and almost ominous at times, he is stoic and aloof at all times, he speaks in a calm and almost dignified manner. Chris is very calculative and one could even say a sleuth, he hates to be proven wrong and hates being challenged even more. He has respect for some people, he believes respect needs to be earned.

Due to his more traumatic past, Chris is a pacifist who despises unnecessary combat, he would only fight to defend himself or others or if the need arises. Chris however can be described as a team leader, his quick-thinking and strategic mind he is easily able to coordinate attacks and of the like.

Appearance-

He is 5'8'', he has a very bold face and yet looks incredibly young. Chris has a very clean face and soft to the touch, he has a creamy peach complexion and dark brown eyes. His eyes are lean and slightly slanted down, his shoulder length black hair is smooth and kept neatly. He has two distinctive bangs that fall upon his face framing it, his hair is slightly long and is kept in a ponytail.

He wears a long sleeved black shirt, no designs of any sort, his shirt has a wide collar and his ponytail is kept within that collar. He has black shorts, and matching sneakers.

Strengths- Knows advanced martial arts including Tai Chi, Praying Mantis, Northern Longfist, and Eight trigram palm. His intellect, and calm demeanor.

Weaknesses - His psyche.

Fears- Losing his sanity.

History -

After birth his mother died because of the birth, and with his father already dead he had no where to go. A kindly old doctor took him in and soon realized his potential, at 6 he was taught basic medicinal knowledge and human anatomy. At 7 he was adopted by a man claiming to be his uncle, he was reluctantly given away.

Instead of becoming a prisoner he was taught, and seen as an 'experiment' they soon took advantage of his intellect and taught him 10th grade level things, at 13 his intellect was at the level of scientists who studied for over 30 years on ONE topic. He was also taught about his ability, as a 'test-run', he was forced to put children under illusions; he passed. Then on another test run he was assigned to interrogate a murderer on the whereabouts of his recent victim, the man wouldn't budged so he was forced to torture him via illusion. It was the worse experience Chris had felt in his entire life.

He tortured the man for 3 days, in his illusion, and he felt that torture too, the 13 year old's mind deteriorated as sounds of madness and pleas rang through his head. Chris lost it and was sent to rehabilitation, at 15 he was tossed into a prison like building and was examined like the rest. From there to the present he has trained constantly to control his ability and the tend to his mental wounds.

Other-

- He enjoys Japanese tea shops.
- He is multilingual, in about 7 languages. He can do Japanese calligraphy as well.
- His favorite word is 'Peace'.

<3

Call me Love, love.
Hai, Yoshie... looking for a new player with sound manipulation? If so, I plan on using my old character but pimp it out a little bit more XDD

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
*takes out defibrillator*

Did someone say they were dying!

*rubs pads together and touches Ultima with them*

LIVE! >.<

Kiba

Ours is the Fury
Awards
*rubs pads together again*

Ready? Ok!

*thrusts pads onto Ultimas chest*

LIVE! LIVE!

Aliahya

Bronze Member
Oh Golly this story brings back all good memories.

I'd love to be on bored

Ithink i might change my character though :p she got too crazy before

<3

Call me Love, love.
Anime+Girl+17.jpg

Name: Dawn

Power: Sound Manipulation

Appearance: Dawn stands about 5'2 with hazel eyes and fair skin. She wears a white blouse with black short shorts, and a black head band.

Personality: Dawn is the quiet type of person. She finds interacting with others close to impossible and enjoys spending time on her own. Sometimes, Dawn can get very upset that she can't have any kind of relationship with others and tries to interact, only concluding in a horrible accident that her almost constant bad luck brings on. Smiling is very rare for her and often seen with a sad look upon her face.

Spending her days in TSR locked up in her sound proof room in complete solitude, either by choice or liliterally beign locked in, turned her into more of an individual then she all ready was. On occassion she will open up to people, however ony little.

Strengths: Her hearing. As a sound manipulator, Dawn's hearing is far more acute alowing her to understand peoples emotions and planned actions.

Weaknesses: Dawn is somewhat naive and is far to easily scared. She is known to suffer from panic attacks and when she is her powers become uncontrolable.

Fears: Dawn is pretty much scared of anything she is uncertain of. However, the one thing she is most scared of is her history that still haunts her.

History: As a young child, Dawn was always known for her soprano high pitch cry, but neither of her parents thought anything of it. In fact, they never thought of Dawn period. Her father was a wife beater, who occasionally turned on her if Dawn's mother wasn't around. He was drunk almost 24/7, and sometimes touched her in ways she had never even imagined.

It would be more than an under statement to call her mother the "Best Mum in the World". She was around less, but only because she was to busy earning cash by sleeping with other men. On the chance that she was home, anything Dawn did was against the unwritten law she had created, and punished her by also beating her.

When Dawn was 6 and a half, she had managed to get out of the dump she had spent her crap childhood in and escaped to the alley ways of the city she lived in. Not being used to other human contact, other than fist to face, Dawn kept herself hidden behind a dumpster that seemed like years. Not to long after she had finally begun settling down, a homeless man appeared and tried to hurt her.

Just in time, another man appeared and shot the homeless man in the back. Moving the corpse aside, he reached a hand out towards her with a welcoming smile. First, Dawn eased further back behind the dumpster but the man started saying calm things to her and she soon held his hand as he walked her towards a black vehicle.

Once in TSR, Dawn spent most of her time in her room. This place wasn't as worse as her previous home, but it was still bad in its own way. She wasn't stupid, she could tell when she was being expiremented on, and she soon dicovered the abillity of sound manipulation.

12 years later, Dawn still sits within her single cell, avoiding attention from any of the residents, planning her one man escape.

Other: Dawn carries around a journel with her every where she goes. It is also very common for Dawn to suffer from panic attacks around strangers, causing her power to get out of control.
----------------------
I actually didn't pimp it out as much as I thought I would, so bits of it are still bad >.< Anyway, here it is =)

Last edited:

Amalthea

When in doubt: C4.
I don't even remember the story behind the pervy waffles, except that now I can't eat waffles without laughing a little, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back